I need feminism because

I need feminism because...

Other urls found in this thread:

dianedew.com/sanger.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... I've never known adversity, and good god damn, do I want to suffer like a man does!

Fuck thats hot

Women should be allowed to walk around dressed as ham rolls without fear of being eaten?

Because the japs have that dick holiday and THAT'S NOT FAIR

I need feminism because because getting pegged should not be considered homosexual

Getting pegged is redpilled

If you notice, it's the Jews who want to cut out our prostates. As if foreskins weren't enough.

>hmm how can i show everybody that i have more to offer the world than just my vagina
>I KNOW

>I had my daughter recreate this picture but with the sign saying "daddy" instead of "big brother"
Feels good.

That vagina with legs apparently has something to say

Perhaps its trying to contact the hive

i would beat off on her right now.

I need something to laugh at.

yeah no

first post best post

>barnacles
poor lady

A bit of scraping and you can get them off.

This on the other hand will require a lot of scraping to get off

good goyim. good...

"...New ham croissant from Dunkin Donuts.."

That's some hot back-boob! Fapping good tonight.

SCP-835

oh man. that's depressing.

im bringing my supersoaker to the next march, filling it up with horse semen, dressing it up like a hairy cock, and im gonna plaster the first bitch i see wearing a vagina suit.

Well I'm guessing this is now a feminism general so let me pose a question to the collective...

Why are women obsessed with their periods?

It's their monthly triggering.

The fact that there is no footage of antiprotestors shoving their heads into the giant vaginas disappoints me.

That doesn't quite explain the type of horrors I've seen

Still don't understand why feminists are so obsessed with vaginas.

You don't see men's rights faggots walking around in dick costumes.

>I need to show the world I'm worth more than an axe wound and an arsehole
>I know, I'll wear a giant vagina around to show i have nothing to offer the world but my vagina

Oh, well they need to get fucked. There used to be a profession in jolly ol' England where you'd invite a doctor over and he'd run a hand-cranked vibrator into your wife's vagina to get her off.

It was considered a cure for "melancholy." Kind of like it used to be legit in the US for them to take opium to wear off the madness of life.

>I need feminism because...
I'm a massive vagina

women are defined solely by the fact hey have a cunt, thats all there is to them and they fuckin know it, so they use what they can, and its only that

In the WW1 you could order a care package sent to the lads at the front that had needles, opium, heroin and cocaine and it was all totally legal.

Why are men so fucking awful to the point that they think, despite that they're they're overwhelmingly the war starters, murderers, rapists, child molesters, abusers, and general scum of the earth, that they are poor outspoken victims and women are the horrible stupid laughable enemy.

Please die off. I don't care if you think you make the world great with your inventions and shit. I don't care. I would rather men die off and humans finally see world peace than to continue to live under men and whatever they have to offer. You were a mistake, you ruin this species.

"WOMEN ARE NOT SEXUAL OBJECTS"
>proceed to walk around as a sexual object

Proof feminists are nothing more than giant cunts

Because it's fucking disgusting and it drives them insane.
Pro-tip: keep your wife pregnant as much as possible so she only very rarely has periods.

To be quite honest, if there were one group of people I wouldn't mind providing free drugs for, it would be foot soldiers.

That's one of the genres I try to sift through for where to send donations.

Or I could marry a gymnast. They apparently don't menstruate

This triggered

>Woman raises pointer finger

I need feminism cause a guy can suck his dick but I can't sit on my own face.

I'm pretty sure that was an early foetus

It's the wall of the uterus. Can come out pretty thick sometimes.

Would actually be healthier than bacon to eat. Fun fact: Asians eat pig uterus on skewers.

I'm pretty sure I've seen pics of a woman eating her own pussy

Is it Halloween already?

Asians eat fucking anything

>feminists
>men are awful because they rape, abuse, and are in charge of the world and doing a shitty job of it

>men
>lol periods look at this vagina costume

Grab her by the pussy

Someone explain 'planned parenthood' in a nutshell please. Or better yet, what exactly are these retards crying about.

looks like kek is in his kekette mode

PP is a eugenics institution run by Bill Gates's father designed to get rid of black people.

Too bad it was designed about as well as DOS.

Planned Parenthood is an organization that basically deals with "family planning" cares like birth control. They offer a lot of womens health services including free condoms, birth control, plan b pills, and yes abortion.

But they're retards crying over nothing because the world needs more humans running around, I guess.

I still dont understand why japs love that doujin so much

>Too bad it was designed about as well as DOS.

Which one?

who knew women were so disgusting jesus christ

The initial one they needed to rake in the dough. 3.3 was OK. 5.0 was a great improvement. 6.0 was nice but already irrelevant.

And besides by that time IBM (i.e. gassed the kikes in WII, upcoming kike-gassing operation through their WATSON computer and global Obamacare) already had made OS/2 a better DOS than DOS and a better Windows than Windows.

Really the only good Windows was NT 3.5. That shit outclassed Linux from an end user perspective, even though writing code for it was a stupid clusterfuck.

>Too bad it was designed about as well as DOS.
so good?

DOS sucked faggot

you suck

I hope women everywhere stop having their disgusting periods so they can stop giving birth to disgusting men.

>being stupid enough to think this is true

What's not to love? Well, the anal, I guess, but whatever.

Not really. I just needed to know how to get it into protected mode, scroll it out into virtual memory somewhere, and then drop it down to a vbox in case I needed DOS at all for the odd case of having to do something I couldn't do myself.

Crude compared to TempleOS, but the obvious thing to do, particularly when nobody could agree upon a solid solution and the alternative was to cater to five different standards with names like VCPI or find out what IBM meant by DASD, or whatever other fucking bullshit these so smart people could come up with.

So in other words it's an organization that caters to those who are completely incapable of planning their parenthood? Sounds very ironic.

You're right. Women are delicate flowers that don't piss or shit.

>literal cunt

Yes, and women cry all day and all night if they don't have their free government-supplied program to help them out when they're whores and can't figure out how to not get preggos.

Shit guys! I love feminism now!

So.....her head is coming out of the urethra.

Does that mean....

>"hello, I'm here for the job interview"

>wear a giant cock suit
>rape giant vagina suits

Look mummy, at this picture of granny dressed as a flower. Errm that's not a flower sugar, granny was just being silly. How the Fuck are they going to explain, making a cunt out of themselves to their grandchildren.

SHE'S A SQUIRTER

i no ryt!

>incapable of planning their parenthood
No, that's my grandparents who had 10 kids because they said "man, that pill too expensive". How is using using birth control not planning when to be a parent?

>tfw sister finally gets married
>leaves out a whole complicated chart about the exact temperature of her pussy so she can get knocked up
>still not pregnant

Yeah, women are totally not capable of planning.

This type of shit is precisely why I made pic related.
I used nothing more than a photograph of my cum to create an image of a planet, and posted it to kikebook back when I still used it.

Apparently I'm 'disgusting' and 'vulgar' for using my bodily fluids to create art.

Funnily enough, though - it looks many times better than any piece of shit feminist 'art' I've ever seen, even if I do say so myself.

Are you fucking thick? Did you not understand that you can get birth control from PP? What's the alternative? Not having sex? Yeah, because that works so well. Fuck off. You really think unplanned pregnancies would benefit this country? If you weren't all fucking idiots you would be rallying for abortion whenever possible.

We leave baby parts all over the bathrooms too, weird how it's never reported to the police.

It takes two faggot, but easy to not have to worry about it when you're not the one carrying the future of the human species.

Hey if you don't want to carry the future of the human species, maybe it should take only one to get it sucked out sometime before it's about to come out on its own.

Luckily to get those better jobs and higher pay you have to work hard and put in the time and effort. Something she'll never do, and that's why she and women like her will never get that better job with higher pay.

I see something else in that planet

TOP KEK
Any more of this, user?

Just the one here:

hey don't be against women

Eugenics dianedew.com/sanger.htm

I'm a woman ... planned parenthood is population control and more recently a front for the harvesting and selling of baby parts. Look it up...they've been caught doing this and also covering for child sex traffickers. Which ties in to the Clinton Foundation and Hillarys support for PP.

Well, it's actually two separate photos of my cum, layered on top of each other multiple times, recoloured, levelled etc.

Breddy neet huh? The best part was when I got called disgusting for doing exactly what they do. Even though mine is actually about 1000x better.

I want someone to dress up as a giant dick and just ram themselves right into any one of those dumb fucks.

It's all about symbolics.