Jew myself?

I am thinking of increasing my white privlage. Legally change my last name to Goldstein! And when any libfag tells me 2 check my privlage ill scream muh holocaust! Im Jewish u fuck!
Thoughts?

We should all do it lol.

The Jews don't accept outsiders. It will fail.

Haha thats fucking epic, keep us updated

i fucking am so down for this

if everyone who is red-pilled did the opposite of a crypto jew by being a goyim changing their last name to like silver or gold or cohen and being like construction workers and office employees and shit like that.

Girl I know recently did this. She's a little weak-willed and did it in order to have a sense of belonging with a community, but she's Hispanic for Christ's sake.

Anyhow, whatever her motivation, it worked out real well for her. She's just starting law school and already has a ton of connections to rich, LA based Jewish law firms and corporations.

Pretty much what Whoopi Goldberg did

what a cultural reappropriator!

I'll consider this. i already have a large nose, and want to create a new identity

Why everybody in Sup Forums are jealous of jews?

>tfw you get caught up in the second Holocaust!

Opps, I mean the first, yeah, the first.

They wont accept us but im not trying 2 get a job with Soros. Just job applications and to say im a minority and MUH HOLOCAUST NIGGA!

man i bet the libs are chomping at the bit to get a female mexican converted jew

Yep never happen but if 20 million red pilled of us did this , kek

>t. Abraham Sanchez Garcia

I wish.

After they find out you lied they will fire you and most likely the Jews will sue you.

but try it anyways for the lulz

>Your IQ will instantly raise by 30 points, you're chosen now
>you will be awarded multiple nobel prizes, and holy land
>you will invent the greatest things a low IQ goyim has ever seen, and they will be ungrateful, just because they are jealous.

>be german
>have last name
>it ends with ((Stein))
>mfw

Why would you need to change your name, dipshit?

I
How about silvergoldgibsberg?

That only worked because she's brown. Jews like having brown pets. A white goyim would never fly.

Fired for legally changing my name? Also this thread is more about how the jews get white privlage and minority privlage

No. And stay out of Israel.

What the hell is an Israel?

Sounds like a flagrant violation of the UN Charter, but I'll have to ask my Jewish lawyer friend.

>After they find out you lied

If he legally changed his name, he in no way perjured himself.

If they fire him for not belonging to a religion, that is workplace discrimination.

Jews don't accept outsiders, but (contrary to popular belief) there are actually degrees of Jew-ness so it's not at all rare for a Jew to be non-practicing (to downright secular) and know only a little hebrew / yiddish.

So there is certainly room to fake it, and no one is going to demand to see your lineage unless you try to move to Israel. Though you will need to know a few important holidays (not just jew christmas), religious objects, and so on.

you guys have no way of telling who's jewish or not. i know plenty of guys who live in isreal and just lie.

By law you can't change your last name to Cohen, you must be born with it. Not even I can change my last name to it.

Apply for Israeli citizenship.

Might be hard: in order to be truly accepted by the other Jews you will have to grow claws

You'll have access to the finest white babes aswell. Totaly recommended.

>Shut it down, the chosens know!

Hell no. Whites are better pets :^)

>tfw 1/8 merchant

Can I finally use my Shlomoic ancestry to better my life for once?

What about a name like Cohon? There are many different variations.

How do the Kohanim preserve their astute lineage and role in the world?

Kek, these are arrested left and right .

>can't change your last name to Cohen
Why?

Sounds like something Hitler would do.

I cant change my name 2 Cohen in America?

How about barbarian ann Cohen

They have their own little traditions, but a cohen can always be released from them by changing his last name.

>the jews get white privlage and minority privlage

do they? I thought they just checked "white" on the ethnicity question like regular white people

What kind of jewish sorcery does it take to get their hair to stay in that cylinder shape?

>The Jews don't accept outsiders.
they do
conversions are accepted, they're just a long process where you're expected to demonstrate good faith and motivation
source: am on voice all day with a jewess CUNT
she's lovely though

You might or might not accept this, but those funny hats are actually very expensive if you get the chosen ones.

Next shoah soon, get ready Schlomo.

It's a fur hat

That's good now all your children are jews.

One of my cousins was all about how easy it is to throw it away for a jewess cunt. Easy breeder, I guess.

>no shit

Can't

Because of religious reasons

He was also against smoking. Does it mean that we all must smoke once a day?

As an ethnic state, Israel must preserve it's Jewish population while eliminating the Arab one in all means.

Ok, let me guess you are a jew or jew puppet fuck off faggot

Gave the jew 1488 fuck me!

ashkenazi jews are white bro
>now all your children are jews
voice only bro
she's married and a bit too oldish to get kids anyhow
she could if she rally wanted to but why would she
also i dont want a pet tyvm
played the game twice already, not keen on being a tool once again
nah i'll let her living with her cuckito and her children
it's good ot have her on voice but i know myself, i couldnt take care of them nor even accep them, and even just one on one i wouldnt be nice for very long
aaanyway
jewesses are something else
genestealers, remember, so very avid for your seed

THAT'S RASICST!!! RASCIST!! WE ARE POOR IMMIGRANTS!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>He was also against smoking. Does it mean that we all must smoke once a day?
More empty rhetoric from the alleged Jew Master Race.

>because of religious reasons
are you fucking kidding me?

>she's married and a bit too oldish to get kids anyhow
wow what a jew

have fun

Cry me a river cunt.

Check my flag! If I cant change my name 2 Cohen in America. That is the biggest redpill!

No they aren't. They consider themselves a separate group. They only pretend to be white when they're about to apologize for all the evil things "us white people" have done.

OY VEY!

Im not sure about American law, but in Israel you can't.

But I know you guys are just Nazis that are pretending to be jews. All the real jews died in the holocaust, and when the nazis were about to lose the war, a bunch of them dressed up in old clothes and pretended to be jews in the concentration camps so they could be resettled elsewhere, which is why you guys only allow DNA tested people in your country. Because you want racial purity, being closet Nazis.

It really depends on the person.

Why would a Nazi practice the Torah?

>tfw already have a jew last name

Thanks for clarifying that. Some would not have the courage "even on an user board" 2 do.

It's nice how they snuck in "barron" as his middle name.

Just like Hllary "rodham" Clinton.

Or Jane Metzler-Goldberg-Feltzbaum-Jesusstein-Silverkatz.

I do this already. Highly recommended. You get mad business contacts if people think you are a kike, and if you say anything racist or controversial you can scream anti-semitism and they get very quiet.

Jew the Jew by becoming the Jew.

What you are planing on doing is dishonorable. Your name represents your culture, your blood line, where you come from. Changing your name so you can stick it to liberals and Jew is a short sighted troll attempt. Most Sup Forumsacks on here are weak beta men. What I suggest, is join a local gym. Start lifting weights and take pride in yourself. On can not truly proud of their race/heritage without taking pride in themselves first.

What's your last name?

>2017
>Doesn't smoke
What are you, some kind of manchild?

Would Cohenstein, be acceptable in Israel?

Pretzelberg would be more believable

>muh current year
Thanks for the offer, but I rather not be addicted to cancerous drugs,

I'd play retard and argue with you about every copy of the Torah in Israel being a disguised copy of Mein Kampf but to be honest I just love making up batshit crazy conspiracy theories and seeing who believes them.

Yes

oy, don't tell the goyim now we'll have to shut it down

Kek. We do made this law because of the Nazis. Even the same number of generations.

ain't going to post my last name on here

Thanks 4 the pro tips!

My last name brings me great pride. I can link my ancestors 2 Atlantis (if u beleive in that). Im 6'1' 230 and dont gym because i own a "power rack" google it u must.
I have 0 plans on doing this, but it would work

When I became a lawyer I changed my name like Saul from Breaking Bad

>forgetting to tag for my response
I need to stop shitposting so much.

Do it and do it right. Jew here. I'm Jew-wise pro-White Jew, quarter Jewish and Slavic-German and I'm married to a American White girl with a quadroon kid. I did it to clean up the European gene pool and to have a way to subvert the (((globalist))) elite and anti-White US establishment and state agency with muh diverse family card. And kid's was not that bad genetically and wife herself is hot as fuck and pleasant to be around to ignore that. I've been collecting data on the organized Jewish effort to destroy the Western homogeneity and you can be sure, it will explode, when I publish it. You too have fifth column. Maybe I will adopt some more black and Asian babies. Israel needs diversity

Suit yourself

Who is this queer?

>Thinking you can actually convert to Jew
That's just shit they tell gullible goyim to make sure they follow their rules and serve the Jews well.
No better servant than the one that stupidly thinks they're one of you.

Never stop, you glorious cheeki bastards

No way man, if you're white and ever end up in prison you don't really want a Jewish name, the Aryans will shun you and talking to other races is really frowned on and can make you a target in the wrong state

You'd be stuck hanging with Jews the entire time, or more likely just shunned because there's not many jews in there

Did i say anything about not eating bacon? Just the name! Ffs read the thread next time. Or are u just trying 2 shut me down kike

Or worse. You'd be extorted if you look wealthy, they'd want your parents to pay up and think you got dem shekels

Don't do it user

Well I live in CA and honestly ive already been 2 prison here so im already known.
I know skinheads who lie just 4 the kosher meals kek.

1 time a whitboy took of his shirt in the day room and had a huge star of david tat on his back... ended up bad 4 him kek

let's all pretend to be jews

then the left will hate us, and thus hate jews, and do our job for us. GENIUS

Never happen, but would work.

REPEAT AFTER ME:
Sup Forums
IS
A
JEWISH
BOARD