Red pill me on BLM

I don't like BLM but I don't know why? Is it just in my nature because I'm white? I see their demonstrations and I want to punch them

To me the movement seems very similar to modern day feminists. Can someone red pill me on the BLM movement and tell me why I feel this way

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dunno man, maybe you're just a morally bankrupt racist.

Because they are just feminists with nigger dicks. Complaining about non-existent problems whilst ignoring the real ones, insult and attacking all who disagree, calling for genocide on their terms, and all while calling you evil for existing as you are.

Probably because they aren't really focusing their energy against the government, they are focusing it towards being a victim, while simultaneously acting out.

domestic terrorism upsets most people

It's funded by Soros.

BLM is just a group that hates Whitey. That's all there is to it. They only protest/riot when a non-Black kills a Black.

Is there any evidence for this? Their goal is to just be seen as equal to whites isn't it? But to me it just seems like white hatred. To them it's more about demonising whites and bringing us down to their level rather than them rising up to ours? I mean white people have a dark past with slavery and all but white slaves existed too? And that kinda shit doesn't really exist anymore so is it really about equality or is it really just for retribution? or am I on the wrong page entirely

Seems more like wanting black superiority than equality

And to use my country as an example, we have blacks too, but our black people are nowhere near as integrated into society as black americans? Like in America you can turn the TV on and see a commercial with black people in it and thats just normal. We very very rarely ever see an Aussie black on the TV let alone a commercial.. and yeah our blacks bitch and moan too but its not even close to how fucked these american blacks go

Don't think into it too much, they're just mad that their kills are being stolen.

Is that accurate?

You instinctually realize that they are just another Communist front group. 50 years ago that homo Hoover would have them wiretapped 8 ways to Sunday.

You are exactly right. The truth is we do pretty much already have black equality. The only exception is the occasional hate crime committed against them, but chimping out and destroying cities in protest only serves to create more people adverse to what they say, which they can then label as racists and have more reason to bitch and moan about how they are victims. It's easier to play victim and blame whitey for all your problems than it is to solve them yourself, but then their little niglets grow up believing that whitey really is evil, and they start calling for violence to solve the generational "problem".

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

They don't use logic.
In order to become equal they want us to treat people different based on their skin color.

Also,just watching the aura of them chanting with the occasional bitch with a microphone shouting we must kill white cops (and she being cheered on) just gives a feeling/vibe of them niggers wanting the entire country and not just equality as they claim.

what is the fucking government going to do for them? it's a cultural issue that both sides recognize - which is that blacks are destroying our inner cities by ignoring the laws of the land. it's a disgusting embarrasment, a blight on our nation. we all see it, but the left chooses to do mental gymnastics to blame everyone but the problem and do anything they can to avoid a real solution.

do the Irish carry on like BLM about slavery?

They're just a bunch of racist fucking assholes who took a movement about police brutality and turned it into a terror group that holds gay pride parades up for ransom and preaches violence against all white people.

They're pure human garbage.

No, they're too busy working to spend their time bitching.

Zoozle'd

Dude make you own opinions, asking other people to form your ideology for you is pretty fucked up. Also if you can't find a reason to hate them maybe there isn't one ( other than there annoying as shit social media presence ) or maybe there is, but decide for yourself

It's"their presence" not"there presence"

I'm just here for guidance to keep me on the righteous path

sounds like generational white hatred, slave boy

This

LOL!
How long until (((they))) disband BLM?
PROBLEM ALREADY SOLVED
Tired of winning?
>the foundations have aligned themselves with the staunch left-wing platform of the Movement for Black Lives, which unveiled a policy agenda shortly after the fund was announced accusing Israel of being an “apartheid state” guilty of “genocide.”

Not until this st Patty's day lol get the mememakers warmed up

Like feminists they are weak minds who cannot accept uncomfortable truths with so little sense of shame or self awareness that they proudly, angerily even proclaim the narrative that every bad thing in their lives - and in general - is someone elses fault. Imagine that Dude that yelled "youre cheating" after losing in a game, what would Happen if society praised him for doing so. Thats BLM/feminists and any decent Person must despise them.

M8 you're asking other people to think for you and then tryna call other people slaves
>???

>we do pretty much already have black equality.

If anything, the argument can be made for a black superiority in America. Affirmative action hiring quotas, colleges accepting blacks with lower scores, the disproportionate amount of blacks on TV and in sports, etc.

Yet blacks constantly complain that they are oppressed by whites and the system, despite their inability to be able to name a single law that oppresses blacks exclusively.

Maybe because you're one of us faggots that enjoys watching BLM livestreams and knows exactly how retarded and dishonest the movement is

They're composed of men and women but all of their tactics (outside of actual chimp out violence and rioting with white people as the main open target) are based completely from feminism.

The women are double indoctrinated because black pussy is just treated worse by duh system. The men are stupid apes who believe that they should be given reparations and a self-working job that pays him in shiny new Nikes.

Both have a strong habit for making up bullshit and latching onto narratives that get blown away once you pay attention to anything resembling how blacks treat each other and white people.
Tldr it's an entire race acting like women

It's most likely that you can't abide the blatant lie inherent to the name itself. "Black Lives Matter" is directly contradictory to the irrefutable fact black lives don't matter.

I know a little about Soros but not enough to know why he hasn't been imprisoned or extradited yet? Is there a reason for this? If he weren't enabling groups like this through funding would they still be as prominent as they are?

>name a single law that oppresses blacks exclusively
Criminal law.

>I want to punch them
I recommend you do not attempt that, Troy.
They are likely more adept at punching than you.

only in groups