What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/milestravelpics/albums/72157644318382734
flickr.com/photos/milestravelpics/albums/72157644318408725
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bat_Squadron
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that the part where the Uighurs stab people?

Majority Muslims so who cares.

Yes.

Muslims waiting for a huge war so they can establish another Muslim state.

Muslim Turkic people ready to Cuck China for Uncle Sam.

Were gonna fuck em all to death or die fucking

Every now and then the Muslim Uyghurs chimp out because they say they were there first and the Chinese government does a telecommunications blackout of the entire province so nobody will know what measures they take to suppress the Turks.

Truth is that archaeology shows that the land was once inhabited by tall, red-haired caucasoids of the R1a1 haplogroup. The Turks and chinks arrived at close to the same time in the Han dynasty.

I traveled to Xinjiang a couple years ago. I created a completely fake itinerary with refundable flight tickets and after I got my Chinese visa, I cancelled my flights and hotel reservations and showed up on the border from Kyrgyzstan to Xinjiang. It's an interesting region, but my phone ended up getting blacklisted because I looked up the 2009 Urumqi riots while I was there. I figured that if it wasn't blocked, it was kosher, but I was told I would have to go to an interview with the Public Security Bureau. I said fuck that and kept travelling.

That's the Takla and Gobi deserts, some of the biggest and most arid of regions in the world. Most of China is just dead space that has no real value, 95% of the population lives along the coastal areas.

looks pretty desu, Trees in a desert ?

>most
*half

China removes kebab, kebab occasionally removes china.

Big desert, silk road, aloha chinks + tibet

Most of it is eternal sand dunes. Some crafty people have built underground oasis and grow grapes there. other than it's historic significance as the reason why the journey to/from China was so difficult, there's really not much else to say about it.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for sharing travelfriend

Cool any other stories from your trip?

isn't that Xinjiang? uyghurs I imagine

>believing a leaf
newfag

The most gorgeous fucking manga to ever be created happens somewhat around there.

who is this?

They're at the russian border so I doubt it, they're probably more west than xinjiang.

Rice. Originello

Stabbings. Good food. Austere beauty of landscape

>What happens here?
Pretty much nothing.

Don't go there if you a pupper

A bunch of laidback bros just kinda living.

kek

another buffer zone..

It's close enough that I won't waste this opportunity to tell people to read Otoyomegatari.

Hard work on farms, islam, nature

Well it's a bit like saying that spain is in ukraine but sure.

Used to be full of red-haired white people speaking an Indo-European language who were crucial to Silk Road and spread of Buddhism in classical times. Those people later formed the Kushan Empire. Replaced by Turks. Turks islamicized. Eventually conquered by China.

white chinks

Ancient Turks looked like Mongols. Clearly mixed Tocharian-Turkish ancestry here from the blue eyes and blonde hair, but you can tell she has the Mongol eye shape.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

It's where the Chinese military does a lot of weapons testing and military space endeavors in "secret" as it's sparsely populated.. think Nevada for the USA or Cold Lake Weapons Range for Canada.

China's public space program happens on that big island at its southernmost point.

>Used to be full of red-haired white people speaking an Indo-European language who were crucial to Silk Road and spread of Buddhism in classical times. Those people later formed the Kushan Empire. Replaced by Turks. Turks islamicized. Eventually conquered by China.

I met redheads in Afghanistan. Pic related

Considering the way Smith went it's more realistic if they were around there.

They may be related to the ancient Tocharians or Da Yuezhi to the Han. That is one of the first places they invaded, and beat the Iranians, when they formed the Kushan Empire.

Why on earth would you tresspass into China?

Isn't that Tibet? Aren't they Buddhist?

They track westerners traveling in China and won't just let you wonder around anywhere, if you want to go out in the sticks you have to go undocumented and you'll have less trouble

I've been there
Looks like this mostly

wow youre so cool

but if they catch you will have alot of problems. ALOT

Tibets getting arrested for Buddism, Uygurs commiting Terrorist attacks to gain independence.

Looks comfy.

>breeding hips
>thick thighs
>large breasts
>white enough
9/10 would breed and make many children.

Genocide

>if you want to go out in the sticks you have to go undocumented and you'll have less trouble
what did you mean by this?

China removes kebab, wtf i love China now

its the border with kyrgyzstan
kyrgystan is the most underrated destination in the world, everyone should see it but no one knows they should see it

farming
floods
murders
rapes

flickr.com/photos/milestravelpics/albums/72157644318382734
flickr.com/photos/milestravelpics/albums/72157644318408725

you are the kebob

It's truly beautiful, I was there in 2011.

Zhu Rong lived there once

I wanted to hit up Tibet when I was in China a few years back, but as you know you have to have a special visa for that. It's interesting that terrorism from xinjiang is the only terrorism Chinese media will cover, since they want to portray them as violent. Didn't hear about Eliot roger until I got back- mad I missed that happening but I enjoyed the "massage parlors" in Shanghai

pretty

no you are beaner kebab

Fucking Qing.

so it's a shithole?

Muslim part of China, what do u think?

Muslims, deserts, thin air and nuclear explosions.

Oh yeah, and batshit crazy CHINATS flying cargo planes under the radar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Bat_Squadron

>What happens here?

Northern part is Xinjiang province. formerly East Turkestan. Like other Anons have pointed out, dominated by the Taklamakan desert. Famous for its wealth of Silk Road ruins and really mysterious ancient stuff. Also where PRC used to test nukes, and now do space program stuff.

Historically, the entire Uighur realm almost became Turkestan once.

Up along the northern edge of OP's map, a new Silk Road Route railway links east China with Germany.

Southern part is Tibet.