This thread will most likely get derailed by shills and bots...

This thread will most likely get derailed by shills and bots. Sup Forums anybody want to give their redpill opinion on UFOs??

youtube.com/watch?v=s7psGj4M1ZI

UFO's obviously exist and rewrite what we know about technology. So which is it?

Aliens?
Top secret military craft?
Inter-dimensional?
Breakaway human civilization controlling elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AaZW75jJjnw
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/browse/
google.co.uk/search?q=Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds.&oq=Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are alone in the universe. That´s all.

It's us, FROM THE FUTURE.

Seriously though, it would explain the hesitation in releasing their existence.

Ive heard multiple sources that talk about ufos say they come out of the ocean.

Okay so you think it's us. What about any other universes?

at least we can agree they exist

Well, if you believe in string theory it could literally be anything.

Maybe in one universe we are alone, but advance really fast, and visit us in this universe.

Regardless, I find conjecture less effective than studying the behavior (or lack of) of these crafts to understand their purpose.

Another example would be simulation theory.

There are rules to the simulation, and these craft seem to ignore them. Could be mods.

Sadly, conjecture is all that us normies are allowed to work with. I mean you can take your chances and pick your sources and rely on those. All the good stuff is discredited, manipulated, misinformed, a muddled mess. So why hide it?

bump

They are demonic.
Aleister Crowley contacted one.

Nigger that's USOs.

/x/ you MUST go back.

fug you beat me to it

I mean the actual behavior of the craft via video, or, the creation of fake video that depicts the actions of the craft.

As far as I know, they don't do anything, merely observe, like humans observe ants.

Well, except for that time they blew up a shuttle that tried to find the black knight.

Its all horseshit and military experiments. Watch the lady googoo halftime show drones - youre telling me the ufo light in the sky videos are showing craft less cool than a bunch of quadrotors?

All of the above 1st et vessels came long ago then select groups.were given tech and plans then said groups created breakaway civilizations. Its simple we are not alone 60-70 perce t of the cosmos is sentient bipedal Homminoids in nature, the very blueprint for ALL LIFE is ingrained in photons, in fact all of the cosmos orginated from a single photon. There are 2 paths service to others as the creator wants or service to self or positive and negative, et follow this doctrine and as so positive and negative et exist. We have been subverted by negative et that collect civilizations, thier time is almost up. Also checkem.com.

Lol, never heard about a shuttle being blown up looking for that satellite.

What about the tens of thousands of people who go to their psychologist and claim to be abducted by aliens. Mostly normal working people who want to keep it secret between them and the doctor. Lots of books on the matter.

Regardless, I wonder how long it's going to take for people this is a legitimate topic to demand answers.

Meh, even if the ayyy lmao conspiracy gets rolling on forums like Sup Forums or elsewhere they will shut it down.

The triangle ships are top-secret military tech that was based off of alien technology.

Other ships that have visited us are from other dimensions.

See:

Law of One

Emerald Tablets

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s

This is true

Future Barron already confirmed it.

Do you both come in service of the creator? I hope the craft are from the confederation ;)

Sleep paralysis can explain a lot of it. Usually followed by feelings of impending doom or a malevolent presence.

I've had it about 3 times a week since I was 12. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was abducted by aliens/demons.

Some just make claims to be special. Everyone wants to feel special.

Some might be abducted by aliens. A few people have some admittedly shaky evidence of remembering strings of numbers after touching an alien craft.

>hey let's test our ultra-top-secret nuclear powered antigravity craft by flying it illegally in full public view over another continent

Pretty strong kool-aid.

pretty much everything that you listed

So this goes in line with the Obelisk on Phobos. We were seeded and given milestones to beat. Yet we still can't wipe our ass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AaZW75jJjnw

Humans are space niggers.

remember that time a giant sphere was orbiting our sun and pulling plasma out of its core? shit was crazy. and im talking about pictures from like 6 years ago, not the recent solar bursts .

>Hey let's test our top secret weapon to show off to the other world powers that they can't fuck with us. While at the same time testing our control of society's perception on the matter by using our information manipulative techniques

Yeah, I didn't say that.

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/browse/ anyone know an easy way to download all of these pictures from nasa solar observer program? the archive only goes as far back as 2010 meaning any old pics would be from a different website.

bumping threads if anyones interested in a decent ufo story, ill ms paint a pic related if you guys want

Monkeys in a barrel

Redpill me in sleep paralysis...

Had it the other day and usually just a couple times a year. Shit is pretty freaky as fuck, like i always feel like something is going after my jugular and cant do shit about it.

It's 3 am my bad.

Have you ever tried to "control" your mind when you're in paralysis. My friend has it and he used to be terrified, now he said he gets it less but finds it really fun. He says he can focus and release a wave of good feeling all over his body.

I've seen UFOs for myself, they are a fact. It either means that some humans have technology and science which has eluded the rest of humanity for nearly a century and everyone who has reported ET contact is a crazy liar, or ETs are visiting Earth.

irrelevant question. Yes they exist but origin is unknown. That's about it. Also like 90% of sightings can usually be dismissed, the remaining cases defy conventional explanations and are notoriously nonsensical which means that an extraterrestrial explanation is highly unlikely.
UFOs have much more in common with folk tales, lore and human history than you might think. It seems to be sort of a feedback mechanism

Considering the Drake formula it's most likely ET's. I like to root for a breakaway civilization of humans. Just cause if humans did that it makes me proud.

this guy seems to be some sort of mind-control victim but may have touched base with some of the darker forces that are keeping us enslaved here on this rock. archons created us, but we are free to conquer other planets. no reason to stay here anymore, now is there?

It's pretty much impossible for a any one of any race and any intelligence to find or even travel to another planet. When I say space is huge, it's such an understatement to be laughable. Plus, I fail to believe UFOs would conform to FAA and international aircraft lighting regulations like all the pictures and videos of them do.

I'm aware that UFO's have been relevant since early human history. Sometimes to me it seems like its an intelligence that is purposefully creating mythology among our peoples.

>archons created us, but we are free to conquer other planets. no reason to stay here anymore, now is there?
Destroy the Earth. Prove ourselves. Have a chance.

You cant post corey goode or davic willcock and expect me to take you seriously.

They're real, and they aren't us.

Our pilots started reporting these things in WW II, and there was a spike of sightings after 1945....which was the first time we detonated a nuke.

Pilots have a duty to observe and avoid obstacles in the air, and report that shit so other planes can avoid them as well. There's been thousands of observations made over the years, and it's a statistical impossibility that all of them could be misidentified terrestrial objects.

Shit's real, and they're watching us.

>secret space program been covered up since the 60's
>shadow gov/rogue military in contact/exchanging tech with non-humans
>other spoopy non-humans zipping around in our atmosphere and butchering people/animals for their organs
>people being experimented on by humans/non-humans/collaborating group
>nobody really knows what the fuck is going on
>everybody is terrified of each other and the fact that the next guy might have ulterior motives, and might be holding a bigger stick that the other doesn't know about
>assassinations, human/non-human skirmishes, rogue military unit stand-offs
>people from civvie world are getting caught up in the mess and being killed off all the time

Welcome to Earth, 2017 AD, and the real Cold War.

no, i believe corey goode is an 'asset' and may be being directed by black-ops types, etc...he still may have rubbed elbows with folks in the know.

Pretty much. I get it so much that I had to suppress my panic response. You start hearing crazy shit, while what feels like energy hits your body in ever more powerful waves.

If I stick with it and focus I can drop right into a lucid dream instead of waking up.

Anyone can put themselves into a sleep paralysis state by sleeping on their back and not moving. Try not to freak out, realize what's happening, and LISTEN.

It's your subconscious going wild, so you'll hear what you expect to hear, or what you fear, or what you're thinking.

Same thing with seeing and feeling.

It gets freaky when you're fully aware what's going on and expect nothing. I tend to hear a low hum, like a vibration, that cycles up louder and louder until I fall into a lucid dream.

Some people feel like they're being suffocated, but that's just your panic response due to realizing your paralyzed.

It's like quicksand. The more you fight, the more fucked things get.

Can confirm.

Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds. My friend and i are are speechless and we couldn't tell the passengers until after we lost sight of it past the tree line. After the shock wears off we tell the people in the backseat about it and drop off the girl. So we are driving back to friend's house going 55 mph and a white owl flys up next to me car and has his head pointed directly at us. He's staring at us while flying 55 mph... The owl is close enough to roll down the window and touch him. He flys off after 5 seconds and then less than a mile down the road another white owl does the same thing and everyone in the car starts screaming out of some kind of primal fear no one could explain. For some reason i slam on the brakes and everyone yells at me to keep driving I have seen the same blue light multiple times since then. One time with the friend who saw the first one. This was before that dumb movie "the fourth kind" was released. This happened in Georgia btw.

So how do I play? join an intelligence agency?

I hate the god damn suffocation feeling, makes it really hard to keep it going
That and hearing your family screaming in terror like someone is attacking them

You sound like some sort of nigger indredulous at the invention of the wheel.

Sounds like Mothman's MO.

Any bridges in Georgia?

google.co.uk/search?q=Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds.&oq=Three friends and i are driving home a girl around 3 am. Suddenly the passenger and I see a blue light in the sky descending. It bright as hell so I couldn't make out the shape of the craft and it was high enough to pass through the clouds.&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Love and light always be with you friend.
Think of it as if you were a parent, you have a child you love, you want it to grow and flourish docbetter than you and your descendants. But thru experience as you are a parent a much much older and experienced know that if you hand said child wverything and spoonfeed it, it will grow up wrong wanting everything and jus being an all around spoiled asshole. This is such for our star brothers, they help subversivly as to not break universal laws but very much do want ua to grow up and become equal to or better than them, and when we do which I assure you will absolutely happen we then are tasked with helping other societies the same way.

Sounds intense. I always sleep on my sides out of habit. I'm going to try to induce paralysis on myself in about 30 minutes.

I'm afraid that I would get addicted to lucid dreams and prefer them over my normal life.

>humans could pose a military threat to interstellar ETs

Best bet is being a pilot or radar operator.

As far as intel goes, it's hard to say who has the final jurisdiction, but you can bet your ass some agency does.

The most interesting, and real, shit to examine comes from the late 40's and early 50's when it all really got started. There's documents that CLEARLY demonstrate that neither the military, nor the FBI, knew what the fuck those things were, or where they came from, but the DID know that they were not ours, or the Soviets. The issue has always been one of simply finding a leader with the balls to accept it.

gg.

I had to accept death in order to get past it.

It happened so much that I hated sleeping and my daily life was getting fucked up. One night I said fuck it, if I suffocate then so be it, at least I won't live in fear.

Have a set point of light in your bedroom, a clock, screen, etc. Helps keep you grounded.

Alternatively you can read Invictus over and over right before trying to induce it.

lots of activity in ANTARCTICA right now. higher-ups been visiting certain sites.
-
-
Admiral Byrd wrote of UFO's coming out of the ocean in Antarctica during a military expedition in the 40's...

You need to live life in order to populate dreams, it's only the perspective that changes.

>I'm afraid that I would get addicted to lucid dreams and prefer them over my normal life.

Don't you think there would be more groups. social clubs and general awareness if it was that easy/reliable?

There is a non native intelligence investigating humanity. From whence or when they come I don't know. I have scant few answers but I'll consider sharing what I know.

How about william thompkins who spearheaded solar warden vessel designs worked for private military industrial corporations b4 they were a thing and has been fully vetted as working directly under admiral obatta whom btw "killed" himself by jumping out of a highrise, your move buttercups.

It's probably extremely difficult to master. I'd say true monks pretty much own that social club.

Also, protip: if you can't kill something in your dream by punching (move too slow/punch ineffective) just strangle it.

It works because you can feel the power crushing them and rebuilds your subconscious confidence in your strength.

Disclosure has happened, there's just enough smoke blown for those that can't deal with it to salve their cognitive dissonance because no matter what you think, people would lose their shit.

I remember back 20 years ago when Bill Clinton announced the Mars meteorite ALH84001 had pretty compelling evidence of microorganism fossils. Sure enough a lot of people lost their shit to the extent that the media implied that it was a mistake and the scientific team backtracked. In reality the evidence has just gotten stronger and stronger that Mars has had life and possibly currently has some.

all of the above

Figured that much. I used to get visited when I was younger. Think it has something to do with Lucid Dreaming, My mother claims she was too but called them her angels. Wish I knew my space bro.

I used to experience SP a lot. One time, I woke partially into a SP state. For whatever reason, I allowed it to be without panicking. It felt like I was falling through an infinite black hole. After an unknown amount of time, I hit the bottom. I was in another place, feeling more awake and conscious than a normal waking state, extremely lucid. I was hovering about a meter off the ground in a full lotus position (for some reason, I don't practice yoga or meditate). The concentration to remain in this state was extreme. I knew that If i lost focus, I would return to my bed. There were what felt like electric shocks zapping the shit out of me, and everything would 'glitch' whenever i would start to lose focus. I was in some kind of room with a table, stayed there for maybe a minute before I couldn't sustain the focus and awoke to a normal waking state.

There are other races and civilizations that are older than human beings that have been to earth before we evolved. A lot of our tech comes from shit that we've found that's been left behind. Not sure if humans are in touch with them or not, but it's likely to believe that they still come to earth. Not sure why they come to earth still. Resources? Keeping an eye on us because we have advanced technology now? Are they giving us the advanced technology, or did we just find it and reverse engineer it? The military and deep state probably knows these answers. Don't necessarily them as a threat though - they are very similar to us. Don't trust what's going on in secret, either.

At this point there is no more evidence I need to look at to confirm my knowledge.

I just want to get involved. I'm 3 months away from a Cyber Defense degree and live next to a huge NSA cyber command.

Not only do you know them intimately, they are part of your soul group, you are here on a mission .

What do they think about humanity?
Is it true they gave the elites advanced technology in exchange for human samples?

It gets weirder. You'll get to a point of constant deja vu when awake, and what I can only describe as "brain zaps."

Like your mind blinking.

it seems UFOs have some connection to Synchronistic Events. The way the sightings occur, when and HOW they occur, is pretty revealing. Just connect Bigfoot sightings with UFO sightings at that same time period and you will seriously ask yourself what's going on here.

I highly recommend Jaques Vallee's book Dimensions, read it if you haven't yet

there are leaders that talk about it, gchq and even CIA have released shit on it.

holy fuck this made way to much sense

I don't remember that being an issue.

Regardless, IF governments come out and tell people what they know, and show all the pictures and footage they have, there's going to be a group of idiots that will want to interact with the aliens, despite the fact we don't know exactly what the fuck they want.

The only thing we do know, is that every advance culture that ever encountered a primitive culture here on our planet has pretty much resulted in the demise of the primitive culture.

So we're basically fucked.

As far as I can tell they view us like a bothersome ant colony. They institute various colony control methods not entirely dissimilar to what we use on invasive pests. If their methods ever cease to be effective expect an extinction level event.

I can put a few morsels on your plates. Take or leave what you like.

Aliens can remotely control your nervous systems using electrical impulses to stimulate a bio organic implant surgically inserted in the spinal column. Seen it happen with my own eyes. Completely organic and lab grown. See battelle memorial institutes attempt to replicate the technology via slave collars marketed towards those with spinal injuries.

I understand.

Maybe try to get a civilian tech job with NORAD.

Their RADAR systems pretty much see anything and everything crazy over north America.

>anybody want to give their redpill opinion on UFOs??
It's not Sup Forums.

I remember people going bonkers over that. Then it just disappeared. Always wanted to know what the deal was.

Talking about it is one thing, but acknowledging it as fact, and policy is something completely different.

They sure haven't been keeping it as tightly under wraps as they once did, but they haven't officially acknowledged that shit either.

Explain the colony controls.
Also, how did you see thqt with yoyr own eyes?

I experience de ja vu a lot, it is accompanied with a sense of suddenly waking up as though I had been asleep before that moment. I also have a strong sense of panic, as though I'm about to die and sometimes have an anxiety attack. Once I had an epiphany that we are reincarnated not necessarily when we die physically, but moment to moment as each thought or state of mind arises. It was accompanied with the de ja vu

Most people believe that the ALH meteorite announcement was a mistake, even though there was never any retraction or subsequent evidence to disprove the original findings.

Exactly my thoughts. The era of Project SIGN before things got muddied by Blue Book has the most compelling evidence we've seen. In fact, I'd suggest that we gathered all the evidence we needed to know back in the 40s to conclude that the UFO phenomenon is indeed real, and not completely explained by experimental technology.

Take into consideration the Ghost Rockets out of Sweden. Sweden was a neutral country during the war and became very uneasy at the prospect of someone test firing missiles over their territory. The idea that these tests resulted in shattering of windows from low altitude flight over the capitol was unacceptable to them, rightly so. When you consider the politics of war happening with the UFO phenomenon going on as well, it gets interesting. That was not the time to fuck around.

Another great case is the mystery airship on the US west coast starting in 1896. As a species, we were young enough to have not entered into the era of aviation but advanced enough to know it was attainable. So when thousands started seeing this lit UFO in the skies, many thought that a genius inventor finally cracked the code of aviation and even waited for him to land to take credit for the invention. However, no one ever landed to do this, and it is still a mystery to this day.

>obviously exist

Want to show us proof then?

Oh, right....

ikr.. i had the same exact thought first time i read it.

it would be pointless fearmongering to shape policy around the idea of eti.

That's pretty much what I'm talking about.

Now try playing different kinds of music while inducing sleep paralysis. Shit gets weird, and starts to influence your lucid dreams into some weird semi-lucid amalgam of hyperactive subconscious environments.

Cia freedom of information act website you cuck

Not going down that rabbit hole, It's hard enough getting to sleep as it is, sitting on the edge of wakefulness and sleep is terrifying for me, that's why I stay awake as long as I can so that I just pass out. I'm not ready for the final red pill

Watch video.

I have come to the conclusion that people will reject what you show them regarding UFOs. Had friends who I tried to convert. It was only when they took it upon themselves to research is when they become aware.