ITT: tips to younger fags

Well I see a lot of autismo and wizardy on Sup Forums, so as a 35 y-o oldfag, I thought it would be a good idea to share some life tips. Here are 2 social tips that are especially useful when interacting with women

>Smile
Smiles are contagious. If a girl is smiling while talking to you, your natural response will be to smile back at her. It's a human reflex.
So by smiling to a woman, you will "force" her to smile, which will make her feel better.
If you run into the same women every week and make her smile, you will be seen as a positive human being that brings positivity in her life.
Now you're gonna tell me "I never smile, I'm depressed" or whatever. Just fake it then.
Fake it until you make it. Women won't be able to tell whether or not your smile is genuine, and a fake smile is always much better than no smile at all

>strong eye contact
If you stare into a woman's eye 100% while talking to her, it's a sign that you're an alpha that's not intimidated by her. If you can't help it but look away when making eye contact with a pretty woman, then try to simply "look toward her face". Like don't focus on physical elements of her face, but simply "look in her direction". Never look down, never look away.
You know when you're at the gym and stare into nowhere between sets? Well same thing

>talk slowly
What you say to a woman is absolutely irrelevant; it's how you say it that matters. So ideally avoid caffeine and other stimulant, get plenty of rest and meditate, therefore putting you in a 100% relaxed state of mind at all times

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternalism_(philosophy_of_time)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mexican
>alpha

you're an autistic serial killer at best

Or an American in Cancun for winter

Seems like some honest advice. Any other ideas to share op?

Get into spirituality (not christianity)
Ressurection is real, whatever you do in your current life is nothing but a learning experience. Be bold. Be adventurous. Make a plan about what you wanna do or become, and stick to that plan. Don't be affraid of death

Good tips, get into Judaism and Hinduism, just read the holy books, well better to do that after you get spiritual awareness, else you won't understand much.

Okay Isranon, I gotta ask, I'm under the impression Hinduism is the hand down worst major world religion because it causes the most human suffering and limits the most human agency. Am I wrong in this thought?

They also can't seem to comprehend the fact that shit floats downstream

I need to hear this, and maybe more of it.

Very afraid of death atm.

... please?

Only simpletons, girls and small children smile. I am not some effeminate faggot to feel obliged to convey my emotions to bloody total strangers.

Are you sick or something?
The bottomline is that you are a soul currently and temporary living inside a human body made of flesh and bones.
When that physical body dies, your soul simply leaves that vessel, and what you did in your current and past lives will dirrectly impact where your soul ends up afterwards

Hm, that's actually good advice. Sucks that I have a weak muscle in my eye that makes me go cross eyed if I stare at something for too long

Invest in NAK before Pruitt gets in, and enjoy your free money.

You're welcome.

Study the only Indian religion (besides buddhism) that's worth a damn.

>near 100% literacy rate...in india.

Your first piece of advice was solid. But you just lost your legitimacy with that spiritual bullshit.

You'll get what you know how to create. You need to accept the universe as irrational. Rationality and the scientific method is a tool used to describe and understand the universe. Objectivity is a construct. Truth is an illusion. Death is a change, not an end. Consider how you should approach death, should that be the case. A good way to cultivate the necessary convictions within yourself is to take and stick to vows. There's too much behind all of the assertions I'm making for me to explain everything in one evening in such a way that might bring you comfort. Do your own thinking.

I aint taking no advice from a wetback beaner

Why? You're already dead. It's the inevitable consequence of a series of pre-determined actions. You haven't realized it yet in this time-segment but in another one you're dead. It's not so bad, is it? Being dead feels alright to me.

I turned 25 recently, and "reality" is hitting me.

Took shrooms once and felt like I was "piloting" my body from somewhere else in space, but that's the closest to a spiritual experience I've ever had.

I don't see the mechanism for any of it, other than (a) the idea that all life is technically the same thing in the 4th dimension, or (b) that the universe will collapse back into a singularity and expand into exactly the same thing down to my brain chemistry

This.

Bumping for peace of mind.

>babby's first shrooms trip
>babby's first existential crisis

Just do more shrooms, faggot.

t. You (actually me, we're the same shit, so it doesn't matter that we're both already dead)

Well first of all this is one of the hndu holy books. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagavad_Gita
Secondly india was one of the greatest empires at one point.
Yes you can say the sand niggers were as well but that's the point both regions changed over time. It is true that once the sand niggers were most advanced in math and science ect. It is islam that ruined everything, islam came somewhat out of Christianity that is a copy paste of the great teacher jesus, the romans took his philosophy as they saw the appeal in controlling the masses with it... The original jews opposed, Christianity became about world domination and converting, funny you blame the jews that hate Christian missionaries for that. India later was invaded by muslims and since hten is having a very hard time growing back, this will happen in Europe soon. The hindu book i poated the link on Wikipedia talks mostly about the illusion of good and bad and how there are only things you need to do and things you don't, how does one figure out and sees them. The whole book is a dialog between a teacher and his student, the student has to fight his family and kill, but he feels it's wrong and says he rather let them kill him instead of dying, and so on and on they go debating about what is to do, what is action. I wouldn't touch any of the modern hindu bulshit... It's just Idol worship, but the book i am referring you to has an interesting say on that. Something like--any form of belief can lead to understanding of a new way and evolution of belief - - while people that live like animals and decide not to question the things around them, death ect will never reach the final understanding, it is ok to be wrong in the process, for the one who worships the sun for giving life is not entirely wrong.....

My concern is what death IS, not it's inevitability.

I need to believe that I'm something more than an extremely complicated chemical robot, or that everything we do is ultimately meaningless.

Well it's my way to see it. You ascend or descend depending on your actions.
For example, a shitty human might be reborn as an animal, which is a downgrade; low intelligence, often hungry or cold, or otherwise simply butchered into human food. An evil human will descend much lower...
If you a spiritually-awakened, lose your ago and spread love, you can only ascend into the higher spheres of existence

Human life is an illusion. Most quantum physicists come down to that conclusion. Even Elon Musk said it.
There are more dimensions out there. There are entities surrounding us at this very moment. Your daily life concerns are ultimately mundane and non-issues.

t. someone who just spent all day in bed because I woke up exhausted from astral projection, in which I repelled countless lower entities for a whole night

Well, funny story, my girlfriend just got that story from a relative as a gift last week. Life is strange, no?

>My concern is what death IS, not it's inevitability.

This is death, though. You are dead. Currently, you are not living. You also are living. All time exists at once and all time is valid. Life is like a projector playing a movie reel, wherein you get the illusion of movement from a series of still images.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternalism_(philosophy_of_time)
So the answer to what death is is "this, infinitely" since you live this exact moment ten bajillion trillion zillion times and also all other moments. You're also dead already. Is being dead currently bothering you?

>I need to believe that I'm something more than an extremely complicated chemical robot,

Too bad, that is exactly what you are. If you want a bluepill so badly then just stop thinking about it you silly meat robot. If you want you can consider that you are a vital and inevitable part of an intricate self-contained system (the universe) which is equivalent in all ways to human conceptions of "God". Without perception the universe would actually be meaningless, but you're here to perceive so that's pretty good. Good job serving your intended (and inevitable, sole) purpose, Mr. Meatbag.

>everything we do is ultimately meaningless

If this is true then there's no reason to worry about it since worrying is meaningless too. Luckily for you it's not meaningless, since perception is the purpose (and sole quantifier) of life.

tl;dr chill out fag we already worried about this 10000000000000000000000 times and I am over it

I'll just add, math is not a fact, people that follow math and science believe in it and in the end reach the same conclusion as the other faith searchers. Part of knowledge is to admit what you cannot know, more and more scientists are including things they don't know exist in their equation, it is by logic true, but what is common sense? Is common sense not enlightment? For us to live without war one with nature, one with human beings around us, to accept diversity of all is that not common sense? Common sense is the modern word for enlightment, but being aa modern word it holds much less meaning.

Jesus this nihilism shit is spreading like a cancer. Yes. Life is innately meaningless because meaning isn't objective. You put meaning to things. That doesn't mean it's not worth living. Unless you attribute "meaning" to mean "innately meaningful" in which case you're fucked. Find new meaning.

Haha life... Life is haha it is what it is. Thinking too much is not too healthy as well, might be coincidence might be fate or whatever, but the book is there and you should read it if you want.

>strong eye contact
this is just gonna label me as a creep right?

Thanks for the tips. Already knew these, but would have been great if I'd learned them years before I did.

Giving life my own meaning isn't good enough at the moment. I'm still trying for new jobs, looking for love, graduating, having kids and all that. It just seems so hollow if death is a hard stop to perception, a la I'm trying very hard to avoid nihilism.

In Judaism we have "The name"
We don't say god, or spirit or whatever, we say "the name"
For the all great existence of self can be called many names, looked upon in many perspectives but inherently it is the same thing we are talking about.
Last point - - everything that is an opposite to another thing in our existence exists simultaneously, cold heat, life death, ight darkness, wisdom stupidity. Same way we exist and don't actually exist. Life is great and magical but in the same time utterly without purpose. There is a whole book in the old testimony about how life is meaningless... . Interesting the jews decided to add it into our holiest book the torah. A very ancient Jewish king wrote it,it's a nice read.

> It just seems so hollow if death is a hard stop to perception

Well you do get to make little miniature perception devices (ie. children) and "continue" the perception of the universe, if that makes you feel any better. ("continue" in quotation marks since you're not actually continuing it at all but whatever, people perceive things in linear time). You'll have done your part.

I also recommend reading some "stop being a pussy" books. If you haven't read it already, Marcus Aurelius' Meditations is a nice introduction.

You get dark thoughts at night too? The sun always comes up. Cheesy but true and something that must be ingrained in your psyche.

>bothering with women in the 21st century
Why? They have nothing to offer me.

The root of it all is that I don't want to stop perceiving, but it looks like I have to. Maybe I'll come to believe something else, ,aybe I'll come to accept it.

Maybe I'll out myself as a tablet poster, too.

You'll probably get over it eventually, user. I did.

>Whatever this is that I am, it is a little flesh and breath, and the ruling part. Throw away thy books; no longer distract thyself: it is not allowed; but as if thou wast now dying, despise the flesh; it is blood and bones and a network, a contexture of nerves, veins, and arteries. See the breath also, what kind of a thing it is, air, and not always the same, but every moment sent out and again sucked in. The third then is the ruling part: consider thus: Thou art an old man; no longer let this be a slave, no longer be pulled by the strings like a puppet to unsocial movements, no longer either be dissatisfied with thy present lot, or shrink from the future.

>All that is from the gods is full of Providence. That which is from fortune is not separated from nature or without an interweaving and involution with the things which are ordered by Providence. From thence all things flow; and there is besides necessity, and that which is for the advantage of the whole universe, of which thou art a part. But that is good for every part of nature which the nature of the whole brings, and what serves to maintain this nature. Now the universe is preserved, as by the changes of the elements so by the changes of things compounded of the elements. Let these principles be enough for thee, let them always be fixed opinions. But cast away the thirst after books, that thou mayest not die murmuring, but cheerfully, truly, and from thy heart thankful to the gods.

>Remember how long thou hast been putting off these things, and how often thou hast received an opportunity from the gods, and yet dost not use it. Thou must now at last perceive of what universe thou art a part, and of what administrator of the universe thy existence is an efflux, and that a limit of time is fixed for thee, which if thou dost not use for clearing away the clouds from thy mind, it will go and thou wilt go, and it will never return.

Thank you papu, i just need to improve the slow talk a little bit

Im 35 also, ask me anything, live in uncucked tx

Hey btw Jewish man, what's your thoughts on the Kabbalah?

Its a cult, basically they talk about very very deep spiritual things, they even concluded that we have 7 universes ect, well it just sounds like mumbo jambo to me.
It is a very elitist group of highly educated jews that can only join officially the cult, you have to be 35-40+ and have kids and a wife. They get into very high level meditation and do crazy rituals, i have read the holy book of kabalah a bit, although hebrew and ancient hebrew are native to me it's still hard to understand. But from my personal opinion, such deep knowledge is never needed, for if one truly comes to understand the whole of this existence not through equations but through him himself he will most certainly go crazy. (that's actually why you have to have kids and family before joining....) it's easy to get absorbed into those cults, but any path which is not the middle path of balance will only lead to chaos, i only search for peac in my life, and i have found it,so i don't seek anything else. Maybe for someone peace in his life might be a very deep search of the meaning of existence, for each his own path i suppose, but here we are talking about kabalah as a whole, as a cult, and as a cult it absorbs peoples life and robs them of their purpose and peace.

>35
>living in Mexico
Literally why should I listen to your advice?