Why are leftists so evil

why are leftists so evil

Other urls found in this thread:

besskalb.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/bessbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think we just need to go back to the time where if you insult someone's dead father, you better be expecting to find yourself armed with a pistol taking 15 paces, or at least get a fucking smackdown. I can't believe all the vile shit the left is able to spew without proper reprecussions

Trump clearly respects his father, he put a photo of Fred in the Oval Office. Projecting much, Bess?

They ALWAYS project whatever their issues are onto others. That's why everyone besides them is racist, sexist, hates X people, etc.

It's part of the accompanying symptoms of liberalism as a mental disorder. Along with homosexuality, and self genocide/destruction.

KEK

Trips o truth

Someone send this too her

check'd

>fucking spam robot thinking i'm a spam

Rule #3 from Vox Day's "SJWs Always Lie":
SJWs Always PROJECT

The beauty of an enemy who cannot help but project is they reveal their weakness.

95% chance this woman was abused by her father.

SHE READ RIGHT THROUGH HIM TRUMP BTFO FOR ALL TIME

bitch needs to kill herself

I've never seen a worse projection than this. What a little whore child kalb is, oh boy.

Finally a smart post today.

Because they've been indoctrinated into another world.

They're living in the wraith world seeing nothing but horrors in everything they pass while we're just walking down the street seeing nothing special at all.

Didn't his Dad create the foundation for his success and his Photo being in the oval office?

Honest to god Lefties all have daddy-issues.

If you have a good father who works, is responsible, drives your family, brings you to football, takes you fishing and never does anything wrong you would never be leftwing.

>honey

cringe

>female comedians

Mummy

This is true, that's why destroying the family unit and gender roles is so important to the left. Misery loves company.

Witnessed, digits confirm

Spam that crazy bitch with this shit.

Confirmed projecting. So... how do we make her pay?

Honey, I...

Join in my dudes

send her a box of Syrians

"Accuse your enemy of what you are" is one of the most important rules Saul Alinsky came up with.

Something's afoot when this obvious kike fake is constantly promoted by Twitter on every Trump post.

Do you guys honestly think this Bess Kalb account is a legit person acting on her own and not another CTR ruse?

Stop giving these shitty fake troll twitter accounts attention and ignore them you retards.

That patronizing "Honey" to an older man sounds weird.
Was her first love diaper wearing "big baby"-fetish sugar daddy?

HE IS HERE

PRAISE HIM

I think she clearly has a daddy fetish, and secretly touches herself thinking about Trump as her new daddy. It's pretty obvious with all her "notice me daddy" behavior.

I be she's jealous of Ivanka, more beautiful AND gets all of Daddy's attention. Even Milo gets more of Daddy's attention than poor Bess.

They need to project though

Why do these leftist always start their criticism with the word 'honey' or 'sweetie' etc. I know it's some pathetic attempt at sanctimony or something but they all seem to do it as if it will immediately win them something...

That must be it. Surely anyone talking shit about Trump must actually want to fuck him.

>Making fun of child abuse victims for a cheap blow at a guy she doesn't like
How tolerant

Oh honey buns!

>Talking shit about Trump != calling him daddy, sweetie, honey and stalking his twitter feed for every chance to respond to him

Come on now, she is more obsessed with him than the people who voted for him. She loves older men and money, obviously he is her ideal man.

Oh snuggle butt!

ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT

Because you're scared, but it's okay we can all get along with each other.

"Honey" is the leftist "Listen faggot".

>Even Milo gets more of Daddy's attention

kill yourself

Oh sugar plum!

why are you so triggered by what some random nobody tweeted about some guy in another country?

>"Honey" is the leftist "listen faggot"

No, "You fucking Nazi" is the leftist "listen faggot"

Its okay honey, you don't have to defend Bess from daddy. He won't hurt her. He won't give her the attention she wants. He will starve her of what she craves while she touches her self at night just HOPING he would grab her pussy.

Why? Its true. Daddy tweeted one thing about Milo getting attacked at Berkeley, but poor Bess never gets even a mention. She's not even a thought in poor Daddy's mind. How sad must it be for her.

THIS.
For disturbed women like her, this is flirting.
Basically equivalent to the teenage boy who obsessively sends letters to his crush. "ONE DAY SHE'LL NOTICE."

kek comfirms 10000% she had daddy issues

Weird
I hate midweek morning Sup Forums it's absolute shit

So why don't we reply or whatever (I don't use fucking twatbook) with pictures of wholesome, classic, (white) families from the 1950's and say that Trump will bring back classic families like the one she so desperately craves.

Everyone on Sup Forums is officially now a /sweetie/

She literally replies to every Trump tweet, don't you Americans have stalker laws or something she is obviously mentally ill

>"Accuse your enemy of what you are"
I had no idea that was specifically outlined by Alinsky.

fine fuck you

She's a writer for Jimmy Kimmel you paranoid dweeb.

To me this indicates that he will re-elected.

Instead of learning why they lost, liberals are doubling down on the patronizing and the propaganda.

All liberals ever did was complain and insult people. They don't know how to prosper from things like labor, integrity, and discipline. Don't expect them to do anything different. Ever.

But Bess is funny in her own way.

She's even called Pence "Daddy". She wants to get laid by him or Donald so badly......I can only speculate as to why.

my sides

The pretense of humour is fast disappearing. If she's this salty barely three weeks into the Trump presidency, just think how lunatic she'll be after 8 years.

Ruin her life in any way we can?

Find out where she lives, where she works, who her friends are and... well, you know.

OH NO SHE DIDN

seriously thats just ridiculous

She's absolutely lost it, the Pats game threw her over the edge. She deleted a lot of those tweets but I was lucky enough to see her become completely mind broken, I think she hates Tom Brady almost as much she hates Trump. Notice how she started out patronizingly with the baby talk after the election and now it's some bizarre hack shit about daddy issues that's likely projection. I can't emphasize how hacky her writing is enough.

besskalb.tumblr.com/

get out of here shill. Sup Forums is a board of peace. We seek only to help this poor young woman understand her daddy fetish.

Someone pls tell me who she is.
Sup Forums is literally the only place talking about her

This and the tweet at Don Jr. with this focus on their fathers confirms it 100%. This bitch is projecting hard and has some serious daddy issues.

Writer for Kimmel. I think she writes for the New Yorker on occasion. Clingy Trump twitter follower. All around hack.

Fear.

her mental health is deteriorating. shes projecting onto donald trump, and its been going on for several months now. shes going to end up in the loony bin, if she isnt there already

By encouraging her, and giving her enough rope to hang herself. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. Her schtick gets old super-fast.

is she a Jewish qt at least?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HONEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

pure butthurt kikess

These threads on this whore are always good for a laugh but please don't send the OC to her, it just gives her fuel for her fire.

It's all she wants and that 'try and make something out of this' post was proof enough of that.

Best defence is ignoring her.

Are you really going to get triggered by a literal nobody?

Kek concurs that this is a classic case of projection, from a woman with a Daddy problem. I wonder if she realizes how these kinds of comments reveal her own issues? Is she this unselfaware? Sad!

>Bess projecting his father issues on others

All she has to do is ask someone to fuck her in the ass and spit on her while she cries out "No Daddy no!" to get it out of her system.

holy shit, those 4s keep happening for crazy Bess!

but we don't want her to stop, we want to egg her own and push her over the edge of insanity

we pushed many kike journalists over the edge and made them talking about nothing but Pepe for a while. These kikes are already frail in terms of mental health, a little bit of encouragement from us can quickly turn them into great lulzcows.

>“If I Don’t Get Into College My Parents Will Not Love Me” - Bess Kalb

Projection confirmed

Not entirely true. It also depends on where you're raised, your own innate character...lots of factors. I do tend to think that some people are born with liberal-inclined brains and some with conservatives. Isn't there some actual science on that?

I do find that my conservative friends more reliably marry and raise kids, but there are still divorces. The lefties settle down less, or later, but perhaps that's why those who do seem very focused on making it work.

There are always those who defy every expectation, too. I know one weird liberal couple up north in Portland who are intensely counter-culture, really radical, annoying left--yet in their own lives they are very much modeled on 1950s people--the alcohol, the general look and taste in clothes, furniture etc., and the firm but loving way they are raising their kids. Even their nice old house fits the bill, it's pure /comfy/, no modern apartment living for them, and the only radical thing they did to it was to paint it a rather weird shade of blue. Inside it's like 1957. They even literally did the classic conservative thing and moved out of the city to the burbs, to get nicer, safer schools and playmates for their kids.

They would never admit to it, though. They just did it and don't talk about it. I guess they're not beyond hope.

kek, nice.

I think some gore featuring her would be triggering

trump's insecure and stupid

It's a give take though. For every laugh we get from PSing her killing Christ we need to deal with another feeble minded woman being indoctrinated via twitter as she complains about 'look what the alt right have done to my innonence'.

It can't all be for the lulz, progress needs to be made and sometimes ignoring is the best defense against a prominent recruiter and their obvious tactics.

link this shit

this.
give us links you shits

Nice one holy shit have a (you)

twitter.com/bessbell

yeah no I got that but where are all the picture edits being posted?

Bet she's amazing in bed tho

>Stuck up Jewish girls
>Good in bed
Nah mate

>(((Kalb)))

Shit, you're right. Irredeemable.

>thinking twice before shitposting someone to death
>genuine Australian
choose one Cheng

kalb isnt jewish who the fuck
she does look jewish tho

She admitted to being jewish

I don't know if 'evil' is the right term...their quite condecending, as they feel they know better...

Ah, fuck it...your right...their evil...