FUCKING LIBERALS

Why do liberals think the constitution of The United States applies to non-citizens? Why do they only care about the constitution when they think they can use it to prove a point? Why do they argue about things they do not understand?

I've been trying not to get into political arguments with people on my facebook feed but this one meme is particularly rustling my jimmies and people just keep fucking sharing it. Urge to call a normie a cuck intensifies.

Because the main people affected by the immigration ban are American employees and their families traveling abroad for work.

Just because the ban was poorly implemented doesn't mean it's unconstitutional.

But it is unconstitutional. One reason is the reason I just stated. Because it's banning American citizens.

>It's shit.
>But at least it's not diarrhea!

Banning immigration from countries known to harbor terrorists isn't unconstitutional. The fact that American citizens were caught up in it was an unfortunate side effect of its poor implementation. Still not unconstitutional though.

But it is unconstitutional.

lol

There is something in the constitution that allows bans from Terrorist areas or bans from countries during wartime

Ask him about his 'foster care ' program in SE ASIA.
And why his children's home
SEATTLE HOME FOR CHILDREN
was closed down
And ask about the DAVID SCRATCHLEY case...

Fucking pedoscum...

No man, it seriously isn't. There may be individual's having their constitutional rights violated, and that needs to be addressed, but that does not render the entire thing unconstitutional.

>if I keep repeating it that'll make it true!

But he didn't rule it unconstitutional. That's false.

Lmaooooo god damn it gets better and better

Quote where it bans citizens.

1- Power over immigration is fully vested in the Executive branch, not Judicial.

2- Robart has conflicts of interest. He has personal ties to immigrants, immigrant children, a myriad of conflicts. He should have recused himself immediately.

3- He made this decision based on personal politics, not the law.

4- 9th Circuit Court is the most liberal court in the entire nation and also the most unreliable court in the entire nation, 80% of their decisions are thrown the fuck out.

5- Access to America is not a right. It has never been one and it will never be one. The constitution only applies to citizens of the USA, not foreign aliens.

Having green card doesn't make you a citizen.

He's an alien trying to convince people the Constitution applies to him. That's why he doesn't know how citizenship works.

nice picture, ya sideways faggot.