Other urls found in this thread:

autisticsymphony.com/jca.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They ruin everything.
/thread.

Gtfo fgt

Jesus loved everyone,
that is practically like being a slut

The word jew means many different things and only some of them are bad. This confusion and obfuscation is a trick of the jew.

But I do love the jews, I just dont care for the fake ones who stole their identity in Israel.

Exactly. Means that Jesus loves Nazis too. Whom does he love more? Probably the winners

He didn't. He stood up to them. They were literally called the children of Satan. The sickening kikes hate Him to this day.
See this kike as an example

Prolly would've used gas, but only had a cross and eternal salvation

you mistake love for lust

Jesus didnt like therm obsesssing about money. He even over through some tables.
Now, the Jews are (whatsawordthats more than obsessed) are real greedy. What can you do when smart greedy people wanna ruin the worlds moral fiber? Answer become an anti-semite

#proud anti-semite

Jesus loved them, but we didn't really hear his side of the story after they murdered him for being a cool dude.

Jews literally killed the son of my God.

>not understanding that there were good pharisees, but when herod was crowned king of the jews by rome, he killed all of them because they said a king of the jews would be born in christ, and herod really didn't like that. so when jesus came around, what was left of the religious orders was evil garbage appointed by herod.

They killed him. nuff said

Witnessed and fpbp'd

But God turned away and delivered them up to serve the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, ‘IT WAS NOT TO ME THAT YOU OFFERED VICTIMS AND SACRIFICESFORTY YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS, WAS IT, O HOUSE OF ISRAEL?‘YOU ALSO TOOK ALONG THE TABERNACLE OF MOLOCH AND THE STAR OF THE GOD ROMPHA, THE IMAGES WHICH YOU MADE TO WORSHIP. I ALSO WILL REMOVE YOU BEYOND BABYLON.

Some of the most burning words ever to come out of the mouth of Jesus were reserved for the jews, I think that probably was not a conincidence.

Yeah well I don't love Jesus

Jesus was created to turn all of the goyim into docile slaves who will accept any and every thing that is done to them without fighting back so the jews can take full control.

>Jesus loved Jews
>Jews killed Jesus

relevation 3:9
Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

caling one who loves and keeps the command of god and basic element of god ...slut... classic JEW..... this is why god allowed genocide ... to protect normal world from you because u are no longer choseen people ...you are problem and cancer...

I do. They are the promised people... They are the den of vipers but they will be made to kneel before Christ in time. And when it happens I will accept them as the brothers they should have been.

I'm an atheist

Jesus took whip and beat them out of the temple

It's confusing they are obviously loved by God greatly but the first half of the bible is mostly about what massive twats they are and constantly pissing God off and then they kill his son in the second half.

Praise.

I do. But they are trying to destroy the white race and Christianity, so they have to be stopped.

>Jesus loved the Jews
...because he was Jew
>why don't you?
...because not Jew.

trips don't lie, fpbp

ancient Jews were not "Holy" Talmud followers and kabbalah satanists

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

Jesus Was Autistic.

Of course he was a slut. Evolution.

Autists have increased sex drives because its an evolutionary trait.

He created the christian religion.

Why does the bible speak of his healing miracles? Because he became obsessed with medicine people. He was the first doctor.

Why do people love Jesus?

Because it is the most powerful narrative ever created. Besides that other guy..

Read up any anons if you want:

autisticsymphony.com/jca.html

>Oh my people, what have I done to you, and how have you repaid me? It was I who led you through the Red Sea and fed you with manna in the desert and gave you water from the rock. I restored the sight of your blind and raised your lame from their beds.

>Oh my people, what have I done to you, and how have you repaid me? In return for manna you give me gall, and in return for water you give me vinegar.

>I can endure your betrayal no more. I will call the Gentiles and they will glorify me with the Father and the Holy Spirit, and I will give them eternal life.

Jesus loved Jews, yet the Jews ended up getting white people to kill him, despite the white leader doing everything in his power to prevent it.

God spent most of the Old Testament calling the Jews a nation of harlots because they couldn't follow even the most basic commands. Murdering Jesus was the last straw.

That's why the Temple was destroyed and the Jews scattered in the wind. God was done with them.

Jesus hates winners, he considered the poor, diseased, and downtrodden as especially blessed. It's a major element of (((their))) religion to control the Gentiles.

Orthodoxy....so based. This verse gets me in the feels every year.

No, user! Earth has four simultaneous 24-hour days in every day!

Lol! :)

>>You have to believe what I believe! What I belive is right!

I got so worked up in the passion my post. Sorry man.

Still learning here.

daily reminder that "Buddy Christ" is a warped perception of who Jesus really was.

Fuckin epic nazi jesus get praise em!

What a Jewy thing to say!

Revelations 2 warns us twice about FAKE JEWS

just because he loved them doesn't mean he trusted them to do the right thing

and how did that turn out for him?