TEXAS MEETUP

when are we gonna have a Sup Forums texas meetup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hFBPWZBFQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

512 reporting in
I suggest meeting at Enchanted Rock

That's a lot of concentrated autism right there!

I like to know some philly anons in the event that a mass chimpout goes down. Philly meetup when?

We did, it was Richard Spencer's speech at A&M

Milwaukee user reporting in

We must discuss the preparations of fortifications in the next Chimpout

In my 7 years on Sup Forums, I never saw any meetup

the influence of Reddit on this place is staggering

Dallasfag here.

>the influence of Reddit on this place is staggering
ikr

Fellow Dallas fag. What part?

Colorado Meetup when.

Meetups are fucking retarded. Fuck off.

>that image
It's probably true. I imagine the MA/RI/CT meetup would be half wop, quarter irish, and quarter rican.

White people don't self doxx.

/soc/fags get the fuck out of this board

>>>/xoc/

is that the britany atention whore? did someone fuck her or nobody taped that ass?

i would go but people tend to get doxxed who go to Sup Forums meetups lately

I'll bring the cum brownies.

/k/ please leave

>7 years on Sup Forums

the bait on this one is strong

also, m00t used to organize meet ups since waaaaaaaay back

Sup Forums meet-ups are a tradition, /k/ does them from time to time, they are basically Sup Forums meet ups

Dude Sup Forums isn't even 7 years old
>current year is 2017
Jesus Christ that time sure did go by fast

when its happening

Carnie fag here, I'll be in Houston working at the HLSR in March. I can get you faggots wristbands for all the rides but I wont mingle with any of you.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT Sup Forums HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 2003

Since none of you niggers will plan this shit out I'll start.

>When
March 22nd for kek's approval

>Where
NRG Stadium at the Houston Fairgrounds

>What
As long as there arent 30+ of you shitheads I can provide free ride passes. Forgot we dont do wristbands in Houston so I'll just give everyone like 5 single ride passes each or some shit.

You will have to pay for everything else though so bring your billfolds you broke shits

>Who
Just some dirty Carnie

>Why
Because I want to see how autistic you fuckers are in person

Anyone willing to help organize get this shit rolling. I dont care enough to set up communication

Nice try FBI

east dallas, white rock lake

Please tell me this is fake, not a single one is white.

>le FBI
What part of a meet-up is illegal let alone a federal offense? Top tier retard you are. Im revoking your invitation

Any way it could be on a weekend? I have class... plus could we go somewhere more centrally located?

I kinda wanna fuck Brittany venti. She's been looking kinda good lately.

Dallas here. I think I would be too ashamed to be associated with you people in public.

I'd go watch Punchard Spencer if he have a talk in Dallas though, just to see libs try to punch him.

817 in

Oh my dear Swede, in 'murica they are white. This is the kind if people who talk about
>muh Nordic / German heritage

>>/qst

817 reporting in, but I rather not have to see any of you fags in public.

>America
>White

Hahaha dude I'm half spic you think even a quarter of the white supremacists on here are actually white?

I'm worried about this very thing. Recently cops in several places were catching dumb criminals by convincing them that they had won lotteries they did not enter.

I'll be seeing you at the malt shop faggot. Bring some fighting games and drugs.

713 H town reporting, I won't go to this

/k/ had a great meet up in my town. Dudes brought brownies and everything

Wtf I look whiter than all these losers

So your saying if I go up to the carnival and I tell the carnies 1488 they'll give me free rides and shit?

i went fishing white rock once

Ok fine, i'll be be at the walmart in hudson oaks. I'll wait 15 minutes, if I don't see you i'll go to you.

i doubt anyone on here is actually white

Nobody saved the Canada one (McDonald's meet up in Surrey)? They were all chinks and poo in loos. This board doesn't have any white posters.

why would we?

we should however organize online into city/regional cells and brainstorm and advance memetic warfares

i was actually just kidding

NYC is where Jews shave bits off golden shekels, waiting for spics who deliver them Chinese food while dodging nigger thieves. There are probably a lot of have-not spics mad at kikes and tired of niggers on this board.

I saved your image because it was funny. You're the last white man in the US. Sorry. I've been to the US, including Detroit, Chicago and Albuquerque. It's grim.

I'm actually Indo-Aryan white

Nice try antifa-guy

calls us niggers

wants us to come to some houston carnival

lol

stop spreading lies OP. That wasn't a Sup Forums meet up, it was a brittany venti fanboi congregation that happened to be near HWNDU.

Exactly.

agree that meetups are gay and very much reddit-tier, but here's some food for thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=4hFBPWZBFQQ

I've been here since I was a junior in high school in 2006, and I didn't live in Texas I would have totally attended this.

I hope you didn't eat them kek