Sup Forums being monitored?

META:

Sup Forums do you think the Chinks and NSA have hacked Sup Forums servers and note your IP address everytime you make a post that is remotely interesting?

If so, what, if anything, prevents them from hacking into the shitty VPN systems that some may use to subvert this?

How do you guys get around this?

POO

POO IN LOO

and

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Let's move on to the question now

I actually try to maxize the number of times I appear on their radar in order to make their interns have to do more work filling out spreadsheets in order to create threat matrices for the shit tier memes I post

How do we know you aren't one of the aforementioned organizations using a proxy and trying to get our secrets?

You forgot:

POOPERPOWER 2020

That's my point. You either post something threatening and get recorded, or nothing threatening and are not making their interns overwork.

You got me lol

All poo related memes, thank you.

well mr poo in loo i use an incredibly secure VPN that runs through a remote town in central queensland and i roleplay as being from there of course

Just bumping your thread m80

>Sup Forums do you think the Chinks and NSA have hacked Sup Forums servers and note your IP address everytime you make a post that is remotely interesting?

>How do you guys get around this?
No danger of that happening in this thread, I foresee a bunch of POO memes in this thread's pooture, I mean future.

>are we being monitored

Of course, but aside from being world renowned shitposters, we aren't exactly a danger to anyone. Whenever there is some meetup, like the HWNDU stuff, it's all about laughs and shit.

Remember, we are on the same side as law enforcement. They want change, we want change.

But there are definitely liberal journos here as well looking to find something to fit the narrative...or screenshot their own post to do it. Which is why I always make up fake news whenever I smell a journo lurking. If they're gonna report on our shit, I want it to be outrageous.

How do they understand if post important or not?

I could post using artifical language encypted by spurdo memes.

I guess when you make comments that can be perceived as promoting social unrest, any law-enforcement would be worried.

Plus they don't know if you're an american or a Chink using an American proxy.

Right?

Nice try PRC

Thanks

Let's say some guy from Russia constantly says- "this is how you make libtards cry" or "this is how you beat antifa", shouldn't NSA worry if this is a

1) Bad RusBro
2) American using proxy
3) Chink out there to break US

?

I have my eyes on you now.

Come to China/Hong Kong/Africa/Pakistan and we'll make you disappear

>Sup Forums do you think the Chinks and NSA have hacked Sup Forums servers and note your IP address everytime you make a post that is remotely interesting?
If you have the internet, they already monitor everything you do. It may not involve humans, but it certainly involves a computer looking for key words etc. You have to be foolish to think otherwise.....Than to add all the monitoring of 3rd party software. If you have windows 10 you are being watched by M$ and whoever else they give information to.

Basically the only way to avoid being digitally monitored is to turn off your internet and move to a remote cabin in the woods.

OP, really good content here.
This has hidden meaning in it, study it thoroughly to see the underlying message

Well, besides the super important poo memes, which I bet Chinks can learn from since they have slots in kids pants for a quick-and-dirty go now

Let's stop with the M$ meme lol. It's called telemetry and it's about what features you're using. Everything else is a leftist Unix and liberal Apple propaganda

This doesn't make any sense. Russians are allowed to post here and for the most part they are bro-tier. If they are posting the same thing repeatedly, it is spam, and handled by existing rules and procedures. I am just not understanding the problem.

... and even then, your damn brother turns you in.

They could just range ban Russia from Sup Forums if they think we subvert American nation by our top tier psy op.

After years of shitposting you can definetly say if some guy is using proxy so they just should educate their personel in meme sciences.

Sorry I sent you the wrong one.
Here is the correct one.

Wouldn't they want to investigate if maybe it's the Chinks?

It's not true. People don't just shit in designated streets- they shit anywhere and everywhere

They have no interest in reading shitposting.

NSA is that you?

You're losing control of the thread......

No such agency

>Buy laptop from craigslist, cash, from an email I only use at a public library without allowing my face to be seen
>Buy HDD from microcenter, cash, refuse to give name or phone
>Install Kali
>Spoof MAC
>Use public WiFi
>Use multiple VPNs paid for via bitcoin, quadruple washed
>All they have is my city.

fucking legendary heahaheahaha

yeah

i don't care

there's no way of knowing anything posted is true, usually it isn't

for instance i enjoy killing prostitutes as a hobby.

I KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NUCLEAR BOMB