How do you deal with trannies?

How do you deal with trannies?

Fuck trannies.

To be honest, thubnail posters deserve the rope even more then trannies.

of course Brasil would think that

why are you people so gay?

it has become self aware

Electricity

I don't

>girl's penis
do people unironically fall for the feminine penis meme?

I'm confused, is this comic supposed to be anti-trannies, or pro-trannies?

wtf I have sympathy for trannies now

Hospitalize them and keep them away from liberals. It's horrifying to me that we humor mental illness like this.

So this tranny hears voices?

The point of the comic is that being trans is not a walk in the park.

The artist knows all of those things and still chooses to be trans because they feel that it's the only way they ever have a chance to be happy.

It's not a happy comic, life kind of sucks.

With pity for the most part. Beyond the hyper-vocal psychos they're mostly just a bunch of misfits who're lost in their lives. I've tried helping one on my campus go back to normal but I doubt I'll make that much progress.

>I'm totally just a girl with a penis
how much delusion can one have?

>Why am I a 5 foot 10 amazon??!
Because it's a man

If you change your gender on a daily fucking basis, you forfeit your right to get upset when people don't know what to call you.

So, pro-trannies comic then.

By not living in the same country as them

Deportation and and hard labor.

The artist is transexual, so yeah, it is a pro trans comic.

After seeing hundreds of these in New Jersey I can't tell if it's because their women are actually the descendants of decrepit witches that escaped the stake or if the place is just full of old trannies.

Don't knock it until you try it.

tbf I'm 6'5" and I've dated women that were 6'0"

sounds dreadful, desu

>its as if straight men want to stick their dick in a vagina

Shock

old trannies.

by posting thumbnails

no thanks

I swear to fuck. Even the mentally-ill can't be this devoid of self-awareness. This comic has to be a strawman. It just has to.

Keep in mind that transexuals are an extremely small portion of the population. Old ones even moreso.

I always knew NJ was God's blind spot.

>yes goym, donate your hard earned cash to that tranny so that xe can buy my expensive hormon medication
>you don't want to be TRANSPHOBIC now do you?

[anecdotal evidence]
there was this obese middle aged guy who would wear a dress who came into my work a handful of times.

the guy didn't even bother shaving his stubble.

it was really fucking sad. obviously a mentally ill gay.[/anecdotal evidence]

I wouldn't dream of saying anything to him about it. and that seemed evil of me. just let him ruin his life, doing nothing.

I'm a libertarian and I'm all "live and let live", but that kinda pierced through my ideology and got at who I really am.

Eh? HOw? It was supposed to be

>You know, faggot, you don't need to dress like a stereotypical woman
>Yes, I do, because I need to rub everyone's nose in it until they see me as I want them to see me
>That's legit!

"Hello"
"Hi"
"How are you?"
"Fine, and you?"
"Not bad, not bad"

I have trannie friends and they're both pretty chilled out but I dunno they're probably an exception I hate trannies otherwise

God, fuck the Kardashians. I can't wait for people to get the picture that looking like a sheboon isn't attractive, at least to anyone without a criminal record.

check out "Danielle" Muscato this is not a troll.

Ain't that a blessing. If the whole phenomenon starts to grow, though, I'll actually start to be concerned. The media forcing it upon people seems to have good backlash, though, and even among the more moderate left.

s-stop

Is this guy a huge troll then or what?

>this is not a troll.
But how do you KNOW?

wtf I hate dating trannies now.

I'm 6'3" and have never dated a girl before

Telling you, i don't even got that pic. Just downloaded random gollum pic from google, uploaded it here and it had turned into that. Here is the screen of pic.

Get them to express conservative opinions around others like them. Either the left devours itself or it caves in to the opinions of its most oppressed and esteemed demographic. It could be a shitshow.

>phenomenon

I'm sorry user, but not everyone is retarded.

There is no fad. Transgender people who actually transition are diagnosed with gender dysphoria. The only reason you even know what transgender people are is because of how fucking politicized it is. There is no mythical army of dumb teenaged boys getting their dicks cut off because of what the bad lady on NBC said.

Breadly reminder that trannies are simply people who hate themselves.

Therapies and cults that further ENABLE people's psychosis are detrimental to the person and society in general.
> See a depressed person
> Give the knife to kill themselves
They do exactly what Sup Forums does. Go figure.

Thank you Italy

t. otherkin

Is this what happens when you spend too much time on /r9k/?

Just swap gender with politics and you have the average Sup Forumslack

> tranny for ants

pretty sure this is the same guy

Rude.

>There is no mythical army of dumb teenaged boys getting their dicks cut off because of what the bad lady on NBC said.
I understand that but at the same time I think the field of psychology is doing something wrong in treating gender dysphoria this way. I feel like it's putting a bandaid on a canyon, and the way that it's over glorified can make people stop trying to find any kind of progress beyond the disorder that doesn't involve hormone therapy.

w-what is this terrible creature?

what is this i cant (% 2 = 0)

I've seen that edit before, don't think I have it saved though

>Acting like it's a person that looks like a normal woman going into the mens bathroom and not a guy with beard stubble, hairy arms, pink hair, broad shoulders, and a dress 2 sizes too small trying to walk into a womans bathroom that has young girls in it.

There's also a version with SJWs for Sup Forums.

The universal point is that nobody likes a person who makes politics a part of their identity.

You don't.
/thread.

> Put your real clothes on and destroy that faggot dress right now

So that little flying thing is Sup Forums, helping him?

with a flamethrower

Recruiting

I'm 5'8" and I've dated 6' woman.

All this attitude shows is a fundamental misunderstanding of gender dysphoria and psychology as a whole. Ah yes, we'll just give you a drug to block the hormone receptor in your brain that makes you want to wear a dress :^)

Why would anyone want to be called trans, surely you are either a man or a woman, or you are trying your best to be a man or a woman and not want to be called anything else or be "identified" by your fucking super unique label of transagrophic molynific possum. If I had something bogglin' in my noggin' that made me feel like I was/needed to be a woman then I'm pretty fucking sure I'd want to feel like a woman, not a man-being-a-woman.
This is disregarding the fact of course that a man can't be a woman or vice versa yet, we don't have the technology for that shit but maybe we will one day.

tl;dr Goddamn attention seeking special snowflakes.

Laugh at the ugly ones and snap pics of them to share here and the cute ones I fuck or at least try to fuck

Fucked three cute ones so far. Two Asian and one white. Eeeeehh num num num :3

fucking freaks

>it's not a fad

The same way all normal people do.

Bad mouth them when they aren't looking

>manlet becoming a woman
To be fair that's the only way they could get laid