BRAZIL IS IN A REAL LIFE PURGE:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-rises-to-52-in-espirito.html

52 DEAD IN LESS THAN A DAY

CODE RED CODE RED BODIES ARE PILING UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
twitter.com/pauloeduwcski/status/828793413055217668
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Note to gringos: This is not on Brazil as a whole, but only on a state where the cops decided to go on strike (and therefore there's no one to enforce the laws)

hue

>ordem e progresso

Usual day in Detroit isn't it?

Wtb gf
Just pick one up off the street, I will pay for shipping

Your in the same house why don't you come down here and fucking stop me? I just heard you swear from down stairs, you don't want these people to have a chance? You been on here for years as well, come up the fucking steps and stop me.

>Note to gringos: This is not on Brazil as a whole, but only on a state where the cops decided to go on strike (and therefore there's no one to enforce the laws)

>Brazil
>laws

Brazil has only 1 law: he who has the money and the guns, wins.

Meteorite to hit Espirito Santo within days?

Dude, if that happened in my town, retired police and military vets would be patrolling the streets instead. Either that or we'd have a community watch.

Then again, I doubt anyone would notice. I live in a 96% White town with 10k people. Our police exist pretty much entirely to give people speeding tickets and stop people from driving under the influence.

That's actually not true. Besides the shitty states like Rio (and now Espirito Santo), Brazil is actually quite alright

by the time it arrives, I'm sure most people will already be dead

This.

It's just in a single state that has even more niggers than Rio de Janegro. Nothing of value was lost. I'm comfy here in Santa Catarina watching niggers kill each other.

>52 DEAD IN LESS THAN A DAY
Nope. From saturday until now. Learn how to research fag

>SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE, REEEEEE

WOW! all of those bodies almost equal 1/2 of an American! h-happening?

We don't own guns.

You have to spend 5k to buy a simple pistol, you need to prove the necessity of possessing a firearm and you've gotta have an authorization from the Federal Police.

In all seriousness, we deserve to be genocided.

No, it isn't.

t. gaucho.

>52 dead

let me know when it is quadruple digits

It is for me.
T. Brasiliense

Silly blacks.

That's far from what I'm claiming, Turkey

oh great, a bunch of self appointed angry old white men with guns.

id rather the criminals over vigilante police.

It actually is, but is also unsafe.

Still better rhan Shitcago

Than

As far as I know, at least some of the deaths are citizens killing thieves/murderers/drug dealears and shit

SP + SC master race. Everyone else is living in Africa 2.0.

There's nothing wrong with old white men. They keep out the pests.

Duterte's Foreign Legion.

>monke banter

shouldn't be long now:
youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

Well, Brasilia is mostly white on the "main" city and the north and south lake regions. All our niggers are kept on smaller cities around Brasilia, and that's where it's actually dangerous.

REEEEEEEEEEE
Leave my Uruguay alone, they belong to us only!

What's an Uruguay?

uruguay is a white fall-back position

is uruguay white?

Who cares about Uruguay, Ramón.

Fuck you, you're only developed because you steal money from other regions.

Give me the videos, it's all I care about.

>diverging from the topic at hand because you know you're wrong.
Wew.
Must be even worse knowing I'm a fucking monkey, ey?

No.
The people from other regions steal from themselves and invest the money here. Not our fault.

Uruguay is at least more white than Portugal

Yes, we need the videos!

Does this mean I can queue some online games without being matched up with them?

Fuck every NA company that decided it was a good idea to merge NA/PT servers.

In a 100% white country, or Japanese country for that matter, the body count would be single digits if not 0.

>tfw pic
CUTE! Cisplatine Republic WHEN?

What are they doing with the bodies if police are on strike?

That's retarded. Every country has criminals, and when laws are removed, civil order can't be kept. Anarchy is only a dream from people who don't undestand that people don't really like each other, we just kinda respect each other because of the laws.

>your best states score lower than fucking wales
Sad.

is there cheap land for sale there?

idk
Last I heard, the place they were sending to (some other government agency, i don't remember which one) got full and they were trying to figure out where to put all those bodies

sounds like a normal day in Brazil

Land is extremely cheap in South America, except in the major cities.

Yes, there's a lot of unused land. Uruguay is cattle farm with Montevideo and Punta.

>yfw Argentina scores lower than Brazil

Japan has a murder rate of 0.3 per 100k per year. Thats ~11 per year, or 0.03 per day. So, no, you're wrong.

Can you guys just post pics of hot brazilian sluts if you're not going to post vids?

When will your country realize you have too many black people to have a modern civilization?

We still have the highest IQ in Latin America.

PISA is bullshit though. We cheat on PISA that alone show you that countries lie

would be hotter if she had a rock bashed between her eyes in this years purge

Yeah

>90 percent white
>10k people
>safe

protip: always check out the missing people. spikes off the chart.

Why is South America such a shithole?

Its like a not as poor version of Africa combined with a slightly less violent Middle East.

She doesn't have a soul though!

White people chimp out every time someone says something racist, they will never realize the real problem.

And now we are having immigrants from Senegal and Haiti, already receiving welfare and stealing land. Of course, they always go to the whitest cities, sell shitty electronics on the streets and complain about racism, while the media tries to push this narrative of le evil white man.

Kill me now.

I want to eat and fuck the bodies. But even more I want to turn a dead brazil woman into a skin suit.

I will hollow her out and slice out the uterus and slide my cock right through her vagina backwards from the inside out and zip myself up inside her. I will masturbate while simultaneously fucking her dead vagina the wrong way, and fondle her dead, bloated boobs like they're mine.

I would be legitimately interested in a movie about this

You should have stayed your ass in europe?

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS YOU BABOONS JUST GO OUT AND FILM SOMETHING

Niggers

nobody gives a shit about brazilian, if they were killing muslims at least that would be useful but niggers killing niggers is just a normal day there, fuck off

I'm an italian citizen now, maybe I'll go back to europe to be a rapefugee and wash dishes/clean the sidewalks or whatever poor people do there.

free assange, indio

I've seen a few videos on faceberg, but nothing really exciting. Just a bunch of people beating each other up and shit like that

I want to wait til one of the dead brazil women is bloated and discolored, then slice open their bloated boobs and suck the pus and slime out when it has turned green.

I want to wait until they are a skeleton too and slide my cock through their bones.

I want to deflesh the skull and then scrape my teeth along it to peel up a layer of skullgrease and swallow that and mash it against my tongue while orgasming.

I want to yank the bone out of one of her arms and fuck the hollow where the bone once was like her arm meat is a fleshlight.

You know that If the embassy lets him go, your agencies will make him disappear.

>52
im pretty sure thats not high for S.America standars

That doesn't mean they'd keep civil order if no laws applied anymore.
Your claim is retarded and impossible to prove. I hope you at least undestand that.

This was posted to a FB group I'm in just a few hours ago:

"So, I've wanted to make a post here for a while and today I can't stay quiet any longer. As a Brazilian, I witnessed up close and firsthand what unchecked leftism brings to a country. One thing I always like to do is let everyone know every single wet dream from the liberals has been put in place here. Getting a gun here legally is almost impossible. But we still have 60k murders a year and that much disappearances, so the number is probably close to 100k violent murders a year. Miscegenation happened a lot more here, but blacks hate whites nowadays because that old biracial harmonious society we used to have was obliterated by the "left truths". Criminals under 18 have a blank card to do whatever they want. You can't criticize certain groups because free speech has also been removed (only if you're white, of course). We have to work 7 months a year just to pay taxes and all we can do is watch our monstrous government chokes us more and more, while corruption is rampant and the criminal faction are in directly contact and dealing with our government. Brazil is truly a textbook case of massive failure by the hands of leftism. We were never a great nation, but after we had 13 years of uninterrupted neo-bolchevism and all the "social justice" that could be dispensed, this country has completely lost its bearing and is headed for a major civil war. As a matter of fact, we're already in civil war, it's only spreading more and more now. I could list everything, but I think I said enough. And now, the chaos is even closer. The state where my stepson lives and goes to college is descending into what you see in places that have no law, like african countries in civil war. So all I can say is, fight, fight with all you can, but don't let these people take over your country. If you do, this is what awaits you."

I want to have sex with your mothers' corpse once she is chainsawed by a drug cartel. SATAN MAKE IT SO!

This is what happens when liberal faggots aka commies take away a people's right to bare arms. They stick you with a policing force that can "strike" leaving law abiding citizens at the mercy of boot Jacks and thugs.

link?

sad but true

There are no drug cartels in my city, so tough luck senpai.
Maybe you could try to chainsaw her yourself?

>the subhuman cannot believe or even comprehend that they are races out there they aren't a retarded, murderous bunch
It would amuse me extremely if France wasn't doomed to turn into your "nation".

I can't wait to get the GTFO.

You're also retarded, Ahmed.
Whites are LESS violent than niggers, but that doesn't mean that on a white-only society with no laws there would be no murders.

More like 23 years of commies in power.

looks like police aren't striking law and order is restored
twitter.com/pauloeduwcski/status/828793413055217668

"Ayy mane lemme getta smoke trynaholitdownansheeit!'

here user, though it's a closed group so I dunno if you'll be able to see it.

fb . com

/groups/281966388549016/permalink/1254414407970871/

am I late to the thread?

It's not only murders though, it's the way people deal with it, the looting, the barbarism, the brazilian way.

And people don't try to change that because middle class and rich people can protect themselves from violence, it's bad but it's not that bad that people are always leaving.

>/groups/281966388549016/permalink/1254414407970871/
could you grab me a screen shot user?

poor people purging poor people

who cares

it is just beginning my friend :-)

That's in another state, the strike is in ES.

Here ya go.

Yeah, if it was only that I would have no problem, but they're starting killing people with money too, looting and stealing people.

not degenerate at all