>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb6
>Jordanian AF targets IS in S Syria
>SAA advances in Qalamoun recapture the Mansour area and Al-Sin Military Airport
>RU open humanitarian corridors in E Ghouta, SAA prepare for massive offensive
>SAA liberated Hayyan Gas Fields in W Palmyra
>DeZ: SAA 600m away from the besieged airbase, they advanced 500m in the vecinity of the cemetery, cut IS supply line from

Tharda mountain
>IS repels attack by Euph Shield on Bazzah, near AlBab
>Clashes erupt between SAA and IS in Damascus
>SAA liberates Aran town last major IS stronghold before Al-Bab
>7Yemeni civs killed by Saudi airstrikes, militias
>US Navy deploys missile destroyer to Yemeni coast to protect Saudi warships
>Al-Qaeda takes 3 towns in S Yemen after forces loyal to Hadi leave due to late payment

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/772104619409469440
twitter.com/HKX07/status/773696609536266242
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-islamist-rebels-behead-two-captive-syrian-soldiers-pictures/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc48uAlpGw
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/
bestgore.com/beheading/children-watch-al-nusra-front-beheading-syria-civilian/
bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-beheading-syria-man-jabhat-al-nusra-darya/
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24486627
youtube.com/watch?v=kpcUgVMt-lQ
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=america's war for the greater middle east&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702062200066232_uu.shtml
twitter.com/Avashin/status/828702447820472322
twitter.com/Avashin/status/828707446399102976
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/828903851906396160
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/828823537217572864
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/828686859983286272
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/828830160799617024
twitter.com/JensHittrien/status/828576391373393926
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/up-to-13000-secretly-hanged-in-syrian-jail-says-amnesty?CMP=twt_gu
youtube.com/watch?v=cpfuvDJIvyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seeing as there wasnt one, i decided to bake a new bread.

For starters, FUCK ISRAEL AND SOUTH AFRICA

Now we can move to business

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

TRUTH ABOUT MODERATE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

>Testimonies from civilians who were in besieged #Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=bXY9tVLBMWA

>Residents of E #Aleppo who managed to get out from terrorist held parts of the city
twitter.com/Hamosh84/status/809515075258241024

>FSA Terrorists' Desperate Propaganda: Boy Digs Own Grave in Expectation of Martyrdom
youtube.com/watch?v=gJA4j-lBEFI

>Syrian rebels are forging child soldiers into 'killing machines'
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines

>It's time we heard the truth about how ruthless Aleppo rebels shot civilians who tried to leave
independent.ie/opinion/comment/its-time-we-heard-the-truth-about-how-ruthless-aleppo-rebels-shot-civilians-who-tried-to-leave-35292807.html

REBELS USING CHLORINE GAS

>UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

>Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

>A new MIT report is challenging the US claim that Assad forces used chemical weapons in an attack last August, highlighting that the range of the improvised rocket was way too short to have been launched from govt controlled areas.
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf

>Sarin gas delivered to Al-Nusra from Turkey
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey

>Video showing rebels launching gas attack in Syria
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/

Are you and is Israel pro-gun?

This.

FSA BEHEADING PEOPLE

>Beheading civilian accused of being pro-government
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/772104619409469440

>Injured #SAA soldier Bassel Marouf asks his "rebel" captives in #Hama for water. They savagely beheaded him
twitter.com/HKX07/status/773696609536266242

>Jund al-Aqsa and Jaish al-Izzah beheading 2 SAA soldiers
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-islamist-rebels-behead-two-captive-syrian-soldiers-pictures/

>Syrian Rebels Execute 51 Soldiers And Possible Civilians in Khan Al-Assal
youtube.com/watch?v=0Vc48uAlpGw

>FSA beheads people
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA

>Syrian Criminal "moderate" Rebels behead Christian Residents of Sadad
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk

>Syrian Army Officer Beheaded by Rebels
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/

>Children Watch as Jabhat al-Nusra Behead Syrian Civilian
bestgore.com/beheading/children-watch-al-nusra-front-beheading-syria-civilian/

>Brutal Beheading of Syrian Man by Jabhat al-Nusra in Darya
bestgore.com/beheading/brutal-beheading-syria-man-jabhat-al-nusra-darya/

>Beheading and Executions Carried Out by Obama’s Moderates
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/

>FSA/Al nusra terrorists executing syrian soldiers
liveleak.com/view?i=809_1395163651

>Survivors and witnesses described how opposition forces executed residents
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-24486627

HOW CAN YOU FUCKERS DEFEND THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=kpcUgVMt-lQ

yes there are problems with assad and syria.

We can't regime change though. It hasn't been working. People need to solve their own problems

BUT THIS IS LITERALLY ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Amnesty International are full of shit. NGOs are a propaganda tool. Amnesty International are no different.
To paraphrase another user's post:
>according to witness reports
>from the opposition
>during an all out civil war

So I'm going to be reading pic related soon and I was wondering if any of you guys was interested in reading it with me. it might help us understand America's end game in the middle east and might as well enhance the quality of the intellectual debates on this subreddit. we could even discuss it some time later in a separate comfy thread on /lit/.
anyone's interested?

Here's the download link:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=america's war for the greater middle east&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

I like how the 'report' estimates using shite methods between 4k to 13k but media is quoting 'atleast 13000', 'over 13000', '13k+'. Kinda makes you ponder. What I say? Not enough.

Punishment for treason is the death penalty. Guess what a civil war entails.

>anyone's interested?
no

>another

:-(

>meme migrants

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702062200066232_uu.shtml

Iltalehti met by asylum seekers: A negative decision or not, we'll stay in Finland!

Many asylum seekers does not agree to leave Finland, although unfavorable decision should.

Northern Iraq arrived in Tampere Hakim has received two negative decisions. First, the Finnish Immigration Service denied necessary, then the Helsinki Administrative Court. Now the matter is under consideration of the Supreme Administrative Court.

- If the Supreme Administrative Court will be a negative decision, I start from the beginning the whole thing. My lawyer said that it is possible.

Hakim does not agree to leave Finland. He's going to wait for the outcome of the second round in Finland.

- I think it will work, as long as I try to avoid the cops. I'd rather die than go to Iraq. I do not do it under any circumstances.

"I can not go back"

Hakim believes that the latest round of second asylum produces hoping his result. If even after the decision is negative, Hakim will remain illegal immigrants to Finland.

- I refuse to leave, after all, from Finland, because I can not go back to Iraq. I have mental health problems, and I have been here twice already hospitalized. Iraq does not offer any treatment for psychological problems and depression.

Hakim has not been to school. He can not read or write.

- I have not gone never to school, but I can still speak four languages. In Finland, I have been more than a year and already part of the Finnish, says Hakim understandable Finnish language. Some of the words with English, supplementing.

Hakim traveled to Finland from Iraq in the autumn of 2015, together with many others, an Iraqi man. Trip cost $ 8000 and lasted 15 days.

Baghdad, a man went out from the airplane, Turkey continued the journey by train, by car and by boat. The last stop was a truck ride through Sweden.

- In Hungary, the police beat up my knee and mafia-off of EUR 1,000. I was thrown out of Germany and the English Channel, I was about to drown, recalls Hakim eventful journey from Iraq to Finland.

Hakim tells the journey began with his three brothers. All four are now in Tampere Kauppi in the same reception center. Any personal papers have drowned.

- They fell into the sea in the English Channel, says Hakim.

Hakim says he is 27 years old. His brother, 17-, 22- and 23-years of age.

- None of us back to the source. Finland is the best country in Europe.

Ali: Police in Finland

From Iraq to Finland come Asraf Al-Janabi also share a room in Baghdad Iraq traveled to Finland with lowest. Men say they are best buddies despite the fact that Ali Ashraf Shiite Muslim and Sunni.

35-year-old Ali says he worked 15 years as a police officer in Baghdad.

- I had to leave work and escape, because I had a street gang kill list. I tried to put them under control, unlike other police officers and I had big problems, Ali said.

His wife and son were left in Iraq.

- They are hidden in the countryside. However, I want them with me to Finland soon as possible, because the gang to find them if you want.

Unlike most of the other inhabitants, Ali has not yet received the first asylum decision of the Finnish Immigration Service.

- If the decision is negative, then complain about without the other. When I finally turned back, I'll kill myself. I would rather die than I will come back to Iraq to be killed by gangs.

Ali would like to work as a police officer in Finland. He hopes that the whole family could be changed in Tampere.

- I have a long experience in police work, and I'm good at it. We should be good Finnish.

Ashraf: Finland needs me

Baghdad, Ashraf traveled Tampere, Finland declares that Finland needs him. He vows to make every effort, this time to a part of Finnish society.

- I graduated from the University of Baghdad's history as a teacher in 2012. I come from a good family and I get money from my father, if I need it. Finns do not have to pay me anything at all, as long as I get a job, says Ashraf.

Immigration agency says Ashraf Al-Janabi is not objectively international protection and asylum in need. According to him, a negative decision is not directed against Iraq threatens the lives and health.

- I complained to a negative decision by the Administrative Court. I am a Sunni Muslim and Shiite Muslims in Baghdad persecute me, it has to be your Finns to understand.

Ashraf has been a hard-working full-time presence in Finland. He has collected dozens of written certificates of courses and voluntary work in Finland by feel.

- I've been active, because I want you to understand that I do not intend to return to Iraq. I am hardworking and Finland will benefit me. Ashraf says that he wanted to come specifically to Finland for three reasons.

- Finland is only 5 million inhabitants, and ye have need of new residents. Finland also has a lot of old people, so young people are needed to build and maintain the society. The third reason was that the immigrants is here so little, that the processing of documents will be shorter than in other European countries.

Well fugged user :DD

Left is the police officer and right is the history teacher

>my papers drowned t.hakim

/SG/ stop being dead!

Also roaches and kurds are fighting each other @ Afrin. Way to go.

I don't know. Maybe? It'll depend a lot on whether I'll be able to find the time and how well it's written. Nothing worse than a badly written book

These 2 tweets:
clashes between YPG and Turkish backed jihadi groups on Azaz fronts.
>twitter.com/Avashin/status/828702447820472322
Turkish artillery shelling Kurdish villages in Efrin region of Rojava.
>twitter.com/Avashin/status/828707446399102976
Seem a bit fake

Btw a comfy gain for Tiger Forces:
Syrian Arab Army continues advance south of al-Bab capture al-Majbal + al-Huwarah hill west of 'Awaysha hill
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/828903851906396160

It also seems that about 2 hours ago ISIS started raiding checkpoints at Khanaseer road and threw some man to attack the recently gaines areas around the T4, sources:
At 4:00Am Syrian local time #ISIS started a big attack against the #SAA & allies positions East of #Khanaser , the situation isn't clear.
>twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/828823537217572864
Clashes at T4:
#RuAF Mi-28N provides close air support to Syrian Army in E. Homs CS.
>twitter.com/miladvisor/status/828686859983286272
#Syria #Homs #EasternHoms #SAA have pushed #ISIS #ISIL #Daesh 35 KM away from airport next phase to regain fuel/gas facilities/fields.
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/828830160799617024
E-#Homs: after losing terrain several days #IS reacts with a counterattack on points east of Tiyas airbase.
>twitter.com/JensHittrien/status/828576391373393926

>

dont mind Finngolian, they are known to be antisocial autists. There are nicer ways to say what he said but you really cant expect that from someone with zero skills in interpersonal relations

So Tiger grabs popcorn and watch ISIS and roaches blowing each other?
Don't worry about Khanaser. They will cut if off, SAA will shell them and clean up the mess.

>Don't worry about Khanaser. They will cut if off, SAA will shell them and clean up the mess.
SAA positions at the lake & hills in the north part of the road look like a giant fortress filled with heavy (150mm+) artillery & MLRS's, they will hold, RuAF seems to be on the case too.
What I'm more worried about is how a terrorist organisation manages to still transfer large amounts of manpower from one region to another in merely 1-2 days, it shouldn't be possible with all the air superiority/technological advantage.

The sitcom of Al-Bab and surroundings continue!!!

>Another round of politicized one-sided Human Rights reporting
Oh, great

>Source: opposition activists that now live abroad
Wew, fuck laws and shit, I support salafists now!

You mean this shit, windmill?

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/07/up-to-13000-secretly-hanged-in-syrian-jail-says-amnesty?CMP=twt_gu

>Syrian Arab Army continues advance south of al-Bab capture al-Majbal + al-Huwarah hill west of 'Awaysha hill

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/828903851906396160

KOTEL SOON

what the fuck are the Turks doing
how can they loose again and again against sandniggers like ISIS?

Dunno Hans.

Heeey... didn't you sold them a few Leos?

It's like adding insult to injury. Pottery.

thermal camoflage?

Because our army is shit, Hans. My compatriots won't accept it but it is shit. It has no experience in urban warfare(don't bring those trench wars against k*rds, even then we had 1 vs 1 ratio, a massive good performance for an insurgency when that insurgency were busy in Syria)

every urban warfare is 1v1 so far pretty much in the history of human kind famalam unless you dresden the place.

And we bury our heads to the sand and still thinking like we wuz sultans and shiet. Our army is in dire need of reform, hell we don't even have fuckin NCOs

eh self hating cunt detected. i am done replying to you.

We fuckin dresden the place too, did you see c*zre and all those places lmao.

Fuckin hell, we dresden Al Bab too, did you see those drone videos?

Lets fuckin accept it, our army is shit, especially very much so after AKP and those purges(first against based Kemalists, then against others)

So I been thinking about the Amnesty report.

It's based on 'witness interviews'.
Makes a case based on estimates, no clear direct evidence.
Looking at the witness testimony quoted, it looks a bit memeish. What I mean by this is that if I told you we are going to film the ultimate horror movie in which we hang people and we devised a scene then it would look much like the scene described by witnesses.

We must have starving prisoners too light to break their own necks. We must therefore have guards who will hang on the legs of the children so their necks break. We must at the same time, and against our narrative of staving lightwieight prisoners have stories of how it takes 10 minutes to choke to death - even tho strangulation of the noose should cause unconsciousness within 10-30 seconds ( based on choke hold times) . To illustrate the story of choking hangers, we must have a story about a man who was kept in the room above the hanging chamber ( we need a hanging chamber for the scene, it's like a fetish room for our our horror ) who hear the gurgling of choking death. Not only do they hear the the choking deaths ( but not the sound of a falling body having its fall broken by a rope which breaks necks ) but they hear it as the go to sleep ( because sleep is precious time in which everybody looks like an angel, it's pure and inncent, but the witness, he heard gurgling in his innocence space ) ..., it's like meme shit. It's incredibly conveniently presented to tick all the boxes for the scene we are shooting.

In the end, 15 000, hell even 4000 bodies will take up space. If u dig a big hole and put the bodies inside, then you will be able to see the hole from the air and satellite.

So if this has happened, then we will be know about it eventually. We will see aerial footage which shows a part of the army base being dug up over 5 years, and then covered again. It will be clear.

Evidence is weak, evidence presented is memeish, if it happened we will eventually know

I am not self hating cunt you faggot, our army needs some serious reform, don't you think our fuckin foray in Al Bab have been fuckin embarrasing for fucks sake?

We need to fix these shit

B-but they have aerial photos of a cemetery that has grown during the civil war! So this has to be true!
Remember the aerial photos of houses in the desert in Iraq with the text that these where factories for weapons of mass destruction?
Use aerial photos for authority and add any caption to give it implied meaning... profit!

Probably in the end a few hundred militants were hanged over the course of 5 years

Why does the report state the hangings started when the war started? If it was some "methodological execution of political opponents" (yeah right) then it wouldve started earlier?

constructive criticsm like "our army needs reform" is one thing and crying on a mongolian forum like "hurr durr its shit" is another thing.

it looks like there are some problems mr. armchair general but you also take into account how other countries did in modern urban warfare as well.

'murcans dont talk about it but their fellujah is pretty much 1v1 as well.

so before saying its shit, do you have actual factual information and comparison with other modern urban warfares to call it shit or not?

we dont even know if its broken at all, we just see some propoganda vids. and pictures from all fronts thats it.

i didn't see that. that they have photo's

I gotta say this line makes the meme.
It's as if the whole story is ' AHA it was ASSAD'

“They came for them on a Monday. Before they were hanged, victims were condemned to death in a two- to three-minute hearing. The death sentence was signed by the minister of defence, who was deputised to sign by President Assad. It is inconceivable that all of the top officials did not know about it. This was a policy of extermination.”

How could he not know, he must have known, we dont even have to ask, we know now, that he knew......it's like 12 year old finger pointing for adults.

>Americas endgame
wew, how many redpills

Turkey doesn't have free reign inside the syrian territory. we can't use our aircraft to its full extent as we have to ask russia for permission each time for it, also we can't just stack 50K troops around Al-Bab

>gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=america's war for the greater middle east&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
I'll give it a whorl

But people will gobble it up. Its all over tons of news channels. Nobody will read the article carefully and note what a bizarre range of numbers "5,000 - 13,000" is. Nobody will think about why it supposedly started only when the war started and not before. Nobody will know about all the thousands of fighters that made amnesty, reconciliation or relocation deals and that were handled humanely while captured SAA are nearly always executed and only spared when a prisoner exchange can be made.

Shit like this will stick and will very clearly influence public opinion

Noice

This book is a great basis to build your knowledge of conflict on.

very nice. Have hot Serbian grill as reward

Disgusting

Turkish army is experienced guerrilla war in mountains since 1980s during numerious conflicts with PKK but urban warfare is something new for them.

>we hate Muslims kill them all
>hurr all those reports that Assad murdered hundreds of thousands are propaganda he's a gud boy dindu nuffin

Hypocrites

Fuck off Mike

Fuck off noone cares about your swampmonkey opinion

kill it with fire!

I'll give you 200 Rand to fuck off.

Pic is me
Watch yourself

>day of the rope

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

So you are made out of thin air? Uh, that's so frightening!

Question for Turks

Can I live in Istanbul without speaking Turkish?

it ll be quite hard.

perinçek is handing out redpills atm.

>hatred to perinçek is love to USA
>AKP government today conducts the policies that i advocated for so long
>there is no need to hate me or make a choice between me or erdog.
>erdog is conducting a lot of policies that i was always talking about lately

TOP KEK.

new south front
youtube.com/watch?v=cpfuvDJIvyg

A ghost. I'm thoroughly spooked.

Ah, yes...
>They dindu dun nuffin, the syirian gov is a gud boy

Y'know, this is why Assad&co can't win this fucking civil war without turning their country into a rubble-strewn wasteland of misery first.

Can you elaborate? Will I be able to do daily stuff like shopping, gym, etc? I will not be working

>weaponless nigger in pajamas
Oh no, what do I have to do to save myself?!

Would gas/10

no you wont be imho. majority of people dont know english. or at least you ll have hard time initially, maybe then you can get used to the language after some 2-3 months i guess.

Only way to save yourself is to become Muslim or pay jizya
Or put your running shoes on fast kafir pig

I would gas you too so we are even

Whats with all the hangings?

Media is calling them 'citizens'.

Are they really just isis/terrorist cells being hanged?

They're newborns

Keep drawing your comics, Mike, your bants are shit

>double digit IQ
>average height 165cm
You got me quaking in my boots.

>there are 450,000 to 500,000 Muslims in Sweden, around 5% of the total population

Smugpepe.jpg

Comics are haram

Sometimes I wonder:
Give niggers Islam - you have Somalia
Give asians Islam - you have Singapore

>serb
>hot

hhhmmm

>>They dindu dun nuffin, the syirian gov is a gud boy
At no point was this my argument....
You might want to reflect on that for a moment.

Singapore is Chinese majority
Honestly the only reason Malaysia is semi-developed is the Chinese minority. 7 of the ten richest people in Malaysia are Chinese, two Indian and only one is Malay Muslim.

Look at Muslim majority Indonesia, a third world shithole.

you look like one of those small framed jihadi edgelords

Fair point

5% is not 95%

>is Chinese majority
>Chinese minority

so which is it. they are different. I don't wanna look it up.

its lie mate :v

Brown eyes are disgusting

Malaysia is only 61.3% Muslim as of the 2010 census

Pls I am a builder, strong as an ox
Also >Brussels

>he can't read