Stop investigating in Pizza-Gate, and stop calling upon kek, Sup Forums Doesn't know what they are messing with...

Stop investigating in Pizza-Gate, and stop calling upon kek, Sup Forums Doesn't know what they are messing with, you faggots are going to collapse society if you keep going further. Did you ever thought that maybe some things are not meant to see the light of day? Now be a good sheep and stop this nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you faggots are going to collapse society
One can hope

It has to come down

Nice trips, but I think I'd rather watch the world burn.

what did kek mean by this

GUESS WHO SURVIVES WHEN SOCIETY CRUMBLES YOU IDIOT

NOT YOU

ALL OF US DEPLORABLES YOU DEMONIZED

s3cond

society shuns us already

picture of a british gentleman explaining about fellows who very much wish to observe fire in a global scale.jpg

Not all gets are reserved for kek, brother, just the one's he needs.

Or we could just be ideologically consistent and the consequences will be what we, as a society, deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU

But seriously, we have to keep investigating Pizzagate.

PRAISE KEK!

This is Moloch Territory son.

We will continue meddling

what the fuck

Turning a blind eye to evil because you're afraid of the consequences has, historically, been a bad move.

As far as I'm concerned... if major politicians and celebrities are fucking little children, their mug shots should be plastered all over internet.

And you should consider your own morality. Turning your back on child victims because you're afraid of the consequences of truth shows a very weak character.

He means we're going to topple Western civilization with our memes and digits

PRAISE KEK!!!

>Tell people to stop calling on Kek
>kek calls back
>pizzagate confirmed
Hope you niggers have water stocked up.

Can't stop.

Won't stop.

>you faggots are going to collapse society if you keep going further
Nigger we're chaos cultists who worship happenings.

Do you think that we care?

This. Some things are best kept hidden from the general public.

but only if they are white americans?

>those digits
user, I think you know what must be done
Digits confirm

Kek wills it.

Digits confirm OP is using reverse psychology to encourage us onward.

>implying it's not worth destroying the earth to stop generations of children from being raped and sacrificed

You know not of which you speak

No, in this case I think we can make an exception and protect children all around the world.

The societal need to hang child abusers by meat hooks is greater than /pol's desire to be a home for racists.

checked.

Sup Forums isn't strong enough to deal with it. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be dealt with. Is a society that is so systemically corrupt from its core worth collapsing? That's the real question. I know that I would be on the side of good if it weren't suicidal like it currently is.

Keep researching, think about the (brainwashed) victims.

>2017
>pizza gate and 9/11 conspiracies are revealed
>western nations enter complete state of anarchy, trump instigates american dictatorship
>Europe is overrun by Sunni Islamic coalition
>antifa assassinate trump
>American civil war between Bannon, Pence and Barron as well as the united left
>putin reveals himself as a true Marxist
>USSR reborn
>china swallows asia and pacific
>USSA founded after the leftist victory led by Bernie Sanders.
Be careful what you wish for.

Too late now.

It does not matter who we are what matters is our plan

The only reason /pol isn't strong enough is because we don't have a lock on the evidence yet.

Once we have solid evidence, we will have the power because most of us also exist in the outside world had have the means of getting the information from here to the outside world.

(in other words, the 2016 election).

Even without hard evidence (yet), I think most of us knew the story was true as soon as we saw the sick-fuck art in Podesta's brothers house.

Comet pizza may not have been the epicenter, but take my word for this... something this large cannot be hidden forever.

All it takes is a single crack and the exposure of a single guilty party to start a chain reaction that will bring down the whole fucking lot of them.

And if it brings down some of the most famous people in the country?.... good.

fpbp
Bring on the collapse.

The truth always comes to light. Society has been sick for a long time. If we don't expose their malefaction, opulence, and corruption now, the disease will spread and further infect humanity. The longer we wait, the larger the fall. They will be brought into the light of justice. The evil will be judged.

I would rather see the entire power structure implode than allow this shit to go on for one more second.

He was being ironic

It was ebaumsworld.