Happening soon?

Rifles stolen, by whom I wonder

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html
rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/isere-4-interpellations-apres-le-vol-de-famas-a-des-militaires-7787104171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From where?

isere, france

how do you just steal guns

Details

I need to trash my European friends who think unrestricted immigration is a good idea

What are you a racist? You can't prove those peaceful refugees will use those rifles to kill people, WHY THAT'S JUST ASSUMING!

>Real answer is it's France and their country is shit.

Buuuuuuullllllshit.

I'm not buying it until I see Frenchies waving white flags.

Is France nogunz?

I wonder whos behind this
Would be ashamed if Paris was attacked the day pizzagate pedos were being taken down

>state of emergency
>sandniggers manage to steal thousands of rifles and ammo

Seriously, France deserve to become Le Islamique Republique.

I guess you could say, it's FAMAStastic!

Clearly we need mandatory GPS trackers in all firearms, for the sake of public safety.

Also, who in the right mind would steal a ton of FAMAS?

Another Twitter feed

France is pretty noguns

Rifles or shotguns for licensed hunters and gun club members, no handguns, no automatics, and heaps and heaps of red tape for the things you can have.

Criminals, of course, can and do have whatever they want.

You can surprisingly get ARs just 2x the price

he can't keep getting away with it

looking forward to more carnage in france, they deserve it and it will make lepen win

Time to start making Pray for France Tshirts again.

UHOH

It'll get worse as "moderate" muslims "integrate" into society and become employeed in police stations, run warehouses / transport. More stored ammunition / weapons will be stolen and they will wonder how the radical muslims found out where to find them.

you can bet that french police by now is 50% mudslimes, they are all fucked without a chance

50% of cops here are Russian and they go after the Russians the hardest.

Just like black cops aren't having none of that ghetto bullshit, people who actually become police have an interest in policing the community.

how does that relate to france?

My point is that I don't think the Arabs in French police are islamists.

But that's all based on assumption, I have nothing to back that claim up.

Time to colonise /lit/?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

They are either stockpiling and waiting, or these are going on the black market.

oh then shut the fuck up will you

look at that single muslim soldier in the USA who killed a shitload of armymen in an army base, france will have the same shit soon because of their PC shit, they pulled in mudslimes in the police and it just takes ONE to fuck it up badly

This is just refugees arming themselves in peaceful protest of draconian gun control laws. No need for alarm!

They are not Islamists but they are Muslim and they can go off at any given moment like a lost bomb, it's been seen many times, don't be naive.

France is such a fucking meme. Can you believe France and Britain used to fight over who could rule the world? Now they fight over who can accept the most migrant cock.

>many such cases. sad!

This. Women judges are much harder on women than men because they know that kissing up shit front and back. Just like that Clarke sheriff guy is hating on niggers so hard.

I knew a Mexican who became a cop and he hated wetbacks to no end. The PC pure emotional argument didn't phase him because he knew they were shit.

If anything, I wanna see more mudslime cops there. I want them to be the reddest pilled kebab removers. I want them to go full Punisher in public and have officials go "Je ne suis un racist".
Of course this means France is basically Brazil at that point...

>look at that single muslim soldier in the USA who killed a shitload of armymen in an army base
literally the same argument as "all refugees are good because that one guy has a PHD in chemical engineering"

From personal experience, minorities in the police force tend to be based.

So can I buy stock in your endeavour?

Fake news, no mention when googled

In 2015, explosive and detonators had been stolen in a military base, near Marseille.
The police finds rocket launcher and sniper hidden in hideouts, from time to time.
A friend live in poor area, he already seen a kalashnikov on a back seat of car, certainly intended for trafficants of drugs.

Also, in this region, in Isere, there a lot of gyspy that sell black market weapon.

Place your bets, Sup Forums, brown people or neo-nazis?

I'd be willing to bet $6mil it was muslims

Jesus France, keep your shit together you faggots!

>you can bet that french police by now is 50% mudslimes
maybe 5%

Brown Neo-Nazis obviously

>@breakingNlive

I'm sure the muzzies left their thieving ways in the south. Must have been a cishet white male ;^)

Happened a few days ago
6 suspects have been arrested

True.

Someone I know who's repairing stuff in social housing once found an AK47 in a cupboard.

rtl.fr/actu/societe-faits-divers/isere-4-interpellations-apres-le-vol-de-famas-a-des-militaires-7787104171

>4 arrests
>2 FAMAS stolen
>1 9mm magazine stolen

That's actually fucking hilarious. They just stopped to grab a bite on their way back and people broke into their car.

If muslims start civil war in France they will win. France a.d. 2017 is so failed state.

Link? Can't see it