WHEN AMERICA SENDS IT'S PEOPLE THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST

WHEN AMERICA SENDS IT'S PEOPLE THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST
THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
THEIR BRINGING CRIME
THERE RAPISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/244246/creep-who-ejaculated-on-over-100-women-on-train-finally-arrested/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>burgers

Gotta love the 2012 Willy Wonka phase

FUCKING WHITE MALES

>Most of them are good
>Stop with your racism
>You are triggering me

that nose

I buy panties and soil them myself. Am I going to be accused of being a serial rapist?

Where are they sending him?

His a Jew

>a few white men are rapists
>therefore no Mexicans are

Liberal "logic", ladies and gentlemen

It's Chicago. The place is fucked.

The sticky bandit knows no bonds

here in mexico the age of consent is 14 ad its not weird seeing girls younger than that pregnant.

Ladies and gentlemen? I identify as an Apache Attack helicopter okay you cisscum?

>ywn be this heterosexual

OP is obviously some ass-blasted Mexican upset that Trump drew attention to the fact that a majority of girls and women brought illegally across the US border by Mexican gangs are raped en route.

white supremacist terrorism

which picture is he most obviously a pedophile in?

'98 not a valid answer.

How did get his hair to go from bushy to wavy?

Your like the hippies without the peace

Is that sam Hyde?

Fucking white people

>1000 pairs
So 2000?

it was known since ancient times that women who have kids in their early teens have wanton, girly, undeveloped children. there's a reason the law is what it is.

With 150 million whites there's bound to be some mentally ill (just look at leftists)

Soul-Glo

He looks like a sleazy, skinny version of son of sam

His Jewish

deathandtaxesmag.com/244246/creep-who-ejaculated-on-over-100-women-on-train-finally-arrested/

>Tetsuya Fukuda’s reign of terror was cut short after DNA analysis of a semen stain on an 18-year-old victim’s school uniform skirt identified the 40-year-old as the serial masturbator.

>The Metro reported that when Fukuda was arrested, he told officers “I get excited when in close contact with a woman on a crowded train.” According to cops, Fukuda cut holes into his jacket pockets to that he could surreptitiously pleasure himself while in transit. Apparently, it wasn’t surreptitiously enough as he managed to traumatize over 100 women by spraying semen on them.

>“It happened to me as well but I didn’t know who had done it,” said 26-year-old victim Ria Yoneda. “It is just disgusting, he needs help.”

>Oddly enough, Fukuda is being brought up on charges of property damage instead of say, lewd behavior or indecent exposure or sexual battery.

underrated

>tfw too polite to say anything about the guy shooting a load on your skirt