Are You High Test?

Drop those redpills. Let's get crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605&RS=PN/4,686,605
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26535
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0
youtube.com/watch?v=uwl3h8l4NPI
abc7.com/news/474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings/1732137/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=4,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,686,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26535

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625

youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

youtube.com/watch?v=uwl3h8l4NPI

abc7.com/news/474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings/1732137/

>zeitgeist
>redpill

A Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
lmao

Hitler did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Yeah, not very redpill, but it makes you ask questions.

I'm inclined to agree, but he still didn't win. Do you think it's because of poor warfare strategy?

Zeitgeist is Communism.

Then I got my links wrong, because I was looking more towards shadow govt and the fed res.

a few reasons
>Hitler got lucky a few times early in the war and thought he was a tactical geniuses and ignored his generals advice
>too many open fronts
>almost the whole world ganging up on him

Sounds about right. I mean his ideology was pretty sound. But with the Ru scorched earth policy and his forces so spread out, that really hurt. I can't help but wonder if he would have waited to take down the commies if we would all be speaking german right now in a white world. Oh the possibilities...

I jerk off a lot, does that count?

NO
STOP MASTURBATING.
YOU NEED HIGH TEST FOR THE COMMIE-FA
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Didn't you get the big boss's memo?

>nofap day 16
>want to hatefuck a black chick under the swastika flag

>Nobody
youtube.com/watch?v=AMmOAd2FVrE

This
You gon get drafted

YES. That's more like it.

You should look at your enemies with hate, and lust.

Let's be honest, it was really the Japs that lost that war. All they had to do was invade Russia instead of America.

That certainly would have been far more useful, can't deny it.

Probably, but the war in the east was pretty much a completely separate war and the japs were only really allied with the european axis in name only. And the soviet far east was pretty much pointless to the japs whereas china/southeast asia/american oil embargo were all hugely important

It is too bad though, because if they weren't INO then they would have focused on the areas that mattered to the effort instead of going for the big money prize. I think also that going after heavy water for nukes was an unfortunate decision. Because if they got the bombs first, that could have been a game changer.