youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
forum.yadayah.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=616#post3908
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
dictionary.com/browse/abib
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bush 2 though Magog was Iraq II, he was wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

>Trumpets
>Trump

uh oh

>No one shall know the day or the hour of Christ's return
Not even a christfag but at least read your book before you start talking about it.

If you wanna know how to get caught up by the Taru'wah Harvest(Rapture) then read through this website. Need to fulfill the 5 conditions of the covenant

Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

We should start calling ourselves The Trumpets

That's not what it says. You're also basing your assumptions off of extremely bastardized religious texts. This website only utilizes the Deasd Sea Scrolls and oldest Greek Manuscripts.

Yahowsha returns on the Day of Reconciliations(Yom Kippurim) in 2033 or the year 6000 Yah

This thread explains what you're referring to -> forum.yadayah.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=616#post3908

And he who pees in strong wind gets wet. If you're trying to play a numerology game to figure out whether or not God gave any more clues as to when he would return aside from "The world's gonna turn to shit and everyone's gonna hate you" (read: all of history depending on your interpretation), you're doing it wrong. You should treat every day like God might come back, and let that embolden you to spread his gospel like you're called to do.
>God's word is unchanged from the original Jewish texts to the King James Bible
>The modern bible is extremely bastardized
I knew my pastor was full of shit.

I think something like 2 or 3 out of every 5 words is different if youre comparing oldest manuscripts to a KJV, that's how bad it is.

Not to mention they change everybody's name(namely Gods). Replacing Gods name(Yahowah or YHWH) with LORD(Ba'al's title)

>LORD(Ba'al's title)
Fake a gay

Baal properly Baʿal was a title and honorific meaning "lord" in the Northwest Semitic languages spoken in the Levant during antiquity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal

Do you shills ever get tired of being BTFO?

more

> blessyahowah.com/a/ktt.html

>Quoting yourself
Are you occultists this desperate to prove a point? Semantics has nothing to do with God's will for man. You're walking down a carnal road to nowhere.

> God's will for man

Like you would know what he wants. You're calling half of a text being changed "semantics" . KYS shill

>Like you would know what he wants.
It's in the fucking book. The one you apparently don't read. Have fun in hell.

I've fulfilled all the terms and conditions of the Covenant so I'm not going to Sheol. You won't end up there either btw, you're soul is just going to get destroyed at the end of your mortal life.

self bump -- in case any1 finds this info helpful

Actually the Bible says that a true believer in Christ will see the end times coming, only the unbeliever will be ignorant of it.

We also know when the rapture(Taruwah Harvest) will happen.. It will happen on Taruwah on one of the years between the beginning and end of the tribulation.

The website I posted has a list of when all the festival feasts will be from now until like 100 years from now as well

Embrace it.

you shall see it when it happens but you cant predict thte date you lazy fool

>dead sea scrolls
>legitmate
lmao get out

>Yahowsha
Why are you doing all this kikespeech? hebrew roots is a fake movement. THE NEW TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK AND HIS NAME IS JESUS

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

>Yahowsha returns on the Day of Reconciliations(Yom Kippurim) in 2033 or the year 6000 Yah
>is jewish year 5777
>300 more years to go

Fuck off.

Not sure why it say Moshiach here.. The term they're looking for is Messi'Yah , Which means the Implement of Yah

Yahowsha means Yahowah or Yah saves.. That's what his name was.

> The letter J is only 400 years old so his name most certainly was not "Jesus" Even in the Greek it's Ieousus/sun . Even the King James Bible was originalyl called the King Iams Bible because the letter J didn't even exist when it was created

Any other Paul worshipping Christcucks wanna have a go at it?

Hebcal is nonsense.. The jews even say Roshashannah is the beginning of the new year even though the first month is actually in the Spring

Go look at the timeline and lurk the site I posted before you try to talk shit

> The Miqra’ey of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits are all celebrated in succession in Abyb—the first month of Yahowah’s calendar when “the tender green barley ears are first formed in the early Spring.”

All hail trumplekin

Abib. an ear of corn, the month of newly-ripened grain (Ex. 13:4; 23:15); the first of the Jewish ecclesiastical year, and the seventh of the civil year. It began about the time of the vernal equinox, on 21st March. It was called Nisan, after the Captivity (Neh. 2:1).

dictionary.com/browse/abib

> 99942 Apophis (/əˈpɒfJs/, previously known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a probability of up to 2.7% that it would hit Earth on April 13, 2029.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis

God said the comet would be nudged and the Russians have been talking about nuking it

Bump for people waking up

Bump again

Official story below:
>99942 Apophis (/əˈpɒfJs/, previously known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a probability of up to 2.7% that it would hit Earth on April 13, 2029. Additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. However, until 2006, a possibility remained that during the 2029 close encounter with Earth, Apophis would pass through a gravitational keyhole, a small region no more than about 965 kilometres (600 miles) wide,[8][9] that would set up a future impact exactly seven years later, on April 13, 2036. This possibility kept it at Level 1 on the Torino impact hazard scale until August 2006, when the probability that Apophis would pass through the keyhole was determined to be very small. By 2008, the keyhole had been determined to be less than 1 km wide.[8] During the short time when it had been of greatest concern, Apophis set the record for highest rating on the Torino scale, reaching level 4.[10]

did not newton predict the ending in 2030 or something

> 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

>32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

>TRUMPETS
O mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the LORD

I saw this too
Don't know how I should feel about this

Checked

Trump isn't his original name either, it was chosen.. "I come in my father's name but you believed me not but a man will come in his own name and you will follow hkm" quote referring to Paul but same difference.. I have a theory that Trump might be the false prophet who gives his power to the AntizMessiyah after 8 years.. The part about the demons looking like frogs and kek pepesh stuff

yeah, no, you're a cunt.

any new PEDO RING developments?

Aquafresh Land would get wiped out by Apophis too. I suggest seeing how far inland your Euro citizenship can take you. Wife and I are looking at a move to Kamloops BC from Toronto to get out of dodge soon

Soon..

Doesn't virgo line up this year to fulfill Revelation 12?

Yahowsha's time

What will you wretches do when the synagogue of satan is destroyed? Will your faith die with the false "israel" in the middle east? Will you fall away? Heaven forbid you should stain the elect with your company. It couldn't be called heaven if you were there.

You are a proselyte of the pharisees and twice the son of hell than any "jew".

The first Trump/Pence sound

Easy there pastor.. LOL, the synagogue of satan? You mean the ones that wear the scarlet robes(Catholic Church).

The whoring Babylonian Catholic Church is the Synagogue of Satan dummie.

Incredible stupidity combined with pathetic desperation to keep your worthless thread alive. May the dogs feast on your carrion in gehenna fool.

>I'm mr. Redpill motherfuckrs lol

>fear leads to the dark side of the force

You talk a whole lot but you say nothing. Feel free to actually disagree with any of the information I've posted in this thread. Also you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

I'll leave this here, hopefully it triggers you and you never actually do any of this stuff.

Muh Law

>All this Dispensationalism in here.
ABSOLUTELY HARAM
GTFO SCOFIELD
GTFO ZIONISTS
>Implying Israel is not the body of Christ.
>Implying so called "Jews" are not the Synagogue of Satan.

this is all VERY jewish and I'm having trouble moving past that to even understand the point of all this kikery

>777
Nice.
OP can you explain why you believe in dual covenant theory? Has Christ not brought a new dispensation? Was his sacrifice not complete? Why do you embrace this heresy?

>26 posts by this ID
>responds twice to the same post
>next level desperation
>w-why don't you like my zionism Sup Forums
>pls respond

Heavenly numerals point the way to the truth. Trust this man, he memes for your freedom.

Christ grants the best digits. I think OP has left, hope he reconsiders his beliefs, I believe that Dispensationalism is literally heresy that is almost worthy of breaking of fellowship if someone refuses to abandon it. Please reconsider OP.

There's only one Covenant. Yahowsha paid the price for it with his blood as the passover lamb instead of Isaac

He said he didn't come to change anything from the Towrah or Prophets, the "New covenant" was made up by Paul the wolf in sheep's clothing and it contradicts everything God or Yahowsha ever said.

Lurk that website I posted, it's very compact and will probably have answers to a lot of questions you've had your whole life

You're right, all we need to do is believe muh Jebus and he'll save us. Even though his name means Yahowah savesNot everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of towrahlessness.’…

I'm not your LORD buddy

So you are claiming that Paul is false and that God allowed his word to be altered and misrepresented. A lot of people get falsely accused of being Judaizers, but what this website is teaching seems to earn that title. You should study what the Jews believe about their "Messiah", he seems to oddly conform to the Christian conception of the Anti Christ... how interesting.

You're a kind one user. Unfortunately you're casting pearls before swine with this leaf. I'm sure someone worthwhile will read what you're posting though. Bless you for what you do.

Yes, God allowed his word to be changed.. read up in the thread. God allowed the snake into the garden, it's called choice. Without it you could tell right from wrong

I know thinking is hard but to get into heaven you need to do more than just believe, it sucks, I know. But do you really want to spend eternity with a bunch of people with that bar set so low. Sounds more like hell to me.

I don't care what the jews think but you k ow that muh Jebus and all his friends and family were jews right.. I mean... you can't be that fucking stupid can you?

He's casting pearls? He's presented zero arguments to refute any of the information I've been posting. All he's said is that it hurts his fee fees and I'm a bad man for making people think

That makes no sense. The word "lord" came after "ba'al".