SWEDEN YES!

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3679/swedish-policeman-reported-to-the-police-for-telling-the-truth.html

>Peter Springare, police investigator and former deputy head of the Division for serious crimes at the police in Örebro, has been reported to the police after he in a post on Facebook spoke plainly about those who are behind the serious crimes. The report to the police comes after the local newspaper Nerikes Allehanda found the outspoken policeman to be racist, the usual solution to silence any criticism in the politically correct country.

Here is what he wrote:

>"I'm so fu*king tired. What I will write here below, is not politically correct. But I do not care. What I will tell to you taxpayers is forbidden to tell by us state employees. It results in the loss of career and loss of individual salaries. Even if it's true. I do not care about all this. I will soon retire anyway, after 47 years in this business. I will now and every week going forward, in detail account for what I as an investigator of the serious crimes unit of the police in Örebro work with. It will not harmonize with BRÅ's (statistics) perception or other leftist criminologists perception in the public debate.

>Here we go; This I have handled Monday-Friday this week: Rape, rape, aggravated rape, assault, rape, extortion, blackmail, abuse of judicial procedure, threats, violence against the police, threat to the police, drug trafficking, aggravated drug offenses, attempted murder, rape again, extortion again and beatings.

>Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohamad Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer ... huh, it is true. Yes a Swedish name popped into the outskirts of a drug offense, Mohammed Mahmod Ali, again and again.

>Now we're talking only about Örebro. And these crimes occupy our investigative capacity to 100%. This is how it looks and has looked like for the last 10-15 years.

HELP US!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=152309
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/kriminologen-det-har-har-vi-vetat-sedan-1974
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the future you chose.

>sweden looks up and screams "HELP US"
>Sup Forums looks down and whispers "no"

i hope this guy has money because he will need them. If not i hope he asks for help and i am sure he will be helped, be it a patreon or whatever

He's about to retire. That's why he doesn't care if he gets fired or not.

oy vey ignore this fake news, goy
everything is fine! trust me! remember we told you that multiculturalism is peaceful and beautiful
you're not sure about it anymore? you seem really depressed goy, have you taken your ssris lately? watch some tv, there are funny men mocking trump there

STOP THIS BIGOTRY AT ONCE

ohhh nice, because his post will be used all over the world to show what kind of shit is hidden about the fucking immigrants

I'm sorry but you really didnt help us in the war against Russia...

I'll take your country back when muslims are done with you cucks !

It's funny because arch-jew jerzy Sarnecki, "expert" on racism in Sweden, commented this and basically said that the police officer is one big racist for not commenting about the high representation of doctors within the group of immigrants.

What? We didn't officially help but we sent lots and lots of volunteers.

LOOKS LIKE A SNIVELING RAT

Why the fuck would a cop have any knowledge of the ethnic make-up of medical staff.

Fucking snowkike.

I thought Swedish women willingly gave themselves up to immigrants to foster integration?
Don't tell me I was lied to!
Seriously though Sweden get your fucking shit together.

Just like in the US: criminals: Sanchez, Alvarez, Juarez, Martinez, etc. we need to remove kebab and remove taco.

Interracial couples are actually quite rare in Sweden. All women claim to be okay with it but very few actually do it, despite having ample opportunity. It's much more common in the US (or Australia, but this is less surprising given that your biggest immigrant groups are asian).

my cousin was cucked and green card scammed by a swede
fuck you guys

JAHAN'D
TO
OBLIVION!!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN!!

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s

And thank fuck for that, those Chinese blokes take a lot of the uglies for the greater good.
I don't believe Swedish women don't enjoy taking a foray to the dunes, but by the sounds of things it doesn't matter whether they wanna do it or not.

E S O T E R I C
S
O
T
E
R
I
C

There are tons of them around here

Swedish women fuck migrants. not marrying the,

Here if you get fired you lose your pension. I don't get it?

Sup Forums helps those who help themselves.

Well, they're the ones who voted for the immigration, got the bureau of statistics to stop keeping records on country of origin and crime, and they're the ones who claim rape is a male issue that is not effected by immigration. So as a group they certainly had a choice, but at an individual level it's quite a tragedy.

You don't here. That sounds really stupid.

underrated

We should probably just bomb this bridge already before your lunacy infects us. Your country needs to be quarantined.

>Here if you get fired you lose your pension
No, you don't...

Why don't the men stand up? Does Sweden have a female majority?
Maybe some of your politicians need a bit of cultural enrichment. Might change their tune.

I'm not disagreeing with that mate, no need to get sand in your vagina.

>Maybe some of your politicians need a bit of cultural enrichment
The elites don't have to live next to immigrants, user. Why would they care?

There are literally more women than men. Everywhere. They vote at slightly higher rates and they vote as a single, easily manipulated block.
Female suffrage is destroying western civilization.

Yeah, the idea is you fucked your contract so they have no further obligations to you. You would still get a state pension but not a company one.

>Does Sweden have a female majority?
Not anymore lol, ~70% of all asylum seekers are men, and this has made Sweden one of the few western countries with a male majority.

you made your bed now sleep in it.

it seems that a lot of polish jews flew to sweden. i wonder why they dont even adapt their non-jewish names or use real names.

I can't even shitpost.
Sorry guys hope it works out for you.
We generally take backpackers as long as they're white.

>hasn't been a full month and Trump has already made a Swede feel safe to say no
Eventually Trump will lose, right?

Norway needs to build a wall before it's too late. Swedish rape zombies will spill over.

Police officers can do, they only get their contributions back. The same applies to civil servants and was stated as the reason Dr David Kelly "killed himself".

We need to get le pen in. If the rest of Europe sees the French change their attitudes, maybe even more will have courage.

Not true.

There is a situation where countries have a percentage of men that outweighs its female population, it often occurs in the 3rd world.

Ironically most feminist led countries are now leading their citizens to the same plight.

Well, how can we help you?

Don't worry Sven, I'm sure that the Swedish femdom police will swiftly apprehend this racist! gubment keeps you safe.

Our government literally funds racemixing whit e genocide propaganda videos

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

I want western canada to seperate alraedy so we dont have to deal with the french cucks always pushing this shit while stealing our money.

>RAPE RAPE RAPE

You will not be convicted!

It'll be used to show how Sweden's police force is waycizt!

every day i come closer to actual honest white supremacy

Swedes are pretty boys, who would want an ugly poorfag Somali manlet when you can have a Pewdipie look alike.

I'd do that if I was a female to be honest, it's a nasty thing to do but it's a dog eat dog world. Can't say I blame her.

Thats a lie! I watched some Ikea commercials!

>HELP US!
Russians have a saying: "The rescue of a drowning man is the drowning man's own job"

Help yourself or die.

>every day i come closer to actual honest white supremacy
this, but replace "white" with "european"

Non-europeans in Europe must go and never come here on this continent again.
Not even for tourism, tourism is a cancerous industry that produces nothing, ruins everything beautiful and commercializez culture into chinese made magnets and shitty iphone pictures.

Criminal non-europeans need to be executed on the spot.

European Union for europeans exclusively. We didn't join the nigger-arab-asian union.

How to get to Sweden? I also want to have sex with blond beast! Or I'm not NIGGER for this?

this tbqhfam

>Interracial couples are actually quite rare in Sweden. All women claim to be okay with it but very few actually do it,
Wait for the children of your immigrants to grow up along with your own folk.

Then you will see Johanna holding hands with Basic Goatfucker #37281288121

Lol who the fuck '''tours''' Romania?

They're just going through you to get ANYWHERE else.

Even your 'people' feel the need to roam around the rest of Europe because they hate Romania so much.

Who keeps raping Muhammad?

You're a nigger, just not black.

That's disgusting but then, looking at your flag you'll probably ostracize this guys for telling the truth.

Have you even left your desert?
You don't know what you're talking about, back to drinking cheap beer and eating vegemite.

>this is who shitposts about Europe on Sup Forums

This is what happens when a single Jewish family assumes full control of the press, as happened in Sweden 30 years ago.

> The Jewish family Bonnier owns newspapers Dagens Nyheter , Expressen , Evening Post , Gothenburg magazine , Stockholm City , TT , Dagens Industri , Premo and Swedish Film Industry , TV4 Group , AdLibris , Discshop.se , SF Bio , Sanoma Education (formerly Bonnier Education) .

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=152309

As the libtards say: "wow. just wow."

The Holocaust never happened but it should have.

How can Sweden be so great that literary the only downside is that too many non-Swedes got into the country?

>European union
>for Europeans only
Why the fuck did you say an economical union is for Europeans only. You should have said the European continent is for Europeans only.

White people who live in Australia live on the coast, which is a tropical environment.

I'm not surprised you don't know this since you probably think the ocean is an angry god.

I'd tell you to go back to shitting up Europe but obviously your caravan is broken down in the moment, otherwise you wouldn't still be in fucking Romania.

You think immigration is new to Sweden? When I went to school, over half my class had at least one foreign parent. This wasn't even in a poor area. The difference between then and today is that said immigrant parents were almost exclusively academics (Scandinavians, Eastern Europeans, Iranians, South Americans etc). Today, there are almost no academics among those who immigrate (Somalis, Afghans, Syrians, Iraqi).

>*unintelligible ooga booga noises*
I'm sorry, what did you say?

>tfw no immigrants in Croatia
Feels good to be a small/irrelevant shithole. I don't even mind the tourists

>south american, arab, african """academics"""
>You think immigration is new to Sweden
Yes, till 20 years ago, you were a monoethnic country, envied by half the globe for your success, stability, progress, beautiful country, strong culture and people.
You had no immigrants, other scandinavians don't count, they're your cousins.

Now you get to experience global tier immigration.

People like Sweden because its "swedish" ergo 100% not like their countries.
Immigrants ruin the very thing they appreciate.

>be croatian
>step on landmine

We had immigrants way before 1997.

Typical Romanian banter.

The fact I can operate a computer proves I'm not Aboriginal.
Maybe a little Emu, if anything.

How much longer will your grandmother ride on the bike powering your shack on wheels?
Or are you on battery power at the moment?

You had european-christian immigrants and very few in numbers, enough for them to be exotic.

Now you have inbred animals, enough to consider "normal".
tl'dr

Just a reminder serbs aren't human ":)"

Underrated

No, there were niggers as well. I clearly remember asking "who the monkey was" from time to time at the tram when I was a child.

>Yes, till 20 years ago, you were a monoethnic country, envied by half the globe for your success, stability, progress, beautiful country, strong culture and people.
>You had no immigrants, other scandinavians don't count, they're your cousins.
No, that's exactly what I'm saying you are wrong about. 70 years ago, Sweden had little immigration, but it started soon after that. However, immigration wasn't an economic issue and didn't begin to affect welfare etc until about 15-20 years ago. And the explanation for this is that Sweden used to take in political dissidents, academics and persecuted groups after the second world war, peaking in the 70s. Today, however, it's not the same type of immigration.

>HELP US!
Start rioting... really... start fucking rioting.
And i don't mean chimpout with store burning and stealing but proper white man riots.

>lele abo meme xDDDDDD

Every Australian that browses Sup Forums is white, you'll rarely find non-whites that browse Sup Forums, except for Sup Forums, and a couple of other boards.

>Just a reminder serbs aren't human ":)"
They have +10 to start major wars though !

>proper white man riots
Like this you mean?

Nah you're worse than a nigger. Cause niggers are too retarded to think and thus cause systematic genocide and opression.

EXACTLY like this one. Shop of some arab that killed polish dude was destroyed, police did not intefered. NO OTHER shops of innocent people were touched, next few days few random muslims were beaten and now they are all quiet and realise they are guests here and if they try some shit their whole community will suffer.

>you'll rarely find non-whites that browse Sup Forums
I'm not judging you for being nonwhite, be proud of your ethnic chinese/indian/aboriginal heritage.
Sup Forums accepts any shitposters, including shitstralians ^_^

Shouldn't you be protesting in bucharest?

Here's what you got to do, user.
>Get guns
>Start a civil war
>Overthrow the cucked government
>Gas the kebabs
>????
>Profit

how does it feel to have your country literally raped by muslims

>random muslims were beaten
>they are guests here
So that's how you treat your guests. Gee, I wonder why the Polish tourism industry isn't booming.

We've known this since 1974. The fault lies with the swedes who aren't doing enough to integrate all these doctors. Almost 30% of Swedish doctors are immigrants, why does it matter if other immigrants commit 77% of all rapes?
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/orebro/kriminologen-det-har-har-vi-vetat-sedan-1974

I dont even care anymore, I have gone full NEET

You could've prevented it but you didn't listen. Now it's too late.

Now instead of retiring, you get to spend the rest of your life in the same prison with the dudes you locked up.

Brilliant plan there, Springare.

What are you doing with your guests that murder your countryman?
Ahh right you are swede, you apolegise to them for not understanding their culture and blame their victims.

I'm 25% Swedish.

STOP MAKING ME HATE MYSELF ODIFSO:DFJSDL:FJOS{EHT_W($TW
REEÊEEEEEÉEEEEEE

Don't you have some sort of super annuation?

No you're not.

...how do i prove this
Guten Morgen?

häng dig