Get ready for a storm, facists!

Get ready for a storm, facists!

This time, Drumpf is FINISHED.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.cijnews.com/?p=190094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here, faggots.

LOl.
the people who need the ad are too fucking stupid to figure out how to get there, and too lazy to google map... so you have to put it on for them.

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.

just show up with a submachine gun and pick away

Liberals "protesting" in liberal cities accomplishes nothing.

If you want results, you need to go to conservative areas, where spreading your message is actually necessary.

and where having a gun is much easier :)

ssssssshhh... don't give away the ending

my apologies

Lol

There isn't a day I wake up that I don't want to plow through protesters in my truck or shoot a protester that tries to assault me. It makes me feel like I am 5 again and waiting for Christmas morning.

do you live in a state where you cant use a gun to defend if assaulted?

I live in Texas. If a nigger steps foot on my land and I have a warning posted I can blow his brains out with my family Colt Walker. Its been killing niggers and spics for generations all the way back to the 1850s

man thats sweet

>live in DC
>leave your doors open
>get robbed blind by niggers while you're out virtue signalling

Yeah we even have some miles on one of the trees in our field. Lynched about 20 niggers between 1860 and 1940. Its called the Dark Apple Tree.

>leave our doors open?
what?

>implying that isn't the idea

>Dark Apple Tree.
goddamn it if i ever come to the states i will post a thread about the Dark Apple Tree and come visit it

im going to post this to my twitter.
THE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE HEARD.
DRUMF DOESNT WANT THIS TO GET OUT

It's lovely, and will be awesome if taken seriously.

>revoking H1B

If I needed yet more proof of anti-trumpers are useful idoits for corporations and globalists that is it.

why the fuq do they want foreigners so bad?
plenty of "diverse" citizens they could get MUH DIKD by

I don't think the open door thing is going to happen but Love you and gods work and all that jazz nonetheless.

I've seen you in two threads promoting violence. Fuck off antifa. We won get over it.

So is this real or one of ours?

I honestly can't tell anymore.

no i really think thats the best solution, not antifa you fucking faggot

soros orgs have unlimited money and unlimited source of footsoldiers. Make it fucking scary to work in a manner only slightly related to soros, and his foot soldiers will disappear fast.

It will not change unless they get a bunch of people killed, and outside the US they have offices in many shithole countries where they work but are completely defenseless.

and dont forget they called for killing us first

Spread it, anons.

Thanks. See above, soldier.

So you're not a shill but an idiot.

Right now centrists are watching anfita fucking shit up and protesting and blocking roads and all kinds of shit. You start "picking them off with a machine gun" you will make people sympathetic to their cause. Right now we are winning, they can protest and have tantrums all the time, it probably helps our cause in fact. Turn your brain on mate.

Which door are they leaving open? House? Car? Vagina?

House, I feel like it's pretty well implied... Like the front door to their house.

This.

>MFW the BLM protesters get busted carrying marijuana across state lines.

I made it today, spread it on Twitter with hashtags in the pic especially #OpenDoorMarch

does it matter?

what the fuck is this supposed to do? more nothing?

>soros orgs have unlimited money and unlimited source of footsoldiers. Make it fucking scary to work in a manner only slightly related to soros, and his foot soldiers will disappear fast.

I could teach you guys how to murder millions with a few bucks worth of shit from a hardware store, but instead I will ask Trump to take action against the Soros political groups as quickly as possible, just like Hungary did

I live right near the start of your march, that's a long ass walk. Like 4 miles. Unrealistic.

I thought that these marches were supposed to be long. What was the women's march point a and point b?

Just another leaf trying to draw attention away from the Islamophobia rampant in his own country.

en.cijnews.com/?p=190094

>implying 400lb landwhales and sjws can walk that far

Capitol to the White House, like 1.5 miles maybe.