Alright...

Alright, I really want to know why all the Sup Forums users that showed up to the HWNDU stream and the meetups or whatever are non-white. Why would a non-white person in America or any other white country for that matter come here at all?

Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkWbgTX5ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Sup Forums is at the very least 75% satire.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme

because non-whites are the only people that can say the shit they were saying and get away with it

this

alt-lite people in a white minority country

>implying Sup Forums isn't 100% satire

Not all but most

Turns out Rose is white, sorry for calling you a jewess so many times if you're reading this, I confused your nose

The camera is in Jew York.

was fun to see john the baptist return tonight. sounded like he was watching the stream, and saw that someone was alone, and came to keep them company.

>he fell for the "he fell for the Sup Forums is satire meme" meme

What's so hard to understand about Sup Forums not being a single person?

While there is many white supremacists and natsocs here they don't make the whole board, for a hugbox please leave and go to reddit or stormfront.

lol why wouldnt we be here? 20% of the people are nazis? so fucking what. i post nazi shit too. it is funny. dont be a dumb nigger OP.

nice

>Sup Forums is satire

Because it was in New York, there are probably like 5 white non-liberal people left in that city.

Ethnicity has nothing to do with beliefs.
Besides, you can be a genius black man or a dumbass white man.

The real war going on right now isn't about races.
It's not even about religions.
The most important conflict going on is the rich vs the poor. The elites vs us.

Donald, Donald Jr, Eric, Ivanka and Melania?

White person goes to gathering of liberals, says something they don't agree with, get spit on and shit thrown at them.

Non-white person goes to gathering of liberals, says something they don't agree with, and they keep their mouths shut because they don't want someone to think they might be racist.

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

>there are still retards here who actually think Sup Forums is white supremacist.

This is how you separate actual poltards from reddit tier normies

the non whites were redditors, we warned you about them

this is real Sup Forums:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

White person goes to gathering of liberals, says something they don't agree with, get spit on and shit thrown at them - many such cases!

No, no it's not. I want your shit-smelling family out of my fucking country.

More importantly you should think about how your perception of other media has warped your beliefs. What else have you been missing?

Your half right.

>Reddit
Yeah sure they were.

Yes, you non-white filth are the redditors, thanks for pointing that out but we already knew it.

>I really want to know why all the Sup Forums users that showed up to the HWNDU stream and the meetups or whatever are non-white
'cause you've been larped the fuck out, you inbred nazi wannabe faggot!

This is what i wanted to see, thank you straya

This is an interesting point, but doesn't address what drew them here in the first place.

Maybe not in your country, Paco.

>still uses the term "white supremacist"
Who's the reddit one here?

SAD!

the leftists were whiter on average than the hwndu group in case you didn't realize

why are whites their own worst enemies?

Sup Forums is the greatest and most open forum unto man, ever.

None of you know me. I have been at this thing 3 times, probably about 5 cumulative hours. I am one of /yourgirls/. At least I think that is what I should say. I have been on this site for like 7 or 8 months. Not that often, but often enough to know most of the memes. No, I am not Rose or whatever that ugly nigger bitch's name is, Brittany, I think. Regardless, I am going to break on my way. Stay tuned for some real redpilling.

See you all in a bit. I hope this cutie from Colorado is there. I want to see how manly he really is. I like what I've seen so far. I should be there when he's done eating. Anyway, I'm on my way.

Because they've been tricked by the jewish propaganda, and those who haven't been tricked are afraid to speak and losing their job after they get labeled "racist".
Jesus even said it in HWNDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Py3_5DbVYgI

I have been here before the influx of stormkeks and radicalization became a real thing after Ron Paul. So it isnt really a question of how I got here and more of why I have stayed.

because they hate niggers-culture and the jew agenda

Because it's NYC first off, second off we're always 10 steps ahead

be not break. stupid phone. ugh!

I read this in the most rediculous deep Appalachia slurry.
Good for you on your imaginary independence.

Pre-emptive dibs just in case

because of inherent white guilt. you spent a shitton of time in schools which tell you that as a white person you are responsible for everything bad in this world. you need validation from non-white people that you arent a racist, nazi, homophobe or whatever. you grow up in a world which tells you that you are evil and cant be proud of yourself

literally wtf happen to /OURGUYS/ like not one person showed up no milkman, no blart, no betacuck. only JTB made appearance in past 2/3 days

they are whores looking for attention. none of them share the same beliefs as you

where is everyone? stream is empty

Antifa/leftypol/qa/ and/or schizoids stormfags doxed them.

>blart
>naruto
>jackie
>jesus
>leaf

never coming back

The HWNDU art exhibit was placed in an area where supposedly more languages than any other in the world are spoken. Remember that little factoid? There's a clue.

waiting for my uber. lol no. no aussies at all. eat a vegemite sandwich, you shitposting faggot. when you're done, kys.

nice pasta

Shia is not paying enough

Because unlike their brethren, they rose up further than them and have a brain. Most likely from actually attending school.

this

>because of inherent white guilt. you spent a shitton of time in schools which tell you that as a white person you are responsible for everything bad in this world. you need validation from non-white people that you arent a racist, nazi, homophobe or whatever. you grow up in a world which tells you that you are evil and cant be proud of yourself
this

they got bored and have lives

whats so hard to believe

its dead unless it gets warmer out (Sup Forums meetup/hangout spot) or shia shows up and brings his groupies

this is shillblue garbage.

>non whites can't hate gays
>non whites can't hate women
>non whites can't hate trannies

are you retarded? the left/right spectrum isn't a one issue deal

I dont believe (You)

How many minutes away btw , so we know it's you?

you going come Now? how long ? is this a 30 minutes meme. we actually need some entertainment

And it's possible to be a nonwhite and a race realist, as well as an ethnic nationalist
I wish everyone was like that, there would be next to no racemixing

they got doxxed and bored

so far, jesus, leaf, bog and rose were doxxed.

bogs has fucking balls man only one who comes still in morning to drop your dose of pills, probably fuckin destroys roses tight rosey red pussy that probably gets so sore from him just railing it in his so hard.

Are you cummies girl from forever ago?

A lot of us do, but I'm coming back. Been there about 5 hours total I think. Have a few days off. I want to talk to Colorado guy. You all are going to see something fun. Chiraqi or whatever his name is can come and talk, but I am not into fat guys, but he could be cute if he dropped about 150. Fuck Uber. It never takes this long. I am a 12 minute drive away and a /yourgirl/. Be there as soon as they come.

he had to be there cuz he works for the museum, i bet if anybody actually paid to go inside you'd see half these nerds working in the gift shop or something

Imagine a white liberal fighting for minority rights. Why is he fighting for minority rights? Because he's surrounded by people who tell him that western culture is oppressive against minorities. So they support minorities for the sake of equality.

HWNDU non-whites are the opposite. They're surrounded by people(Sup Forums) who tell them that western culture is awesome, but liberals try to undermine white people. So they support white people for the sake of equality.

Besides, it's the anonymous internet. Everybody can pretend to be white.

that is a cuck fetishist tier post

Rose the girl in BC?

He placed it in astoria queens in nyc which is a predominately indian/greek/chinese jewish middle/lower class white neighborhood with a few spics

The nignogs are in the bronx and the spics are all in brooklyn. attractive whites are in eastern queens plus staten island/long island

Hence the large amount of poor college student looking whites and asians and light tan indians showing up to meme, many of which are moderates that shitpost on /pol

They aren't necessarily libtard tier but it doesn't mean they like white people either, just centrists who aren't blinded by MSM poopooganda but still has some cultural pride and/or empathy

Source: chinese girl living in next to astoria

Because
>Stream is on during the day
All white Sup Forums users are at work because they actually have jobs

>Stream is on at night
All white Sup Forums users are in bed sleeping before the next day of work because they actually have jobs

No. 12 minutes max. Waiting for my uber.

K. They're here.

bogs?

what is BC?

this is actually an anti-uber shill, when the driver never shows she's going to say fuck uber blah blah blah don't forget venti called a lyft one day, and startups will definitely pay people with as many followers as she has to shill shit

bog seems like a cool dude.

Actors
Daily reminder to report shill threads

>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Once they finish with you crackers I'm sure the kikes are going to go after us Hispanics, and while I like the idea of us taking over the U.S sadly most of us are slaves to the democrats and I know that wont be good.

Anyways, this fight is us against the slimy kikes and globalist who want to completely corrupt all humanity like a plague.

[Open]

Baron

>Bogdanoffs

hey can you give me a quick rundown

Shout out me '' Wayne Kenoff''

first thing when you arrive at the camera so we know its you.

but he's not an adult yet

Fuck off. Colorado guy is mine. On my way. Be there in 10.

Only a small portion of the userbase takes all the nazi bullshit seriously, most people here are just anti-liberals.

You bastard,

Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkWbgTX5ts

here some Plaidman probably one best things to come out of this HWNDU shit.

>femanon arrives and flirts with colorado guy
>you gave me nothing at all starts playing

We jello wrestling now?

Why aren't you sleeping, nigger?

The meme's and the constant banter is fucking great, it's like Sup Forums 2004/2009 before it turned into a tramp containment board, Sup Forums constantly fuck's with people and organizations that used to be considered unreachable, it's like Sup Forums on steroids.

I've been on Sup Forums and Sup Forums since 2009. I'm here because i grew up out of these things (also both boards are honorary sub reddits now). This is literally the only place where free speech and sperg shitposting is fine that isn't a shitty niche forum. Also, i officially hate at least 88% of niggers and sympathize with hitler now.

brittany goes for the free publicity shes an actor and makes her money off doing what she does

Last political poll I saw it was a 30% battle between natsoc and libertarian.

Sometimes the "white" is on the inside faggot.

>he fell for the "he fell for the "he fell for the /pol is satire meme" meme" meme.

5 minutes out. Get out here cutie Colorado boy. You can come too, Chiraqi. I will suck you as well, despite you being fat.

where everyone?