Antifafu, our frog queen, noticed us

twitter.com/augfrogg/status/828725161713098754

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/augfrogg/status/768480236254142464
twitter.com/augfrogg/status/821890889928900608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know that feel when she makes your dick inflate a lil' bit

Is she superior to Rose?

sometimes, i imagine what our life would be like together. she likes a little pain; not beating, but gentle slapping, a bit of choking, some drips of candle wax on her perfectly smooth tummy while she is tied to the bedposts. Afterwords, she grabs a washcloth and dips it in warm water and cleans my cock gently but meaningfully, giving me an occasional glance that says "i am sexually satisfied and i love you". I pour us some reisling while she cooks me dinner - chicken tendies and mac'n'cheese, of course. Then we sit on the couch and bingewatch Bones as she falls asleep on my shoulder. In her sleep, she gently whispers, "I love you, Trump."

URGH she ate that cookie with her mouth open.
>stay pleb
>not my queen

If she gets too popular, her life will be destroyed by the left for having conflicting views.

Feelsbad.

we should save her by forgetting her.

Does anyone else get the feeling they know this girl? When i look at my face i feel like shes my long lost best friend or sister or something.

metaphorically speaking i guess she is. The friend that the jews stole away from us with marxism. that's what we're fighting for, to get our people back onside.

at her face*

>tfw you will never bash the fash with her

What's the obsession with her? She's got that weird ass wide as fuck moon face.

there's nothing more unattractive than a dumb girl. And let me tell you, this girl isn't very smart

she's gonna come around, she'll be one of us in a few years.

>dumb
Who cares as long as she is the cutest one?

>me, after taking a giant hit of resin: "i wonder why my short term memory is deteriorating

holy shit ew
pol please shit up about this trailer trash, shes literally barely even cute. and she is trash

The absolute state of Sup Forums ffs

Fucking stupid Suomi, some commie bitch is gonna sperm-jack you with that kind of thinking.

Reading through her twitter, she's a waste of space stoner.

D R O P P E D.

whites are the moon-faced people, after all...

We must give her the redpill

Cool beans she's so attractive and kewl. This is just like when I see those cool Syrian rebels and refugees wearing Nikes and other kewl stuff us millennials are totes down with. She even likes memes how rad fellow chan duders.

>DaysWithoutJewishTricks.jpeg

She's with Pepe

twitter.com/augfrogg/status/768480236254142464

Just read her Twitter and it sounds like she lives a boring life. Pretty and thin but dull stoner chick with emotional problems disguised as "art scene." Alt-Right should probly get off her case. I don't think she can take a joke

Praise kek! Is she, dare I say, /ourgal/?

She is getting what all females truly want. Attention. Soon she will be ours. The antifacucks could never compete.

If she didn't want our attention she could easily lock her accounts

She needs to stop her substance abuse or she will become fat and ugly. WE MUST INTERVENE!

Of course she wants it, but me must not let her self abuse continue. She must end her reliance on marijuana and alcohol so that she can remain pure.

> me
she* wtf

No, she's human scum and a degenerate. Kek must punish her.

At best I can see her being the virtue-signalling type to her peers but having a Nazi fetish when you ask her out on a date.

Maybe some right wing Maine Chad should attempt to convert her. It would be the success story of the year.

I-is this anarchy guys?

twitter.com/augfrogg/status/821890889928900608

This bitch belongs in the ovens

confirmed! thanks kek!

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

She is degenerate on on a self-hating downward spiral into become a fat lesbian with a hormone induced beard. Screencap this.

>he thinks this type of girl is attracted to chads
You really do live in a bubble.

Braaaaaaap

kek wills it

>thinks a girl like this isn't attracted to Chad's
Oh my sweet summer child

>smoker

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Have you ever met a Korean man

Idk senpai. I dont think she cares. IMO She's a lost millennial like so many guys here though there isn't much going on there other than she's a commie pot smoker who got caught on video. When she grows out of her bisexual pro-politics phase she's gonna be some appalachian farm wife

You can easily tell that she has no real conviction of her own and is just memeing for attention.

Where is the fun in not ruining her life?

When you shitpost about her and she notices, holy shit. Praise kek

she's not a coalburning jew so yes

Is she a freshman?

Redpill her. Kek will es.

Checked. Kek wills that we must redpill her.

Kek has spoken thru you my kangaroo punching friend!

You guys are going to push her over the edge. To prove she's dedicated to the cause of anti fascism and anti racism she going to start fucking exclusively nigs and spics. She's going to make vids where she demands they cum inside her. She is going to beg to become a single mother to a litter of half breeds. You're all going to ruin her life.

> Implying you need to find women intelligent or agree with them to find them physically attractive