Alexander Soros stands with refugees

He instagrammed this picture 14h ago. In the next post you see Alexander Soros visiting and listening to the horrible war stories of an Syrian family...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BGpdGkkKcdb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews gotta Jew, what's new?

A. Soros (second from left)

Alex Soros? What a faggot. That guy is pathetic.

Here's another bump Germanbro

whatcha doin' rabbi

I'd like to see Soros actually standing with refugees. A huge line forming to see who can crush his face with a rock faster

Good call, Satan.

do you think soros is ashamed that his son is literally a massive faggot

sadly killing him is hard, but pulling a charlie hebdo on some of their orgs outside the USA is very easy

I don't know but I don't understand why he evolved so disgusting. He looks like a fuckin' crackhead. Maybe soros got blacked here and isn't the real father?

mfw he eventually gets robbed by a refugee while out and about

How many does he let stay in his mansion or summer home?

difficult, the little shit probably has 100 armed bodyguards

but we already knew that

Fuck Rufus Shinra pisses me off.

instagram.com/p/BGpdGkkKcdb/

Somebody know what the official reason was that Obama met him?

to give alex jones an aneurysm

That kind of talk right there is why Trump won the election.

And there is no "real" world. There is just living and trying to be happy.

If we want to argue the real world, you city folks have no clue what it's like to live like I do.

I've got 50 chickens, 15 hogs, three dairy cows, and 6 acres of land I farm for my own benefit.

Aside from internet(which I can live without), I have officially become 100% self sufficient last month.

I live on a well, my power is drawn from a homemade windmill, I have plenty of iron to make the tools I need, I have a foundry, and soon to have a wife.

You city folk only know life by living off of others, you know nothing of struggle and hardship that isn't self inflicted.

You city folk think you're so high and mighty, so important, like you run the world.

Except you don't. The earth runs herself. You folks in the city keep addressing self inflicted problems, and making them worse. You city folk have an opportunity to make millions of dollars with your big corporations.

I don't care about big corporations, I don't care about getting the most updated things. I only care about the things I can make, and the means of surviving in the most natural and humane way as possible.

Go fuck yourself, yellow belly.

Sounds nice.

I love you countrychan

>t. larping cityfolk
take a picture of something with a timestamp to prove your bullshit story or you're just a numale with a waxed mustache who likes to read survivalist blogs

Holy fucking shite m8, that post is literally this pic personified.

No one give me that shit about "Soros isn't a real Jew he helped da nazis he just even globalist/crazy leftist who thinks he's gonna save the world" he's a jewish supremacist, end of story.