Falling out with old friends

My friend and I used to be close like brothers, we were both stoners but I'm not anymore. After I got redpilled and turned conservative and failed to redpill him resulting in a lot of arguments we are not so close anymore.

He has gone full hippie and it gets worse all the time he's full blown spaceman spirit animal meditation tier

I think psychedelics turned him like this. I have tripped on stuff before but don't anymore and I don't like them that much.

He takes a shit ton of adderall now too. Anyone else have this problem? Do certain drugs do this to people or do you think people just change naturally? Obviously we both changed a bit. If people instantly turn into hippies when they start eating acid what does this mean? Is it the ultimate bluepill or redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I take adderall but am not addicted and take it as prescribed. Some can't handle their speed.

>take as prescribed
>not addicted

I don't think that's how it works. I've only taken it recreationally back in the day and it was very strong for me because I don't have any tolerance. I know it takes like 2 weeks to build up in your system so it works as intended, so if you stopped taking them all together wouldn't you have withdrawl symptoms because your body is dependent on it? That's the definition of physical addiction

I know some people like this.

It's from a combination of psychidelics and diving into subjects like aura's n shit

Same thing happens with coffee drinkers. Maybe a better way of putting it is that I don't abuse the shit.

Its probably why those drugs are illegal, normieshits always fuck their lives up with strong hallucinogens like LSD. They've never had to dissociate themselves mentally, when drugs do it for you, it absolutely derails their scripted, linear personalities.

LSD is for the real fucked cunts like Sup Forums.

Adderall will have a massive effect on people who never took it as a child, but not in any certain way. Alot of people become emotionless drones.

Sounds like good shit send some to me.
I'm already an emotionless drone.

Go pretend you have ADHD like everyone else

I took a bunch of psyches and love adderall and unironically shed tears when i think about how great Hitler was, and how holy his mission was...he tried tosave us you guys....he tried to save us and they fucking killed him....

nah your just a fag with no friends and you are boring or gay.

It means that your parents were right and you should have not started with the gateway drug MJ

LSD will give you more emotions than you could ever imagine and make you think ofer every single thing you have ever done or believed in. Research it for at least a month before doin it.

PSYCHEDELICS ARE NOT FOR FUN, EY ARE FOR MENTAL PROGRESSION OK ME AMIGO?

pol is a bunch of pussies when it comes to drugs

claim to be redpilled but actually avoid drugs without any true experiences with them.

I'm prescribed adderall. I have done psychadelics. Mushrooms and LSD were profound experiences for me. Did they give me the answer to life? Of course not you fucking nigger, but they brought insecurities to the forefront of my mind that I needed to handle. It's just viewing things from a different perspective, or rather, FORCED to view things from a different perspective

jesus christ, so many anti drug faggots on here that pretend to know everything about them without touching the shit. Here's a hint, there's some things you can't truly understand without experience. You can read about muh jews and muh pizzagate, but you can't read into mushrooms or lsd and think "wow this is a degenerate drug"

here's a hint OP - your friend was a fucking faggot who either couldn't handle his drugs and allowed himself to get lost, or he never was your friend to begin with.

First few comments in this thread are made by some fucking faggots

nootropics will save you and your frontal lobe-challenged friend.
invest in cerebrolysin and outlearn our slavfriends.

This is Finland you cant get that shit here.
Tried getting sleeping pills for my sleeping problem and guess what doctor was like fuck you take these fake drugs that do nothing. this happened 6 times till I gave up.

i can tell you haven't done LSD. If you claim to have done LSD and felt fucked up from it, youre fucking weak man.

Or, if you aren't weak, maybe its "just not for you". Wittle user couldn't handle augmented consciousness. Wow, sounds like a fucking pussy ass gaping faggot to me

Long-term adderall/ritalin use gives you very gradual brain damage and a reduction in IQ

Talk to anyone in their late 20s or 30s who've been on those drugs since childhood and they're not all there. Something seriously lacking upstairs.

How old are both of you? 20, early 20's? Its an age maturity thing. My group of friends and I were exactly like that. Out of the six of us that were really close three of us matures, two didnt, and one is sort of between. I wouldnt blame the drugs. All of us did drugs and drank constantly. But we all hit a fork in the road and went different ways.

Thing is though I dont remember there being any sort of catalyst. Just time. We're all 28 and 29 now. Id say at about 25-26 you started seeing a big split in lifestyles.

awe is that really what its from? So you've done them yourself than right? Truly you wouldn't speak out of school about something you don't know, right?

surely you wouldn't admit that some drugs aren't for everyone?

nah of course not, becuase its easier to just generalize shit like "psychadelics are bad for everyone"

give me a fucking break. Go back to your binky faggot

phenylpiracetam - CNS phenethylamine stimulant without the need for a prescription, godspeed.

also, look into isopropylphenidate and 4-fa.

>2017
>desiring to make friends outside of Sup Forums

bullshit. look at paul erdos. could it be that they were just low IQ to begin with?

I've have this problem with most of my old friends. I was a DUDE WEED years ago, but turned conservative. I don't mind the weed, but the weird hybridzed nigger/liberal culture that is adopted by most pot smokers drives me crazy.

Watching VICE makes me sick.

>cerebrolysin
wat? it says i have to IM inject that shit, im not using needles.

user wouldn't admit that. they've just been told muh drugs are bad and stayed away like faggots instead of making their own conclusions based off of experience

its funny because we all claim to be redpilled but drugs are just a no-go zone here. Little bitches

>afraid of injecting pig brain for massive brain gains
brainlets, one day you may

i just didn't know Sup Forums was a fucking D.A.R.E zone. wow

Sounds like you couldn't handle gradeschool lmao

the normalcy of adding nigger culture to white culture is getting really annoying

Why not?

"lmao"

you're not from here, are you

Why did you turn conservative? How did you try and red-pill him? How is he full hippie? How much addies do you think he takes?

YOU MISSED THE MEMO

THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT

WE ARE DIMENSIONS

PEDOPHILIC PSYCHIC VAMPIRES ARE KEEPING OUR VIBRATION LOW SO THEY CAN CONTROL US

he was the second coming, naturally the jews fucked it all up again...

Drugs are a tool, like medicinal drugs for physical injuries. You don't use one to cure the problem but direct the problem to a solution. Psychedelics or even any psychoactive can be helpful to emotional or destructive to emotional health

have a buddy who got into adderall and it did seem to change him into a hippie for some weird reason. he stopped doin em but he's basically perma fried at this point. Sad!

did not expect to see a comment like this on D.A.R.E Sup Forums

good on you man.

>
>did not expect to see a comment like this on D.A.R.E Sup Forums
k we get it

lsd isnt for people looking for cheap rocks to get off to.

if you have any skeletons in the closet and trigger them while on it, they will be amplified.

Maybe you do, but the rest of Sup Forums doesn't

bunch of fucking pussies when it comes to drugs

blue pilled on drugs, that's for sure

I've been taking vyvanse and adderall for five years straight and I would be absolutely fucked if I just stopped it cold turkey. If you take it as prescribed then it changes the chemistry of your brain and you can't help but become addicted to it. It's possible to kick it but it has to be done slowly with the dose being lowered in increments.

hmm it could be that the acid caused him to have a hippie phase, but the adderall use massively amplified his interest in the phase and he started spending part of his adderall high consuming hippie literature and now its corrupted some of his identity.

It would make sense then how womens studies majors can become so thoroughly brainwashed.

1. assign a long boring essay on liberal bullshit
2. tempt the student towards adderall use
3. student spends hours pouring over books having "HOLY SHIT" moments on the worst feminist literature

I made the biggest mistake on my first trip to listen to husker du's zen arcade and read l ron hubbard's shity sci-fi novels by myself.

not pleasant.

dmt is the only redpill hallucinogen. lsd and mushrooms only open the door, dmt throws your ass through a wall and into the street.

Psychs are based as fuck, as long as they're natural and taken within reason.

Would love to try DMT. I've heard some incredible things about it.

Ever wondered that maybe he was just to enlightened and you were just too cuck? You sound like a fucking blue-pill cuck to me that has a girlfriend. Why don't you fucking talk to him or hit him up for a beer faggot. Stop being so emotional. This is an emotional post faggot.

accept teetotalism. Drugs just another poor tax on the body and mind to keep men weak

this guy's a faggot

whoa, don't mention beer here. Sup Forums is straight edge and anything altering the mind is super taboo here

despite being "red pilled"

hey you should look at my other posts

you actually seem like the faggot, little nigger

do you not do drugs because mommy told you not to? wittle user?

im on adderall right now,hes just a fucking moron OP

i have a mate called joe whos just the same,he even said shit like "i dont own women so if she cheated id be cool with it" and that he was "reprogramming himself" i told him hes a fucking retard

beer is a neurotoxin, get the fuck out degenerate

I just told him that different races should be separated and it works better that way. I told him about Swedish rape rates and the "refugee crisis" he went full on "muh refugees and you can't ban a whole religion based on a small group, also illegal immigrants work so it's ok!"

He's an atheist or something and tries to claim that the only difference in race is skin color and all IQ disparities are a result of environment like poverty etc

I got redpilled about 2 years ago from SJW femenist and anti white shit being pushed down my throat.

I also tried to tell him about the Jews and stuff but that didn't really work

why do people do this to themselves.

guitars are terrible.

Sup Forums has a bunch of cucks also. Most of you guys are fucking cucks. No alpha males around anymore just fucking cucks everywhere.

shame that most children who are prescribed stims to pay attention to school don't go through CBT to integrate easier on the drug, which isn't already an excuse for them to be on these types of drugs at such an early developmental brain-stage.

anyway, stims are horrible as they have no way to tell the CNS to filter out the novelty seeking from dopaminergic amplifiers that the adhder would do off the drug, on it.

you ok man?

>but dis drugs an shieet, makes me sooo smart pol! lmao become a human god

lol faggot, you're a good example of why the users life is inferior and degenerated

Weed is from the orion constellation, and not degenerate. but smoking weed err day is degenrate, tehre are parts in your brain that are literally designed to react to THC.

adderall is a huge piece of shit, and he should not be taking those.

you have come a long way, but you have many more redpills to go.

I tried talking to him over beers many times. I said in the OP That I tried to redpilled him and it didn't work. He went full on Bernie Sanders every time

Fuck your friend hes a fucking faggot. No hope for faggots like him. Best advice I could give you is get into finances, intern at a hedge fund, fuck bitches get money.

it's an experience. i was excited when i first got some, smoked it twice then gave the rest away. have no desire to do it ever again. 10/10 would recommend.

>guitars are terrible
>tripping on protools/fruity loops generated garage band midi tunes waiting for the wobble drop drop sphongle infected mushroom 420 lmao
gen zer spotted

>Same thing happens with coffee drinkers

I never had coffee withdrawal. I don't even know how that feels.

>Weed is from the orion constellation

average mentally ill hedonist right here, lol

a mild, unique headache that fades after a few days

>wahhh Sup Forums won't approve of me being a degenerate druggie like my therapist does

kys

that's because a caffeine withdrawal is tantamount to a migraine that lasts 30 minutes, whereas a withdrawal from an amp bottle will last you a month of sleeping all day and being permafried

Ive taken it a few times and i had a great time on it. At the same time, friends of mine have gone through months of emotional problems after it

Maybe you are just annoying... And well like many said it happens naturally around the age of 20+... People split. I am actually a hippie who doesn't do drug, most drug users don't like hanging out with me, all they care about is getting high with someone... They are just drug addicts, maybe he is a drug addict. And yes weed and acid can be addictive as a form of life style.... I've seen too many weed addicts in my life. An easy sign is if they keep wishing they had something to smoke every Fucking moment instead of just enjoying the sea sunset.

wear your nightguards tonight before you go to sleep, stimdicks.

....are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

weed in israel sucks, it's all hash and from haifa.

you take both? or took one and switched?

btw "addiction" =/= "dependence"

a jewish drug addict. Who could be behind this post?

If you actually have ADD or ADHD, amphetamine use will improve your cognition.

If you don't have ADD or ADHD, taking amphetamines will not actually improve your cognition, but causes the person to think their cognition has improved from the pill.

So either way the person thinks they're improved from the pill, but only the people with ADD or ADHD actually have an improvement in their mental performance scores.

Source "Objective and subjective cognitive enhancing effects of mixed amphetamine salts in healthy people" in Neuropharmacology vol 64, January 2013

lsd made me hell anxious, i think i double dropped though

oi vey! my cover is blown.

I literally am in the same boat with you my guy. Only the drugs changed my best friend and his liberal politics recently have turned to all conservatives are the enemy.

>LSD will give you more emotions than you could ever imagine

lmao drug addicts actually pay for this shit

Did you ask him if he thought Trump's statement about Rosie O Donald was accurate?

It was for me. But thats where Trump won me is the PC snowflake culture that eroded politics into a laughing liberal shitshow.

i heard this anectdote from bushwhack mofos that can name stars in the orion constellation we can't see, or have only just discovered, as well as their rotations in more accurate ways than us. they say beings from that star system came down and gave marijuana, and hemp to the world.

quite frankly I have no reason to doubt their explanation. considering that the earth is flat, and you're a little average mentally retarded moron.

I can't imagine how rich your dentist is throughout those 5 years.

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
aahahahaahahahahahahah

> beings from that star system came down and gave marijuana, and hemp to the world.

> beings from that star system came down and gave marijuana, and hemp to the world.

You're prescribed a specific dose with adderall so as not to suffer withdrawal, nor side effects. It's called a therapeutic dose. If you go over it for any reason, you could get addicted yeah. Also the amphetamines do not take any amount of time to start working once it is in your blood stream, which happens anywhere from a half hour to an hour after you take it depending on stomach acidity.

My psychiatrist and many others as far as I know commonly have their patients take a week to a month long break from adderall to reset any tolerance. There's long-term trouble with taking adderall but that's only if you take it daily and at non-therapeutic high doses (>50mg).

Different ppl latch onto certaifn trends/identities so they can feel like they're part of something. I don't think the effects of psychadelics inheriantly make somebody interested in jambands and tie-die shirts, but it's a big part of the psycadelic scene in general. I latched onto the hippie thing from the ages of like 16-18. In retrospect I just wanted ppl to know how cooI i was because i was on drugs.

The thing is, that neo-hippie shit is probably the most annoying drug subculture by far. 90% of the ppl I've met who advertise their psychedelic use are incredibly self-righteous and elitist about EVERYTHING they do (their taste in music, religious/spirtual beliefs, the drugs they're addicted to or how they take them, how much they don't like popular things, it goes on and on.)

I'd honestly rather deal with tweakers than these wannabe hippies. At least tweakers realize how bad they're treating their bodies, they just don't care. These hippies are taking random ass research chemicals regularly and will still go on (unprovoked) rants about why whatever they think they're tripping on is healthier than _______

Funny, this sounds a lot like the 'ask for advice pretending that it's for a friend' tactic

I don't know man, I was diagnosed with ADD when I was a kid and the shit just gets me geeked as fuck. Hyper, focused, talkative and pretty euphoric.

I don't take it anymore though because I hate the comedown so much, not eating or drinking all day sucks combined with a sore jaw from grinding teeth. Also I used to jerk off for 8 hours at a time when I was coming down off of it, I legit have jerked off for 8 hours on multiple occasions off of one 30mg adderall, no thanks

Funny, this sounds a lot like the 'ask for advice pretending that it's for a friend' tactic.

look it up for yourself. these people live in bushes and have no modern technology.

each star and planet is a conscious being.

If you were missing a leg and got a prosthetic, you'd automatically be a faggot according to your logic.

Amen.

>each star and planet is a conscious being.
Too bad you're unconscious and braindamaged, druggie.

Of course it changes the personality massively. He's gone. Get new friends.

>therapeutic dose
once your CNS acclimates itself to the amount of upregulated norephedrine and dopamine and you titrate, your pathways are irreversibly sensitized the amount that you've been steadily inducing yourself to and will always require the same amount or more, which by definition is a physical addiction.

neurotoxicity at higher dosages have been shown in studies, but I wouldn't be surprised if any amphetamine, with lysine binding or not, would be neurologically detrminental throughout a "therapeutic" route. in fact, methylphenidate has actually been shown to have neuroprotective advantages at low doses, but not amps.

the jury's still out, but in my honest opinion these drugs are antiquated and should be replaced with something better.

Adderall makes people more German if you know what I mean

w/e ignoramus

I take LSD for 2 years now and I'm a centrist

efficient and in STEM?

adderal was a redpill for me.

I felt fucking half asleep literally all the time before I started taking it, nearly went on welfare. Now that I can mentally function I couldn't even imagine bringing myself to such shame.