Kek, they just dont get it

Today: O'LEARY IS DONE, HE LOST QUEBEC, HE'S JUST A CELEBRITY FLYING TO HIS PRIVATE ISLANDS

Next Month: O'LEARY IS FINISHED, LOOK AT THE POLLS

Two Months: O'LEARY MAY BE AT THE TOP, BUT HE JUST NEEDS ANOTHER VIDEO OF HIM SHOOTING A MACHINE GUN AND HES DONE

May: O'LEARY WILL NEVER BEAT TRUDEAU, LOOK HOW CHARISMATIC AND HANDSOME TRUDEAU IS

Early 2019: O'LEARY IS DONE, HE'S FINISHED, HE'LL NEVER BEAT TRUDEAU

After election, 2019: RECOUNT THE VOTES, ALBERTA SHOULD HAVE GONE TO TRUDEAU

Bernie is Sup Forums's pick, it was between him and Leitch until Bernier made ending the mass immigration (still 250k but oh well its a start) a policy promise a few days ago.

So O'Leary is the shitposting version of Trump?

Oh wait what am I saying, Trump is the grandmaster of shitposting

he's a globalist pretending he's like trump without saying anything offensive or good

This

O'leary is a good goy trying to be like Trump because it worked for him

There are many reasons I wouldn't vote for him (his promised assaults on provincial jurisdiction, his selling of senate seats to the rich, his promised banning of unions), not just his total lack of ability to speak French.

He's like Trump but the version of Trump as seen by shitlibs (all talk, no substance)

Bernier is still a free trade cuck. His fucking website says he wants to lower trade barriers with ALL countries. Yeah, fuck off. How about "all developed countries, and the rest can rot in hell?"

Bernier is just going to jew the working class out of more manufacturing jobs.

is there a single backable politician in canada

character and charisma is everything. He looks and acts like a slimy jew. He has no chance.

They're all fucking cucks in some way shape or form. Bernier and Leitch are clearly better than O'Shilly

>Bernier is just going to jew the working class out of more manufacturing jobs.
There are no manufacturing jobs in canada

No. Our system has long since driven out anyone with a shred of integrity or good ideas.

Canada is beyond redemption. God will judge them as he did Sodom.

this is the last hope of the leaf
make canada great again, my northern brothers

>"Bernier is still a free trade cuck"
>"Bernier is just going to jew the working class out of more manufacturing jobs."
>Supports O'Leary

really makes you think

I don't support O'Leary either, he's a turbojew. There aren't any good candidates. I just want electoral reform and proportional representation so we can have a hardcore anti-free trade/anti-immigrant party steal a dozen seats or so.

Proportional rep would be godlike for us, we could finally get real right winged people with a voice back into politics again instead of the current avalanche of PC bullshit. Even our Conservatives are cucks these days because they want to appeal to filthy centrists and single moms. An unhinged right-winged group would be godlike.

O'Leary is pure fucking crypto jew scum.

Canada is not the US, same strat won't work
O'Leary is not going to win shit
A prime minister has NOWHERE near the power of a president, your party can remove you at any time

FUCK YOU O'LEARY YOU CUK!

Youre a fucking disgrace to irish people everywhere you balding crypto kike

Didn't the liberals just cancel that whole electoral reform?

proportional rep is awful
the conservatives could NEVER win in a proportional system
And also then the NDP will have the tie breaker on every conflict between cons/libs, you want that?

From what i've seen he just looks like generic aka shitty conservative banking entirely on the "Im a celebrity!" angle, rather than the "I'm a celebrity who is going to fix these fucking shenanigans" a la Trump.

Keep in mind the left is more energized in voting now because with two parties there's a higher chance they'll really like one of the two.

Yes. The thing is it benefits whoever get's the highest number of votes, so the top party (currently the libs) has a huge incentive to keep it as is.

He will win

FELLOW CANADIANS:

DO NOT LET AMERIFATS FUCK UP OUR COUNTRY

DO NOT VOTE O LEARY IF LIKE FREEDOM

YOU MAY AS WELL VOTE CHONG

VOTE DEEPAK BEFORE KEVIN

VOTE FOR MAXIME BERNIER

Those numbers don't lie.

Free trade deals are good for our economy. Prove me wrong.

They do sorta look the same don't they.

It's good for the overall world economy, but it's indisputable that undeveloped countries like China and India have benefited much more than developed countries under the current (((free trade))) system.

Doesn't even matter if they're "good for our economy". You have a fundamental misunderstanding. This world is Us vs. Them, and trading with cultural enemies and offshoring manufacturing is just tightening the noose around our necks.

When WW3 breaks out, I'm sure having 90% of our population working in the service sector is going to be very useful.

I'm here to shill for Bernier

AMA

Why aren't you voting for the right candidate? (Kevin O'Leary)

Lebanese O'Leary wants to sell senate seats to the Chinese.

He has no concrete policies laid out.

He lives in Boston and has no real interest in Canada.

Kevin O'Leary: He's just visiting.

Isn't Trudeau from the right wing Canadian party?

no