EAT SHIT SEATTLE

And they have the nerve to pride themselves on their proximity to Alaska.

>Waah 6 whole inches of snow! It's the end of the world!

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/weather/weather-service-predicts-3-to-6-inches-of-snow-in-seattle-area/

Areas that don't generally get a lot of snow are easily overwhelmed with snowfall that is routine in high snowfall areas. News at 11.

Fuck you, I lost my power

Fuck you bitch I hate the snow

>tfw living in Phoenix

Casuals

mothers last name different than daughter last name

i dont want to be right about things i havent even read, without being about to benefit from it anymore. I can't take how hidden this shit all is.

BLEACHED

I live north of Seattle and it's a winter wonderland. We usually never get snow.

Need more snow on the east coast. Our ski resorts, which suck already compared to the west coast & colarado, have had shitty fake snow all winter. And it's so hot the fake snow melts like an hour after the sun rises. Unacceptable. I blame the fucking Jews

How does fucking Seattle get a wonderland. But us here in South Cali gets rain or it's 6 gorillion degrees.

More like CHINKED, the mutt isn't white

If you read a little, the problem is power outages, not little snow per se.

>be me
>live in Seattle
>enjoy my morning
>drive to grocery store
>go home and do nothing for a bit
>go outside to start truck and go get gas

And my POS that has been trying its damndest to make me condemn it to trash heaps of history for last few months won't unlock. Won't unlock because key fob shit the bed. New batteries made no difference. When I get new fobs on Wednesday to try reprogramming it's either call tow truck/pay someone to get into truck/break into truck because my lock cylinders are fucked from when I got broken into, so key fob entry only. Parked in metered area to when it all decided to shit the bed so I will probably get a ticket tomorrow and Wednesday

>Fuck you, I lost my power
did u end up finding it?

This.

You forgot something

The article fails to state that there were increased break-ins, assaults, and rapes during this period of time. Grats on that gun control

Meanwhile in the Fraser valley we have fucking 3 feet of snow

I regularly drive on a snow covered highway 3-6 inches of snow going about 40mph. City people are weak, helpless, and stupid.

What do you know about snow?

My office closed so I had a comfy day. I don't care what Sup Forums says

Meanwhile in the UP we have just shy of 15 feet.

About as much as you do.