This triggers Sup Forums

>this triggers Sup Forums

Why would it you retarded faggot? Mexicans work like 90% of the restaurants in the south because the work sucks and is hard as fuck. It's more than likely half your favorite dishes were originally immigrant dishes anyways. Kill yourself for this kind of retarded post

I would totally accidentally bring in roaches since I am a homeless person. Too bad the roaches decided to find another home while I was establishing business at this "dirty" restaurant.

/thread

Thanks for correcting the record!

Your subscription to Blacked.com has been renewed!

Overpriced as shit. Maybe they could serve french toast for less if the wetbacks in the kitchen weren't stealing shit all the time.

I'd spit in that receipt I received that.

This would only trigger us if it was an illegal immigrant. In which case you should report the restaurant.

$13.00 for french toast

KEK

is this business ripping people off, oh wait, it's (((Brooklyn))), NY

my money is on a hooked nose owning this place.

No tip for (You)

>$13 french toast

>$13 for French Toast
Damn right I'm triggered. I pay less than half that in my state. What the fuck?

another good place to pull a CHARLIE HEBDO is this restaurant at closing time

13 usd for a fucking FFENCH toast?

>Bloody Mary
>Mimosa
>12pm

Fucking disgusting.

>temporary travel ban on 7 middle-eastern countries for 90 days
>DRUMPF HATES IMMIGRANTS HWNDU WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS BIGOT XENOPHOBE ISLAMAPHOBE

YEAH TOAST

>bragging about how underpaid your paid under the table staff is

>not making sure who touches your food beforehand

photoshopped

I think what user was getting at before you shat your pants was that its kind of bullshit and annoying that local restaurants are pushing their agendas on a fucking receipt, all the while implying that immigrants are only good for dead end jobs.

pol mad as fuck about this. will they ever recover?

Look at the name? It's a fucking immigrant restaurant anyways who would be surprised? gay post

>Immigrants make America great (they also cooked your food and served you today)

All while making 50 cents an hour.

It's a brunch thing, so I've been told.

>watch the footy
>inundated with poltics
>turn tv off disgusted and annoyed
>go to restaurant
>get more politics shoved down your throat

Poor burgers.

>Immigrants make America great
are we talking legal immigrants? I have no problems with those that came here legally.

$50 for sunday brunch, fucking right I'm triggered.

And its Sunday. Probably a couple broads.
Not keeping Holy the Sabbath day.

How do you know Heywood Banks?

I'm tired of all these kiwi immigrant faggots taking all of our jobs

13$ for a couple pieces of bread dipped in an egg?

For 13$ you can buy a loaf of bread, a dozen eggs, and a pint of real maple syrup.

The fact that some wetback probably spit in your food, or that it was served by Achamed who just wiped his arse with his left hand is the least of your troubles.

Why? I assume immigrants are here legally.

I've felt pretty fucking smug whenever politics have been brought up ever since Election Day

FRENCH toast you fucking slimey mick

Or eyetie, whatever. you're basically the same save a shade or two.

Kiwiana restaurant in New York seems weird to me.

time to call ICE

>13$ for french toast

> spending $40 on brunch
> whine about not being able pay peanuts to have illegals prepare it

Have we reached peak liberalism?

>LEGAL immigrants

lol this

This, I pity us all

I too am an immigrant and I came here LEGALLY.
It's the illegals that I don't like.
Why the fuck is it okay for someone to cheat the system. Not to mention this "someone" is more likely to be a criminal rather than an upstanding citizen like me.
>be me
>upstanding citizen following the law
>follow due process and immigrate
>some nigger jumps the border
>fuck the popo mentality
>ship up the US with his small brain

Where I live french toast costs about 2.50

Let me know when this kind of thing is printed on reciepts outside of Jew MegaHive 000

>mimosa
OP confirmed faggot.

turbo autismo

>Walk out on the bill

Most likely run by Chongs, so don't be surprised.

Kill yourself you fucking memer

bad review the shit out of these fags on yelp. bet it wont keep the faggot libtard hipsters away tho.

there goes the tip

>yelp

is that so powerful? here nobody gives a fuck about any of those sites since you do not need to prove you REALLY ate in the place you are reviewing. Same with tripadvisor, used to be reliable but is shit.

Immigrants here legally are fine.

I wouldn't leave a tip and would never eat there again.

I always have a bloody mary on sunday morning after a long night of drinking

illegal immigrants != legal immigrants

G-d, liberals are stupid

$7 for some tomato juice and vodka?? nigga fuck dat sheeeit

but it does not say if they are legal

>Almost $50 for brunch
Shit, you can feed 4 people at fucking IHOP for that much

>paying money for people to cook food for you

cuck

The issue is like 90% of the reviews are service related, rarely food related, and the service industry has such high church that your weekly experience could be different literally each time. So, yeah. it's fucked.

>tip: 0$

>triggered by legal immigrants

They're not even incorrect, immigration made the US into what it is. Why do people keep confusing legal immigrants with illegal immigrants?

*poison people at ihop

I bet he even gets the All Blaxxess pass

I got trigered by price of toast

>this triggers Sup Forums
That certainly is a lot of alcohol to be drinking before noon. I would certainly call up your local AA and seek help. You have a drinking problem. If you can't eat breakfast without a mimosa AND a bloody mary, you are in denial.

no wonder new englandfags are always so bitter. they literally died to help niggers and now mr.goldstein is charginf them 50 dollars for lunch

>implying that a high IQ chink immigrant is just as valuable as a low IQ sandnigger immigrant

lol but the owners are white, surely, at that price. while using the immigrants as quasi-slave labor

nuke NYC

you're fucking right I'm triggered

Thirteen motherfuckeing American dollars for a fucking piece of soggy toast

What a trash restaurant.

and u have money for beer ontop of that.

KYS yourself to death.

I'd refuse to pay after having my meal bookended with their politics. Fuck their business.

CHEAP RESTAURANTS
CHEAP WAITERS
CHEAP GARDENERS
CHEAP LABORERS

That's all these people who support mass immigration give a fuck about.

LEGALLY

>$13 french toast

Yet I bet they still pay the spic working over the griddle only like 2 dollars an hour.

Also those are really fagotty drinks.

kiss my booty :*

>Liberals think legal immigrants with jobs are the same as shiftless illegals on welfare

>mfw 8 MORE FUCKING YEARS OF THIS STUPID SHIT

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

>13 bucks for french toast

This is why I don't eat out.

Just like the injuns who sold their land for shiny beads.

>pay with card and have to sign
>append "legal" to the bottom of their copy

This cuck shit only happens in northern states because you enable the nigs. You don't see this shit happen down south.

Shit restaurant charges $13 for french toast, probably pays its beaner workers $4 an hour and tries to be moral by lecturing its customers on immigration. Yeah...

Are you a white immigrant?
If not you have to go back next.

>tax is less than 10%

You lucky sods.
Fucking VAT.

Used to be a line cook, shit was gay. Working side-by-side would be Mexicans who barely spoke English, if at all; people like myself, young white dudes paying for college; and ICE & Le Cordon Bleu grads--all being payed jack shit. Culinary school is fucking bullshit; you learn some cool shit, but it doesn't prepare them for the pace and demands of a restaurant at all. Most of that cool shit they learn as well is either irrelevant to that kitchen, or something you'd pick up after 8-12 months in a kitchen anyways.

I left the kitchen for a factory job that pays a lot more and fucking has benefits. I do love cooking though, so a lot of my spare money goes towards that.

$4 an hour are you out of your mind? Quit being generous.

A (You) for this man I say!

>those prices
>bitching about immigrants, when the problem is just illegals

i live in brooklyn, those are really reasonable prices, especially a $7 bloody

Niggers aren't illegals, are you saying they aren't a problem?
What about the legal spics that also shit up the country?

>Immigrants make America great (they also cooked
>your food and served you today)

not

>Immigrants make America great
>(They also cooked your food and served you today)

This triggers me more than the actual verbiage.

Don't tip because surely the proprietor of that business isn't taking advantage of the poor immigrants and forcing them to rely on the generosity of strangers.

>working in restaurant.
>hard as fuck

What
Get a real job loser.

I don't hate immigrants. I hate illegals ones.

This. you have to set up a camera in the storage room or they'll nick the boxes with a coin or small knife and say, "A rat got into it, I better toss this out, lelelelel."

if thats what you think a bloody mary is then thats why you dont understand

go work as a line cook at a busy place and tell me it's not difficult

that job fucking sucks, it's hot, and it pays less than being a waiter

kys