Donald Trump is a fraud. He said during the campaign he would take on Wall Street and now he's working for Wall Street

Donald Trump is a fraud. He said during the campaign he would take on Wall Street and now he's working for Wall Street.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/05/after-trump-moves-to-undo-financial-regulations-sanders-calls-him-a-fraud/
vesselnews.io/david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No he didnt

Trump has turned his back on everything he said in the campaign and cozied up to Wall Street.

Go back to sleep CTR

He said he would lower regulations requiring them to compete, neither candidate talked about regulating wall street more.

wall st doesn't need taking down. its govt see: housing bubble, QE, etc.

>He said during the campaign he would take on Wall Street

Shills. Nothing but alt left shills

no he hasnt

Hurp durp everything about Dodd Frank is perfect.

Posts picture of a confused millennial bitch.

>Hurp
>Durp

pick both faggot.

Can't even cite a source? It's time to hide, Crew.

One cuck buck has been deposited in your account.

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
Wow, you murifags are the dumbest shitlords in the whole world. Holy shit I'm triggered

C'mon guys. Goldman Sachs?! How can you be okay with those fuckers?

Bernie lost badly

Why exactly is rolling back Dodd-Frank a good thing?

no, you see, he's gonna make a new Wall Street that's gonna stretch along the border with Mexico

Fuck off you Austrian idiot.

We don't care OP.

I just made my first investment and started a new job.

Based Don.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/05/after-trump-moves-to-undo-financial-regulations-sanders-calls-him-a-fraud/

Dumb frogposter

this.

he didnt run as a bernie sanders or ron paul champion of the people.

he ran as someone competent, that would hire competence wherever he saw it.

>Sanders
>Calling anyone a fraud
ok

This shit confuses me. He already won what the hell are they trying to achieve?

see the following

>111490813

They honestly believe that there's a chance they can get him removed from office if they kick and scream long enough, that's why

Pshh good luck trying to convince all these loser trumpfags.

he meant take them on vacation and on his jet after he gives them jobs

The only wall he mentioned allowing to stand up was the one on the border

>he ran as someone competent
So in america you're competent when ur a baf TV star and worse businessman?

"hahah jews will be finished xD"

3 months later...

"g-goldman sachs are good guys, n-not all jews are evil"

Still more competent than your communist leader with a death wish

Bernie (((Sanders)))

You need to understand basic economics. Less regulations makes the finance industry a better and more productive place. By restricting things and making regulations mandatory you get led astray and end up with the global financial crisis.

Think about it, would those junk housing bonds been given a high rating if it was a free market for rating companies to compete ? It got a high rating because it was mandatory to be rated and they have no duty of care. It's not like you have many options to get your products rated.

*gives them blow jobs*
ftfy hombre

One thing at a time my dicking choking friend. One thing at a time.

Well yeah. He got a taste of real power, he's dealing with real money, no shit he's gonna hang to it.

I see CTR just hired you. First week on the job eh?

Nonsense; at some point somebody makes rules even on the most basic level of the Fed setting interest; what "de regulation " does is keep the rule making in the fewest hands with the least public oversight e.g. it creates a society of very risky choices where a few people do the choosing while the rest of us take the risks.

He said he'd drain the swamp, which should include the worst bog devils

He just wanted to become president so he could pardon himself if for fucking his daughter Ivanka. Sad!

nuke brooklyn

he obviously wants to change them from the inside, you stupid shilltard.

like what would you try in his position.

>le reporter female knows everything and needs to bring justice to the world XDDD
fuck this retarded ass marvel thread

>I'm a burnout and have a completely different notion of what "the swamp" is, so I better tell the people who actually voted for Trump that he's not keeping his promise to me

>China threatens a financial and trade war
>Trump lets loose the sharks of WS from their shackles

Hold on to your tendies lads, it's gonna be yuge

you cant govern a country without throwing some shekels to the skypes

Clinically underrated

Which meant reforming lobbying laws and expunging lobbiests from his cabinet, which he did.

Working with finance is not a sin, Trump's ethics reforms will have a profound effect on coming elections and on the integrity of our political system in general. I swear to God, this retarded behavior proves to me that too many Bernouts joined our ranks during the campaign, you people act like creationists whenever anyone starts discussing the economy.

Yea his entire oeuvre as president is like the worst films of the 80's. His hijinks are tiresome, contrived and derivative of the kind of low brow culture that his bottom feeder voting bloc consume with brutish pleasure. Really a down turn for the West.

from (lyndon) ladouche:
>If Trump Links America with China's New Silk Road, He Will Be Remembered as One of the Great Leaders of History

I like how no one actually addresses the point and just attacks Sanders.

The Hivemind is strong.

>and now he's working for wall street

proof

*David Brock. Ftfy
vesselnews.io/david-brocks-super-pac-engaged-fraudulent-payroll-scheme/

please go back to tumblr

he is not working for ((wall street)), instead he is working for wall street
big difference m8