Netherlands YES!

Fucking lovely.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/white-refugees-not-welcome-in-australia/
government.nl/topics/immigration
youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweden YES!

Welp, boys, seems there's no way out of this hole.

What about Ireland? 30 day visa free for SA citizens, probably better chances.

try belgium and move to flanders.

Was thinking about that, yeah. But it might be too risky and costly..

Come home white man, we will take you, even if NL doesn't want whitey.

There was a petition to allow right of return to white South Africans a long time ago, I signed it but nothing had come of it.

Why not send a similar email to them?

There's some South African bros in Argentina on this board, so maybe try there?

Thanks mate but I fear UK would probably jail us.

try America

are you the user who was bitching about asylum saying where you would and would not go?

Yeah, think I'll give Ireland and Belgium a shot. Can integrate into any of those easily (English/Dutch)

Come here senpai. As long as you're willing to work and learn our anthem, you will labeled American.

Also you're White, so thats almost guaranteed.

I'll go wherever but the world opinions seem pretty strongly divided on the topic of white south africans..

Can't you just go to America and live in a sanctuary city?
Isn't that how it works over there?

Jus make a blackface and come here on a boat

Get a gay Sup Forums marriage

Yeah I hate white South Africans.
Every one I have met has had zero sence of humour and always been a conniving cunt of a person.

Glad the blacks cucked you lot after dealing with a few of you

Go to Australia, faggot, skilled immigration is fairly easy there.

call up all the embassies and make a nice collection to redpill people

come to australia, there is plenty of your kind that fled here after '94

Fuck off .. we are full

Nah we won't, there's plenty of white South Africans here. Friends with a few of them and they have funny Australian accents.

Come home now.

Yeah, full of chinks.

please continue investigating user and post results here (though you should disguise the email contents more to prevent any possible doxxing issues)

this is fascinating

100% chance of getting deported if you're white. We only allow illegal Mexicans, Central Americans, Chinese, and Filipinos to stay

wew seems Australia don't like us very much..

newobserveronline.com/white-refugees-not-welcome-in-australia/

All wankers too

>Move to us sanctuary city like San Fransisco that refuses to deport people despite federal law.
>Use accent to secure semi lucrative job like bartender.
Profit

I like saffers.
come to Bristol, UK

The UK has a lot of South Africans so you'd probably be accepted here. In fact I had several South African teachers, growing up.

OP, send this to the website called "Geenstijl" It might catch a lot of views

STOP THE BOATS CUNT
and you're only accepted into the skilled stream if you're Asian and willing to work for McDonalds-tier salary

What if I grew up in the States and speak American English without an accent. How likely am I to be found out?

Stop shitting up the board with your pathetic attempts at getting gibs, get a visa and put in actual effort

Germany?

Come here, white south african man.

Make it a matter of your ethnicity rather than being white.
It will, legally, help you, a lot.

Ik weet wel dat het helpt met deze situatie niet maar wil je misschien erover schrijven?
Ik wil dit soort nieuws uitdelen maar het is moeilijk om zonder Zuid Afrikaans perspectief te doen.

Misschien van daar kan iets beter kom maar ja. Ik zou het goed vinden om dit verhaal te vertellen van discriminatie tegen witte mens.

Yeah but coming in as a refugee is a whole other ballgame. It's usually only reserved for non-whites. Wouldn't want to spend the money on tickets etc, go through all the trouble and get deported again.

Plenty of Afrikans on Queensland coast if you want to come here, most are in agriculture.

>my opinion

do what every other retard does, you fly to america, your visa expires, you stay here and collect benefits and drive around uninsured, and nothing ever happens to you.

Try this, Flemish are so obsessed with "muh taal" that they will allow u no condition if u speak Dutch.

t. Walloon

do it like the niggers do it, arrive there on a boat, apply for gibbs, live the neet life.

fucked sense of humour, but they have the requisite racism to become an Australian. My pay officer was a saffer and the girl who gave me the best gobby ever was a saffer too (pay officer's daughter)

If you're from Pretoria you can get here pretty easily. I don't know what he's on about.

government.nl/topics/immigration

Look it up yourself.

It's funny because here immigration to Australia is being shilled hard. Everyone wants to go to USA, but they're told that it's too difficult, to settle for Australia instead.

Yeah say "ethnic afrikaaner amongst growing tensions and persecutions" or something like that...

>Yeah, think I'll give Ireland and Belgium a shot. Can integrate into any of those easily (English/Dutch)

I can hide you and your bitch wife under my floorboards.

You'd actually be a legal resident under DACA, which surprisingly hasn't been eliminated by Trump yet

Can confirm. Know people who got deported just for overstaying a visa

If you have a degree you can definitely come here
Please bring your friends too

Hey there m8 ,your that guy from that thread where you asked where you can go?Remember me?

The Netherlands is cancer.

You won't get deported, not if you're in genuine danger or they think you're in genuine danger. You can tell them that you're being threatened with death by black Africans and that will grant you safe passage here.

And no, we're not actually like Sweden or Netherlands, we will take white refugees, we have done before and will do again.

Come home now, you may go to Leytonstone and be around the very big white south african community that is there.

THIS

Hey dude! o/

Just thought I'd update with that latest email. Fuck it's not looking good. Think I'll give Belgium and Ireland a shot today (inquiries)

wow you jew

That's the Americans trying to trick you.
There is nothing of interest here in Australia.. pretty fucking boring compared to USA.. and a lot of deadly insects.
We also hate football here and gay parades like Brazilians are accustomed to.

You'll hate it

No bully pls
Skip amsterdam, rotterdam and the hague. The rest is good.

Maybe they'll say I don't have an argument, and have to stick around.. FOR NOW..

F

Come over stay your visa on my land fellow SAbro, free of charge, just a bit rough and rural. Myself and my SA friends and relatives will make sure your survive.

Hail Victory

>pic
>not related to you

Try Latvia,as you said you have Latvian heretage,if you point that out,that your white and Latvian blooded ,you will get in easaly.

>leftists think whites being in south africa is racist
>wont let them leave
LITERALLY WHAT DO THEY WANT?

Yeah haha they hate white people
You should have been black

Just paint your face black and come here illegally

Have you tried not mentioning your race?
They will probably assume you are black

Swear to God I'm going to rock up at Heathrow with a turban and a Koran under my arm.

Its to mutch though.

Yep been specific about me and wife being Caucasian/White etc.

I'll do it. I never plan on getting married for real and if it helps someone escape South Africa I'm down.

Fuck off mate. He's dutch

lol, thanks mate but it's OK I've got a wife and would like to do this by the book, well as far as Asylum goes anyway.

We do not qualify for Asylum though, why would you think we do?

Yust for godsake dont write caucasian to Latvians they will asume your from caucsus..........say white.And explain your history in details so they would understand.

No, he is of London now.

kys you clueless fucking retard. What, baby's first day in the real world? Fuck were you expecting.

Australia should accept white refugees from south africa. we play the same sports and their women have big tits. it's a win win situation.

I had an SA roommate once. He was a sociopathic cunt.

t. noonga boonga "KILL WHITEY" ooga booga jamal kaffir

Try again, this time say you are a black fella of Islamic faith and the evil nadzi whitey is trying to gas you.

We don't?

Dont be so rude to him Lithibro.

Send another mail but say that you're black and poor. Let's see the response

Come to Australia mate you're better than a boat nigger.

Then again... youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk

He must be having a bad day.

No and Afrikaners have no right of return to any European nations since they declared themselves a sovereign state a couple hundred years ago.

I GUARANTEE YOU, if you do it again, with a new email address or whatever, and subtly imply that you are black/sandnigger/minority that you'll be told you can or may get asylum.

Or hell, just go full hog and directly state you're a black fearing white persecution in south africa looking for asylum.

There's an anti-white agenda at work and that is the only reason you can't get out of SA. They do it between all the white countries. Brits have just as much trouble getting citizenship in the US as I would in Germany. But some fucking raghead? Not a fucking problem, don't even need ID, come in! Come in! We don't mind that you were a terrorist and literally filmed on video beheading someone, no no you're welcome here!

Our nations are ruled by traitors.

Can't you move here legally instead of aksing for asylum? I know you miss out on a lot of gibsmedat but come on, don't be a faggot.

Why even bother applying through proper legal channels... Just show up and say your a 13 year old Syrian refugee... seems to work fine for everyone else.

(They) are you not Afrikaner?

All white SA bros are welcome in Australia.
But if you've got a drop of black, you gotta go back.

t. ooga booga "kill white farmers" *clicking noises* kaffir jamal kanker

Can't you need to be super skilled have money job offer already etc it's a huge hurdle to cross.

They definitely wont, the very reason why South Africans are denied Asylum is because the massive amounts of crime effects everybody and they cant just let whites in. If they let one white claim asylum the blacks could claim it to.

If people want to immigrate all they have to do is look for a job online in which ever country they want to move to and get the Job to help them out with a work VISA. It's simple.

Prove you are worth a damn and you will get a VISA.

Frankly OP, there are many choices, here's some unorthodox ones

-You could go to an Eastern European country, that doesn't have white guilt bullshit, and ask for asylum there. Exaggerate your story, of how the niggers are hunting you down and killing your family. They won't refuse to help a fellow white in distress.

-You could "convert" to Judaism and immigrate to Israel, The kikes don't have problems with white converts, only shitskins

Do you have skills?