My friends niece was sexually assaulted and physically beaten tonight by a Syrian refugee

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5sits1/my_friends_niece_was_sexually_assaulted_and/

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13now.com/on-air/live-streaming/
imgur.com/a/XIOUU
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
serverefugees.org
archive.is/AUCQW
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5sits1/my_friends_niece_was_sexually_assaulted_and/
archive.is/C4TJL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shari'a law practitioners are the closest thing to fascists today, and the only good fascist is a dead one.

sounds like total bullshit

>hey rabbi

quality shitpost faggot

Not really.
It's not surprising at all, hopefully Trump can get the ban back in place before this becomes a regular thing here in burgerland.

From Leddit:
The niece was almost beat to death at school in Utah by a refugee boy for "disrespecting" him by telling him to stop taking pictures of her butt. The school and police are refusing to take action because he is a refugee and it is "acceptable in their culture" (his words) and "he didn't know better"

Story will be on Fox13 SLC (THEY BETTER INCLUDE THAT HE IS A REFUGEE FROM SYRIA)

Happen in Utah suburb of SLC at school

I saw pictures on FB she does appear to be beat within an inch of her life. Broken jaw and lots of cuts and contusions on her face, massive concussion because she didn't wake up for an hour (not going to share she is a minor and privacy)

Just an hour ago this scumbag was charged with misdemenor sexual assault but not attempted murder wtf.

Her family is super liberal and "not sure" if they want to file charges against this piece of shit because of the state of the country

EDIT: School it happen at is Cottonwood

His family are Sharia law practitioners, not surprised this douche thought this was ok.

Anyway Fox13 SLC bump this story please it is personal, hopefully it will redpill her family into deporting this dirt wart.

fox13now.com/on-air/live-streaming/ thank you /u/wimp111 waiting to see if they actually do the story. Fox13 seems very compromised liberally

The mothers fb post. imgur.com/a/XIOUU

is that a state where having a gun is easy?

Well I'll keep up with this until further development.

good

>>>>Reddit

Someone should walk arround with this on a sign, its more accurate.

>family is liberal
Hope this is real,hahhhaha

I'm surprised he didn't rape her

I've yet to see one instance of anybody on the right making up stories like this.

I 100% believe this story.

Unlike leftist violence stories, which are fake 700% of the time.

Fuck sand niggers

>Her family is super liberal and "not sure" if they want to file charges against this piece of shit because of the state of the country

Couldn't have happened to a nicer family.

You are entitled to honor kill him as per his society's belief systems.

Better get to it.

God, I fucking hate liberals.
I wish this happened to the mother instead of her innocent daughter.
WHY she asks? Because you feel the need to destroy your own race and culture you stupid cunt. I guarantee there's posts on the same facebook complaining about the muslim ban.

>Her family is super liberal and "not sure" if they want to file charges against this piece of shit because of the state of the country
now this is white genocide

Larping is not a new concept

I'm sorry for your friend's niece user, but it's a necessary sacrifice to maintain our strength through diversity.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

> checked

also this is true.

SLC? Fucking hell, that was my backup plan.

>gets beaten half to death
>OMGZ Y ISN'T TAKING PICTURES IILGEAL SEXUAL OBJECTIFIED!!!

The dumb cunt probably hit the kid first....the mother is clearly a fucking feminist wack job...you know the daughter is to

I like Islam now

If I wasnt a beta faggot and in the same situation I would break their jaw

Eh, sandniggers are gonna fuck all your slutty american chicks, it's inevitable.

It's leddit, but honestly, let's form a temporaryTwo Board Power Trip and spread the shit out of this. Expose the "peaceful" refugees.

I bet y left but that the boy is not a Syrian refugee.

Such bs story. Whites just love to lie don't they?

It's funny how hating on goatfucking dune coons can bring people together

>unconsience

The story seems true despite the plebbit sauce. Not that it's implausible regardless, kek.

> They throw their IDs in the Aegean so they can declare anything they want
> MUH WHITES LOVE TO LIE

I wish I was this ignorant.

You ain't shitting. Search for "Ashin Wirathu," but to give you some quick information, he's a Buddhist in Myanmar who works on purging Islam.

Even fucking Buddhists won't take their shit.

no one cares, r/thedonald is controlled kike opposition

American women love middle eastern cock.

so are you gonna turn yourself in?

Why can't the father just "accidentaly" unload a couple of lead into that inbred shitskinoid's raghead?

Cause like most Americans the father is a spineless cuck.

I genuinely don't think so. On the racial totem pole, they're just above Indians and just below East Asians. Girls don't want anything unless the media tells them to, and the media doesn't give a shit about pushing Middle Easterners dating white women.

>cuckposters
lmao

middle easterns are well known for being desperate for pussy, zero game boys
they either stalk and send you "I LOVE YOU PLS TOUCH ME" messages or they rape the woman with their microscopic 2 incher

1, >linking directly to reddit
2, gtfo
3, >/r/The_Donald
4, please leave

Fire up twitter and spam this to Trump, we could use this as ammo as to why keep these subhumans out.

>story MIA on provided newsfeed
>one post on FB with graphic details as proof, but no media coverage so far
>mother writes assblasted post about failing to protect her daughter yet somehow isn't going to press charges

I'm all for lynching kebabs, but this is a non-story so far.

After banning mudfarts, slaying goatfuckers should be legal.
That way, you get rid of all the mudslimes.

muslims and black people have no place in civilized society
they just drag everyone down with them and hurt others

Larping faggot on reddit so nu/pol/ will lap it up

Based Buddhist who knew?

>The school and police are refusing to take action because he is a refugee and it is "acceptable in their culture" (his words) and "he didn't know better"

Action against what, the pictures? I find it hard to believe nothing happened if she was beaten.

Literally happened today and is breaking news that you've heard here first

The boys father needs a visit.
He should feel the pain he created.

It's actually not. the_donald is a gateway drug to the harder right ideologies. It can't be explicitly pro-white or ethnocentric because reddit would shut it down if it was - but by skirting the line, by feeding people an alt-lite narrative, it does essential subversive work for any ideology that's unacceptable in the mainstream.

It's good to be cautious of popular parts of the internet, but you shouldn't ignore what happens on them, or how the goings-on around the rest of the net can be leveraged to your advantage.

>mfw a liberal got raped by their pet rapefugee

>linking to reddit
>not just pastebinning

fucking cancer pls go

Good. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people.

Fuck off antifa.

Heres ya (you) massa, yous aint gonna invade us or nuffin', right?

Yeah, Utah is solid red. Salt Lake City has tons of homos though.

Islam is religious fashionism, stormfag btfo

What movie? looks nice

>upboat
>becomes major post

>someones suggests "refugee" or "muzzie"
>user is banned and deleted
>post is then banned and deleted

you watch

An-cap 2: Fewer Roads

post is now deleted

user not banned yet,though

Plenty of POZ in Utah working towards our ethnic replacement. They literally call themselves "Serve Refugees":
serverefugees.org

Probably this girl failed to serve these Muslim refugees at her school regular snapchats, therefore forcing him into creepshots and a necessary assault.

Reddit removed the article, link to article?

ARCHIVE LINK
archive.is/AUCQW

Fake news. Sad... Sage

Archive Link
archive.is/AUCQW

You must be in denial. Literally every single middle eastern guy I know has fucked atleast one white american girl where I live, literally all of em, even the religous ones who don't chase girls much
Also media doesn't need to push for middle eastern men as we're attractive and alpha, and that's what women want. Just check on the stats, even though the media doesn't encourage us in a positive light, white women find middle eastern men as attractive as white males, this is even more than hispanics or black men, so you could imagine how many white girls we fuck.

Also nightclubs are where it's at.

kek'd

Look how the pussy backs away from the body. Pathetic.

Some of the comments in the reddit thread say that there is a police report, anyone find?

For anypne putting together a copypasta:

>ORIGINAL POST
My friends niece was sexually assaulted and physically beaten tonight by a Syrian refugee.

The niece was almost beat to death at school in Utah by a refugee boy for "disrespecting" him by telling him to stop taking pictures of her butt. The school and police are refusing to take action because he is a refugee and it is "acceptable in their culture" (his words) and "he didn't know better"

Story will be on Fox13 SLC (THEY BETTER INCLUDE THAT HE IS A REFUGEE FROM SYRIA)

Happen in Utah suburb of SLC at school

I saw pictures on FB she does appear to be beat within an inch of her life. Broken jaw and lots of cuts and contusions on her face, massive concussion because she didn't wake up for an hour (not going to share she is a minor and privacy)

Just an hour ago this scumbag was charged with misdemenor sexual assault but not attempted murder wtf.

Her family is super liberal and "not sure" if they want to file charges against this piece of shit because of the state of the country

EDIT: School it happen at is Cottonwood

His family are Sharia law practitioners, not surprised this douche thought this was ok.

Anyway Fox13 SLC bump this story please it is personal, hopefully it will redpill her family into deporting this dirt wart.

fox13now.com/on-air/live-streaming/ thank you /u/wimp111 waiting to see if they actually do the story. Fox13 seems very compromised liberally

The mothers fb post. imgur.com/a/XIOUU

>ORIGINAL LINK

>ARCHIVES:
archive.is/AUCQW
archive.is/C4TJL

that guy did a shit job of blacking out the facebook name on that imgur link.

yeah but kikebook wont let me register. once you get the name there are only 3 of them

>they want to file charges
good thing the DA decides to prosecute, not the family :^)

That's it.

We need to bomb the shit out of these goatfucking sandniggers ASAP

Any more updates anons?
Apparently theres a police report too.

just zoom inn

Adriana watson

ann

Looked her up, shit be reel yo

Why the fuck would anyone be concerned with nightclub skanks, you dolt.

>niggers rape and beat the shit out of whites at enormously outsized rates

Yeah ok but what about black on black crime? Checkmate, doesn't matter.

>Syrian refugee rapes girl

FUCKING SCUM SEND 'EM ALL BACK, FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

/Nu-pol/

Sob Sob. Wha now? Do I have to read something on reddit? You're going there and think carrying it to this place makes it somehow turning into your personal army?
Wanna know what?
You deserve it. I dunno who it was or where they are from but reality check now.
You don't belong here and I don't belong to sobbing stories. Go fuck yourself OP you are acting like a fucking "shoe on her head " God damn how I pray your friend really got raped just for the tread you opened because you thought it is something we care about.

FUCK YOU.

Nice Reddit spacing.

Triggered
Calm down Hans, here have a shot of diversity cum

Truly the only way to stop this tragedy is to let more of them in, don't be racist goyim.

Caps, archives, and pics lads. We have a narrative to push out.

ah fuck that. I hope your whole family get raped for that. Sorry for being not precise enough you fucking snowflake. I don't care about your life or anything related. Where are you from? There is the /s4s/ or /lgbtgjorewui/ board for this.
Do I have to pound you now?
I'm really tired of you fucking faggots. Go trying to suck your own cock and don't ever come here to seek for any help because your imbecile cousin couldn't jump out of thechair and crouch to safety in time. Really now, just fuck off here you dirty cunt. You don't belong here.

while the narrative would be fun, I am not seeing anything about kids on her name or maiden name.

Obviously the real problem is they don't know how to appraoch our women. Like Germany, we should offer lessons to all Muslim refugees on how to pick up and sleep with White women, so they don't have to resort to creepshots.

Jim Hoft aka thegatewaypundit.com would be good outlet for this. Breitbart too.

Upset you've been exposed, Ahmed?

Maybe fuck a goat or two, it'll help you calm down.

How do you know what Reddit spacing looks like?

America has huge hives of nigger/shitskin lovers
The institutions will ALWAYS give second/third/fourth chances to niggers, anything less than murder is punished with a slap on the wrist

Even hear you will be hard to find people who actually believe in white racial solidarity

i mean, sure I guess... go for it? im not convinced its real until I see something convincing. again, while the fallout of a story like that would be fun to watch, theres no point forcing it into existence. get credible information and see if anything matches up. If you have facebook, look for people that goto the school, surely someone will have seen it/posted about it.

It reads like bullshit.

Oh well then. If this does not serve as a wakeup call then there is non saving them. Anyone who would allow this to happen to there daughter and not respond with every possible avenue available to them is a coward and should not have children. Fuck, Utah sells guns.