Plan for racial purification

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.
Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.
Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
Step 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.
Step 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.
Step 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

Any western country which attempted this would collapse into a civil war.

yeah sure ok pajeet

good. That means that white people will be FORCED to unite and kill the brown and blacks who have invaded their country.

step 7: poo in loo

Sounds easy enough.

nice feet btw

how about these?

I like the way you think Poo Poo

Wtf does India know about unity when they can't even loo

disgusting nails btw, rest is nice

WHEN

SINK
THE
CHINKS

?

step 1: Rent helicopters.
step 2: corral the leftists with free naan
step 3: offer them a free ride

How about we just cut immigration from the third world to the west instead?

Really good plan i gotta say

>flag
>kill all brown people

I don't mind you, m8

indians need to be slaughtered

the nails are the sexiest part. Long nails are sexy

because they are PARASITES who will come back one way or another. We need to eliminate the parasite once and for all

I agree with all except for part of Stage 3. There is an extremely small minority group of black males who have pure genetics and are pure souls, I know a few of them

White people never stop at their borders you know.

But if the west becomes extremely nationalistic then the parasites will just starve on the streets if they come here due to not being able to find work or have access to welfare, I don't think mass genocide will ever be possible again in the west but if we deny them the reasons they would come here in the first place it would solve the problem.

Just noticed that I have to disagree on part of Step 5; overwhelming majority East Asians are essentially walking bags of subhuman zombie flesh that need to be eradicated

No one said this would be easy, mate. I also know a few good blacks, as i know a few good jews. But for the good of the human race, THEY NEED TO BE WIPED OUT.

This task is going to require a very strong heart and soul. No room for sympathy or weakness here.

Dude, mass genocide IS the future. The younger generations are all radicals. Once they reach adulthood, prepare for mass genocide.

Fine. Kill the southeast asian MEN. BUT NOT THE WOMEN!!!!

>India
>Obsessed with interracial rape

'color' me fucking surprised

that's a big toilet,

this is why indian men need to be killed

if you keep them alive, they will rape white women

I'd change no 1 to build a wall.
Other than that I approve.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOO

asian women suck in bed. starfish tier

>kill the Browns
>flag

IN

sounds like you've been with the wrong asian women. The ones I have been with are all wild as fuck

by wild as fuck, i mean they were humping me up and down with their hips like a fucking wild animal, and they were grunting and groaning like a damn animal in heat

no white woman ever satisfied me that way

You don't get to call the shots, I do.

because i am a brown subhuman rapist?

won't you fuck my pussy, Mr White Man?

>kill all browns
ayyyy

KILL KILL KILL

>Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.

I'm in except killing God's chosen people. If you want to banned them, OK, but I would never raise my hand against the Lord's anointed.

Yisrael Chai! Plus you must recognize that Joos have bred with white people. It pisses Islam off that white people control Yisrael.
So I can't kill joos. Even the Confederate States of America understood the value of Judah Benjamin. Chill out on the joos and your movement increases 100%.

rabbi pls go

>looks like a dirty Gypsy
No, fuck off.

>Chill out on the joos and your movement increases 100%.
From 1 to 2 poos, then?

Well, considering the origin of gypsies...

Yes.

>tfw no poo in loo gf

You're crazy, stfu

Good heavens no. I'd be more satisfied humping a pile of mud.