>19
>diabetic
>balding
>psoriasis

Why did I get the shit genes?

go to gym

Don't worry, life sucks for everybody. You aren't special in the misery department.

>going the the gym curses baldness and diabetes

Sup Forums doctors everyone

jesus christ man what the fuck

sorry

nigga how is diabetic a disability. like nigga eat less lol
like nigga check your bloodsugar nigga lmao

stop emulating tyler the nigger he is a jewish prop meant to waterdown the counter culture movement

I'm type one, which is auto-immune. It has nothing to do with how much I eat, I weigh like 150lbs.....

I also have psoriasis. How do you cope with it?

You could also be a nigger.

Depends on where you get it. It's mostly on my head so I just keep it shaved and use plenty of Psoriasin. Apply it after you get out of the shower for best results.

Keep as fit as you could. It's going to help you in the long run, believe me.

Go to the gym and get a haircut bro.

Be yourself, just be confident lmao

Unlikely.

I jog every morning, but I should be doing a lot more.

is that the combo with rheumatism?

Switch to a proper diet . This all can be cured. But you must be persistent.
Prayer and meditation crucial. Get to know Jesus and you'll be amazed.

>AMERICA
>DIABEETUS
[spoiler]i wonder why

As far as I know it's cureable to an extent with type 2. Type 2 happens because your blood cells don't know how to deal with the glucose. With type 1, your body destroys any insulin it produces until your pancreas just stops working.

Sorry to hear all this bro. I myself have a serious illness for which there isn't a cure.

Life on this planet is miserable for most of us, my friend. My advice to you would be to get as fit as possible, go full rage-mode on the weights. That will help.

If you are white you might as well racemix

Environmental, not genetic

"corn" syrup

Stop jogging and lift beta fag

because every one likes to fuck without using protection so now you get to suffer through life with the rest of us, good luck friendo

Because your life was not meant to be easy. You are destined for greatness, but in order to get there you must suffer first.

that its not psoriasis you fag its just arm frekkles, show us an active spot of psoriasis inflammation if you want to be helped

I have two x chromosomes and no y yet i still have a dong.
I'm also growing more and more crippled by the month.
I feel you man, genes are bad.
Delete them.

>lol working out won't help you with your diabetes dude, just get fat and die
t. deutsch-syrische Fachkraft