Generation Z

Who else here is /Gen Z/?
>MFW part of the most conservative generation since WW2
>MFW We are the reincarnation of WW2 and Korean War Vets.

Underage b&

I'm 18 turning 19 in march faggot.

Why is that kid so ugly?

He's literally the cartoon kike.

96 here, its pretty good. Gonna have fun voting Trump a second time.

Probably cause his dad married his wife for love or some gay shit like that. His parents probably both look like potatoes.

Idk why does it matter? Just know Gen Z is actually goin to fix the country.

Please dear Kek tell me it isn't all just a meme and a bad poll.

Tell me my generation isn't going to be able to fuck over everything.

Genz is oddly defined as 1995-Now. It's the first generation to have routine internet access from childhood. So the oldest is 21. But yeah the young bastards need to learn their place and not have an identity

You can't turn 18 and 19 in one month faggot. B&

I can confirm it's not a meme. A vast majority of people my age that I talk to despise SJWs and for some reason are very well informed on Global Politics and History. Its not a meme.

Damn I'm getting old.

>fucking squeakers are graduating highschool now

Are you autistic? Gee golly Jimbo.

Generation Z is only more conservative because there are more shitskins and less whites in it unfortunately. Shitskins are conservative but vote left wing.

There's no point in fixing the country if all of its countrymen look like filthy kikes.

We all get old man. Then we die.

>mfw most millennials won't reproduce
>mfw the children of those who do will probably end up killing themselves because their parents forced them to be "trans"

none of value was lost

Thank fuck. I'm on the tail end of the millenials. Fuck these people.

But you don't know what's coming. College is going to face fuck you guys if you aren't careful.

My generation was already liberal before college, but college is so fucking bad.

You do realize that a picture of a couple people with one kike in it does not represent 16+ million people right?

I'm 18 too and I got bad news user we aren't gen Z. I know it's hard to swallow that we're part of the filthy millennials but Gen Z is at least 2000 and beyond if not later than that.

>using logic and reason
>about kikes
>on Sup Forums

Seriously, why even try?

19 here. Almost everyone in my high school held relatively conservative beliefs, but then again that's probably mostly because it was a private Christian school.

The one Gen Z girl I knew was an absolute raging SJW cunt, by far the worst I've ever met in my life.
Suppose they're too young to generalise, though.

I thought only something like 47% of gen z was conservative or something?

too bad vaccines fucked up like 60% percent of you.

He might not even be a Jew he looks Italian to me lol.

>my generation was already liberal
That's the key right there. Gen Z has already been blasted with liberal propaganda since they were fetuses and that's a large part of why they've rejected it, what makes you think college would be any different?

18 here voted trump

Nah it's more with the pre teens. Little neighbor kids were all writing Trump with chalk on the pavement. Not to mention the fact that Gen Z has the highest home a schooling rate in recorded history.. Millions of respectable Right Wing Fathers and Mithers are taking their kids away from the Public Brainwashing Facilities.

Glad to see Gen X didn't manage to fuck it all up entirely. If you are like Gen X's Grandparents liberals are going to get their shit kicked in.

1997 here and high school wasn't full of new age conservatives. It was full of Godless faggots in 2012 we had a mock election and Obama won by 80%

1998 here, my floormates (at a dorm), all posted memes and pro-trump stuff on their doors. (theres white boards to draw on)

because colleges are designed to indoctrinate in a way regular school just can't get away with.

I hope you are right though.

I'm 21 and i can see straight through all the bullshit the populist and leftists media is trying to shove down my throat.

Fuck multiculturalism, fuck liberalism, fuck political correctness and everything that comes with it.. Basically fuck this world in general.