Should parents be allowed to spank their children?

Should parents be allowed to spank their children?

Should corporal punishment be allowed in public schools?

No and no. Spanking should only be legal in the contexts of an agreed relationship.

Spanking is fine. Beating is not

It's a punishment not a way to take your frustration out on them

Yes and yes.

But ofc no female teachers spanking male children.
Better yet no female teachers or authoritative staff at all.

Yes, children and wives should be spanked when they misbehave and deserve it.
Sending your kids to public school is a step away from child abuse. Homeschool, nucka

>no females allowed in schools at all
Ftfy

Yes and yes.

Why? Teens and young adults wouldn't behave or have the "diseases" (adhd, pussy-ness) they have now.

>kid cant stop staring out the window and shit
>>whack or teacher screams at him which ever is necessary.

No, just stop being a lazy cunt and learn how to be a proper parent

They can be janitors or cooks desu.

seeing women in servile positions should be a good learning experience for both the female and male students
i could also see there being female teachers for the female only classes which teach the young girls to cook, clean, sew, child rearing classes and other household tasks maybe like... flower decoration classes as well and basket weaving

but as for the more important classes the female students don't need to learn anything past basic math, rudimentary history, writing, and whatever else basic essential classes they need to be an educated wife
then they drop out and go look for a husband at the age of 14

meanwhile the male students continue to learn important classes like philosophy, debate, logic advanced mathematics, detailed history classes, woodshop, no gender or social studies, and PE of course.
learning in an environment void of females would be most beneficial at this point

or maybe it's best to just keep the males and females separated through most of their formal education.
ofc this would deprive them of the social skills that a coed environment provides.
not sure what the best solution for that is if one is even needed.

stop spanking your kids

Taking women out of school is the answer.

It still pisses me off when I think about all the time and energy that is wasted on educating females when they end up being stay-at-home moms. Especially professionals like doctors or lawyers. Perfectly good spots in competitive schools go to educating women who will (on average) end up being less useful to society over the course of their lives than if a man was in their spot.

yes

no

if they go to school only to learn to be wives/servants i don't see the problem

plus a little education is better than no education
no education won't help them not be worthless

UK faced (or continues to face) a doctor shortage because of this very issue. Government subsidized women to become doctors only to have them quit after two years to make babies and never return. Meanwhile, a bunch of boys who have dreamed of being doctors all their lives were given the finger because of muh equality

>They can be janitors or cooks desu
Cunts shouldn't have any sort of jobs.
>cook, clean, sew, child rearing classes and other household tasks maybe like
These are things the girl's mother should teach her, at home. There is no reason for girls to be in schools.

> Cunts shouldn't have any sort of jobs.
Yeah good luck trying to put that genie back into the bottle you autist.

>plus a little education is better than no education
That's the opposite of how it is. Girls shouldn't be educated at all.
>if they go to school only to learn to be wives
She should be learning necessary womanly skills from her mother.

Yes and Yes.

Yes and No.

I think firm spankings should be allowed as discipline, but not beatings. The intent shouldn't be to traumatize the child but to reinforce your words with a mild but appropriate form of physical discipline when the words aren't adhered to.

As for punishment in school, I think not. The school should however inform the parent of misbehavior and the parent should be encouraged to talk to the child and then administer a firm spanking.

Well I'm talking about implenting this kind of school in a modern society.

Ideally those women working as janitors/cooks would be told by whoever owns them to go and work for the school and they would be cycled in and out every now and then so their owners don't have to go without them too long
and ideally they would have upstanding mothers to teach them all they need to know and wouldn't have to go to school at all

but we don't live in an ideal society so i'm just trying to think of how this school would work in a modern society
though I guess the part where the girls leave school at 14 wouldn't actually work under this premise

Damn, who's that?