Assad Committing Genocide Against Political Enemies

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/up-to-13000-secretly-hanged-in-syrian-jail-says-amnesty

>Up to 13,000 secretly hanged in Syrian jail, says Amnesty

>Thousands of other opponents of Assad died from torture and starvation at Saydnaya prison, witness reports suggest

>The report, Human Slaughterhouse, details allegations of state-sanctioned abuse that are unprecedented in Syria’s civil war, a conflict that has consistently broken new ground in depravity, leaving at least 400,000 people dead and nearly half the country’s population displaced.

>It suggests thousands more people could have been hanged in Saydnaya since the end of 2015, after which former guards and detainees who spoke to Amnesty no longer had access to verifiable information from inside the prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We killed >20k reds in prison camps in our civil war. They kill ISIS.
It's fine.

Good.
Amnesty international is cancer.

Boo hoo

Dead Muslims
Dead Commies

Sounds like winning to me.

they're also killing western-funded ""rebels""

(((((amnesty))))) international

>says (((Amnesty)))
>witness reports
>former guards and detainees
seems legit

>according to witness reports
>from the opposition
>during an all out civil war

No doubt assad has quite a few political killings under his belt from before the war even. But western media and amnesty might want to be a bit more critical of their sources.

Amnesty also claimed that Israel committed Genocide on Palestinians.

That organization is a Saudi shill organization. Pro-Sunni Islam.

The reports weren't recorded either.

>they're also killing western-funded ""rebels""
That's ISIS, pumpkin.

This guy gets it.

>Genocide Against Political Enemies
I'm not sure you're using that word correctly.

>(((amnesty international)))
not sure if true or just a blatant (((lie)))
either nothing wrong in genociding sunni subhuman

>secretly hanged

hehehe

>Israel committed Genocide on Palestinians

But they did it

Daily reminder, that Based Bashar is friend of Palestine, PFLP sides with him, fuck Israel, fuck Saudia, fuck USA

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

JUST
JAHANIFY
MY SHIT UP
FAMILIA

youtube.com/watch?v=j2-FcsC9n2s

Can't mossad the assad

> Amnesty international is wrong when they attack my guy
> Amnesty international is right when they attack people I don't like

> It's okay for my guy to kill 1000s of his own citizens.
> It's wrong for a country I don't like to kill their enemies

Lol, hang yourself slavshit.

I hope you fag Assad gets bombed.

this is what you do in a war
You kill your fucking enemies

>(((TheGuardian)))
Try again faggot.

>Israel committed Genocide on Palestinians.
It did/is.
>That organization is a Saudi shill organization.
But they're anti Israel?

Israel didn't do shit. Just like Assad didn't do anything.

You cannot pick and choose what propaganda you want to believe you stupid faggot. Especially if it's from the same fucking source

Thanks for revealing your true colors rabbi

Do you blame assad?

Go back and look at what was going in the early and mid stages of the Syrian civil war.

They were slaughtering his troops. Cutting them into pieces and putting their heads on pikes in the streets.

This is revenge for Assad. Who cares. They are ISIS, Al Nusra millitants

>Amnesty international is wrong when they attack my guy
>Amnesty international is right when they attack people I don't like

It was strategy of your shithole for whole Cold War

>I hope you fag Assad gets bombed.

And if I were you I'd hope about not to be robbed by nigger

That's not an argument you pathetic tree.

> Amnesty is wrong about _______ because I like ______ . But they are right about _______ because I don't like _______.

Do you idiots even know what that's called?

They just want to turn Syria into an Islamic caliphate, what right does Assad have to deny them that?

> It's a strategy of your shithole for Coldwar

That doesn't even make any sense you autistic Mongolian rape baby.

OP is a young fag who didn't see the early stages of the Syrian war.

Go to liveleak cunt and watch what those "peaceful millitants" were doing to Syrians.

Dragging people through streets behind cars for hours till their skin was completely gone, hacking people to pieces and leaving the body parts in the streets. Massive truck bombs going off in crowded areas.

Those Millitants don't even deserve a quick death.

>Mongolian rape baby

still better than american white

Amnesty is full of bullshit and I know that. Netanyahu dindu nuffin and neither did Assad. The only reason I called you a Jew is because of how badly you wanted Assad to die. Apparently Israel's not that happy about how he contains his shitskins.

>(((((witnesses)))))

I want to know more about the 13000 before I condemn..

>says amnesty

Stopped reading there

No...

No it's not...

I don't give a fuck about Assad. I already said that. I just said I hope he gets bombed because that stupid fucking Russian bitch was acting retarded.

Are you aware there is A FUCKING CIVIL WAR going on?

What the fuck do you expect? Hugs and kisses?

RWDS W00T

This really revs my engine. Hang all ISIS and KIKE supporters.

That guy looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

>any reference to palestinians triggers burger

6000000/10 goyim

>(((suggests)))

purge when?

Um yeah? Palestinians are fucking scum. The bottom of the barrel in the middle east. Just ask our Lebanese friend in this thread, he will agree. Palestinians act like straight up fucking niggers all over the place. They started civil wars in Jordan, got kicked out, then started a civil war in Lebanon, and got kicked out. No one wants those niggers.

> B-b-but they are fighting the Kikes

Nigger, the land is MUCH more stable and safe under Israeli control than just a cluster fuck warzone of crazy Palestinians bombing each other for control of yet another Islamic nation.

Seriously, fuck that shit.

You can't even give a mild criticism about Israel's actions on Sup Forums these days without having some good goy lardo americ*nt throwing little girl tantrums. I blame r/The_Cuckold

were they liberals? so I know whether it was morally wrong or not

Oh you're so right. We should have elected Hillary...

WE HAVE TO GO TO WAR NOW! KILL ASSAD HES A MONSTER!

ignor him, igor. the JIDF pays him by reply

Surely it is impossible that among the educated urban middle classes, there are people who support a Western liberal democracy and not a family dictatorship.

Oh, that's not possible? Ok then.

>((Amnesty))

Really, how would they even know? There are barely any foreign reporters left in Syria. Are they gonna insist that the toothless UN intervene with its ceremonial peacekeeping force?

Besides, why is it even a "thing" to let your enemies live so that they can fight back another day? When both sides reach irreconcilable point of war, the only way to peace is complete and utter defeat of one side. Anything less will lead to future retribution causing further death and conflict.

ill never get why Trump bothers trying to make his shitty, low-ceilinged, cramped Trump Tower personal suite look like the Versailles, then at the same time eats McDonalds food.

I'd rather have the finest French gastronomy has to offer in a McDonald's bench than eat McDonalds in a gold trimmed mahogany table top

Yes, as much as I hate Palestinians because of the shit they did to my country, I find it more logical to blame the desease rather than its symptoms. Had Israel agreed to the UN partition plan, the PLO Chimpanzees would've stayed in their shithole and taken care of their own problems.

Political enemies are a race / ethnicity now?

>genocide
unless ethnicity/race and political oppinions/ideology are seen as the same thing now i don't see how this is genocide

Do you even Bigmac, bro?

Hillary had a way worse policy on the Middle East than Trump. Hillary was just Obongo number two where Trump wanted to hand over the wheel to real leaders like Putin, which is why I like Trump slightly more. He's more sensible than that She-Demon.

Israel did agree to the plan. It was the PLO and all the surrounding Arab nations that declined and declared war on Israel. It's not my fault the Arab army couldn't remove them.

Also, you should know how unreasonable Palestinians are after all the fucking chaos and death they caused in the Arab nations that only offered them help.

Follow suit after Egypt. Just work with Israel. Stop this retarded pissing contest. They have fucking nukes so it's not like they are going anywhere.

Also, Netanyahu said he doesn't even care about Assad or Syria, he just doesn't want him giving weapons and missiles to Hezbollah which I mean, is pretty fucking reasonable.

Everyone just needs to knock the shit off.

>(((liberal democracy)))
People who even show indifference should be hanged or shot for indirect support of that satanic system.

>Assad genociding his enemies
not a news, it was always known

It's not that he wants to turn the wheel over to Putin, he just wants to stop getting involved in every fucking single thing. It was Obama and his support of the Arab spring which led to this shit. Trump doesn't want to follow that policy. He would rather work together with Putin to wipe out ISIS which seriously needs to fucking happen already.

Has Hezbollah been effective at all against ISIS?

>guards and detainees who spoke to Amnesty no longer had access to verifiable information from inside the prison

So this is again news from an "unverified source"

Got to love the fake news machines

> hanging treasonous traitors at a time of war

wow someone stop this lunatic

also

> witness reports
> (((amnesty)))

Garbage, they show the growth of a cemetery as evidence of the killings, because those you exterminate get a grave with a headstone? Clearly a military cemetery.

Well, we've pushed them out of Arsal (border town with Syria), succesfully taken part in the liberation of Aleppo and pretty much kept them away from here. We just can't sit there hands crossed over while these animals are B lining for our country who'se military isn't even capable of containing a few monkey sandniggers in Sidon. "Those who excel at defense bury themselves away below the lowest depths of the Earth. Those who excel at offense move from above th greatest heights of Heaven."

>13000 people want the government and its supporters dead
What else should they do? Exile them? Their prisons are all full

>The reports weren't recorded either.
>recorded
How do you expect to record a genocide? Are you retarded? Anyone who would record anything would be killed aswell.

No one says anything about headstones. Victims are allegedly being buried in some mass grave.

They're killing John McCain's friends; moderate terrorists.

>witness reports suggest
i wonder if saying this type of thing benefits these witnesses in any way. i wonder if they use it to help their so called asylum cases in 1st world countries. i wonder if they use it to get handouts from NGO's, to get houses, to get their families help, to get new lives.

i fucking wonder.

i don't really doubt it happened and continues to happen, but i'm skeptical enough to call bullshit on the extremes of defectors, witnesses and other such people. it is almost as if it benefits someones narritive for such things to occur.

Never trust UN funded organizations or organizations given money by ((them))

Read the report, there are satellite photos of a cemetery provided as evidence.

No one is faulting Hezbollah for being in Syria killing ISIS.

I think the problem is that Israel has a hard time trusting that those fancy missiles arnt going to be shot at them.

Unfortunately that level of mistrust will continue until the Israeli government and Lebanese Government can kind of work things out, similar to how Israel and Egypt did.

I think a large problem is the amount of hardliners that still want to continue chaos until Israel is destroyed in some apocalyptic fashion.

I honestly that's stupid, and it just imflates tensions and I feel like the King of Jordan and President of Egypt agree.

>and the bodies were dumped in two mass graves on the outskirts of Damascus between midnight and dawn most Tuesday mornings for at least five years.
>They were buried on military land in Nahja, south of Damascus, and Qatana, a small town to the west.

Where is anything about headstones?

Fucking BASED

Hurl the bodies straight into Tel Aviv. They spent enough money funding and training them, after all. Only fair to return their property.

why the fuck would they provide funeral services for political enemies?

Syria is in a civil war, of course graveyards would increase in size

Read the fucking PDF report.

That's not what genocide means.

>t-t-this is clear evidence of mass killings of civilians!!!

What planet are Amnesty International on?

I wouldn't get uppity with Mr.Tree if I were you.

Might need to print this out for your wall to play victim if you want a chance to survive when Russia stabilizes Syria and they march in on you.

this one doesnt look like any proper cemetery, it could easily be a cheap cover-up

> When they march on you

Russia is going to invade the US?

Yes, Assad made sure to create an elaborate fake cemetery to trick people when he could've just buried the bodies in mass graves in the desert.

Occam's razor.. There is a civil war going on, people tend to die in civil wars, the cemetery is right next to a military base. What could it be? Perhaps a military cemetery?

Good

He executed 13,000 Islamic terrorists.

How many have we killed with our bombs?

We should support Assad, and help him kill 100,000 more.

No, you stupid fucking faggot.
The reports on Israeli atrocities are backed up by verifiable evidence and reports by observers.
The cliams of executions in Saydnaya are based off unverified reports by opposition 'activists'.

>Yes, Assad made sure to create an elaborate fake cemetery
The second one literally looks like just some mounds, easily can pass as a mass grave.

A lot of Arab graves are raised.

Daily reminder that Amnesty is funded by Soros.

I wouldn't call muslims who destroyed the whole country call political opposition

>implying the kikes aren't doing it
>implying the kikes want to live in peace with the ayyrabs

you being a kike

>In a civil war
>"Political opponents" are the people working to try and destroy your side
>Kill them
>Governments around the world, who are also involved in funding your enemies and trying to destroy you, condemn your actions
REALLLY makes me think

Palestinians starting the Lebanese civil war was literally fake news and a false flag by Syrian cunts

>thousands killed
>secretly

How

How is this surprising? The entire Syrian war was fueled by foreign countries funding rebel and terror forces, particularly the US.

Assad would be suicidal to let the traitors go.

they built lots of new houses too

>The report, Human Slaughterhouse,
sounds clinical and not at all like hysterical propaganda