What's wrong with this?

What's wrong with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>minorities who are legal and assimilate can stay

Worse than ethnic nationalism and leads to the current state of the US.

>le i am going to deport 100 million people :)
good job never achieving anything

no it doesn't, you didn't even read

>no mention of (((the chosen ones)))

Jews are going to resent us because of our leading role, but they need to accept that they will live in a white Christian country.

Nothing is wrong with that..

Mirin' that circular argumentation.

Colorblind conservatism caused this

This isn't colorblind

How? They have AIPAC f.e. and we have nothing on the flipside. You won't even name them.

>you won't even name them
There are 2 options

>either they aren't that powerful and it's pointless to name them
>or they are really that powerful and naming them is counter productive

learn from beirtbart and trump

i don't think it's wrong in multiethnic countries that are built on immigration like USA, Brazil etc, multiethnic states like many african and asian countries or in homogenious countries with extremely low immigration

>colorblind conservatism is now globalistic/zionistic multiculturalism
Mirin' that lack of logic.

built on WHITE immigration you mean

I don't really care about whites in the americas cause they aren't native to the region

wrong

civic nationalism is the first step to etnic nationalism you fucktards.
Do you honestly think you can be a ruling party in any country by sperging out Sup Forums bullshit. You have to masquarade it with this civic bullshit to make it sound fair

>You have to masquarade it with this civic bullshit to make it sound fair
No you don't. Stop being a massive globalist shilling faggot and pretending like all this bullshit that is occuring is a necessity or unstoppable.

False dichotomy and conveniently leaving out how they are both pro Israel and sympathetic towards ((())) in general. You argue like one of them.

>he didn't watch HWNDU season 2

Civic Nationalism is the only way to probably unite this country and save the US

youtube.com/watch?v=e5-Zp-RSPX8

I've done more to redpill people about the Jews than you could in 70 lives.

but there stil aren't enough proof fir that hypothesis. and even if true the injuns are probably closer to the solutreans because of racemixing.
To say modern day europeans are natives to the americas because some europeans whenrt there in the stone age would be like saying africans are natives to europe

They don't understand strategy in the slightest, not unexpected from stormfags.
They unironically think you can deport 50 mil people and have it all go relatively well.
What they forget is that they will resist and a big portion of the white people will also resist, it's a fantasy, not an attainable society in the slightest.
Illegals out, the rest can stay if you control immigration and decide to increase population by making the people already here have enough incentives to multiply.

nationalism is a collectivist ideology
collectivism = for cucks

>deport
That's funny.

It's a strawman I think. Idk gas civic nationalists with the rest

You can't gas anyone, sweetie. You are like 10 people.

Not realistic, most people will be against it, try again.

Faggot. See

We kill the people against it as well. Actually, we kill them first. Always need to be rid of traitors.

>this is a white christian country
>civic nationalism

That's more like ethnic nationalism with minority rights. Civic nationalism is the cucked "I'm fine with being a minority racially as long as foreigners assimilate to muh culture!" which is how France is set up and has been the Republican policy from the 1990s up until Trump.

Shouldn't you be waiting for Trump to tweet so you can call him those terms of endearment?
Anyway, civic nationalism is the logical stepping stone to ethnic.

You're not going to do shit stormweenie, go ahead and fantasize all you want but it will never happen.

See what? The cuckold advocating for globalistic multiculturalism and absolute defeatism?
>Just accept that the sandniggers are here to stay - there's nothing you can do about them :^)

And neither will your shitty idea of civic nationalism.

We are laying out a plan that can make countries white again without killing people in mass, dumb shit.

>ethnic nationalism with minority rights
this is what civic nationalism means

A plan that does not work and will not work. It's pretty much on the level of "let's wait and see". You think the shitskins are going to stop breeding? They're just going to disappear over time and not turn our societies into American-type shitholes with massive increase in crime and no-go zones in every city?

France and the USA are the poster childs of civic nationalism.
So, you tell me.

France and the USA have huge waves of immigration..

Also,
>they have to accept their minority status
What the fucking hell are you talking about? How naïve do you have to be to think that minority groups living in their own communities would just willingly accept second-rate citizenship? You solve NOTHING. You're just too limp-dicked to actually take any action that could solve the issues, so you'll just end up chugging along and before you know it your people have gotten used to living in a shithole.

Then what is the cucked "white minority is fine as long as mexicans speak english" type of nationalism?

The reason American cities are shitholes is because of white flight. We have no reason to demand they be taken care of because we don't give a fuck about niggers.

The other option is turning USA into Mexico

>How naïve do you have to be to think that minority groups living in their own communities would just willingly accept second-rate citizenship?
lol, you are delusional if you think they won't

minorities know whites are superior

>"white minority is fine as long as mexicans speak english" type of nationalism
it doesn't exist

Yeah. The US is below 60% white and will be a white minority country soon. France isn't looking too good either, nevermind Germany that's already past the point of no return.

>The reason American cities are shitholes is because of white flight. We have no reason to demand they be taken care of because we don't give a fuck about niggers.
And white flight occurs because of niggers which occurs because of migration.

nothing is inherently wrong with civic nationalism

>It will work because I say it will work
Yeah, you're retarded.

What does your image have to do with white nationalism?

It will work because minorities want to live in a white country, but they don't want to be killed. If you say you will kill them, they won't vote for you. If you assure them they can stay but accept their role as minorities, they will vote for you.

That's ethnic nationalism. WHITE Americans voting for their own WHITE benefits, or are you telling me Americans identify as Germans, Swedes, Britons and so forth instead of Burgers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_ethnicity

So if you give them gibsmedats like they do to niggers in the US, it's all good? Are you seriously advocating for the West to take the US as an example? A multicultural shithole with third world crimerates?

>gibsmedats
pretty sure the pic says "free market"

also, this isn't about Europe, Europe can have white nationalism since it doesn't have minorities to convince

The decrease of white people in America is because of south americans coming in, the black population has been pretty stable over the decades.
The U.S would be 80% white if not for the South Americans.

>relying on chinese slave labor and megapollution is "running an efficient economy"
Above all else, beside all other things, this is the sole reason liberals need to be put to death.
They can't even believe in the things they believe in.

You do realise that shitskins want to live in white countries because of gibsmedats, don't you? They don't fucking work and we don't need them to work. We don't have any lack of workforce and automatization is only going to give us a job scarcity. Your ideas of shitskin integration are self-destructive, short-sighted, foolish and quite simply retarded.

I said free market, dumbass

FREE MARKET = NO GIBSMEDAT

Listen here you two-bit nigger. The shitskins are already in the West. The West does not have free market and without a complete societal collapse never will have it again. Your ideas are not only harmful to modern society and societal stability in general, but also lack any basis in reality. You might as well just advocate for all crime to end and for everyone to live happily ever after.

>Free market can't exist, it's simply not realistic!
>We must deport everyone who is brown!
>I know 85% of the people in the country won't want that but it has to be done!
>Your ideas lack any basis in reality though.
Jesus what a dumb mongol

Or we could invade Mexico...

>niggers can come in and fuck up our country because we live by the left's standards and wanting to preserve the white race is racist to the left.

You better do it this generation, because next generation is spics.

>Free market can't exist, it's simply not realistic!
Oh look, a strawman. As if you weren't ridiculous enough already.
>We must deport everyone who is brown!
We should deport every single one of the illegal migrants / barbarian invaders who walked into Europe in the past few years. Alternatively genocide them and be done with it.
>I know 85% of the people in the country won't want that but it has to be done!
Just like your idea of a free market in modern welfare societies. Though going by these ideas of abandoning welfare and accepting millions of migrants just before mass-scale automatization and job scarcity, it honestly would seem like you yourself are advocating for genocide. All great acts of mass murder arise from poor living conditions.

>Jesus what a dumb mongol
Are you a shitskin, by the way?

What are the roles of minorities in such a country?

well the US doesn't really have an ethnicity so I understand Civic Nationalism towards them but Europeans countries already have established ethnicities so it should be Ethnic Nationalism towards them

>no jobs
>no gibsmedats
>large, poorly educated minority group with a violent culture and religion
>retarded policies that assume the minorities would willingly accept second-rate citizenship

>Oh look, a strawman. As if you weren't ridiculous enough already.
It's pretty much what you said, only can happen with a complete societal collapse.
>We should deport every single one of the illegal migrants / barbarian invaders who walked into Europe in the past few years
Agreed but that's not what you said here:Where you implied we could deport 50 million people.

>Are you a shitskin, by the way?
People in this thread might take you more seriously if you didn't type like an edgy 15 year old, just a tip sweetie

So basically the same without gibs.

> Putting bounds on people's opinions in order for them to be part of that nation.

It's fucking worse than blood nationalism. At least then you can have your thoughts and ideas.

>It's pretty much what you said,
No, it's not.
>only can happen with a complete societal collapse.
Yes, or an economical collapse, because why the fuck would the citizenry willingly give up the welfare state?
>Agreed but that's not what you said here: (You)
>Where you implied we could deport 50 million people.
No, I implied we could gas them. Do you think Right Wing Dead Squad stands for deportation?

>People in this thread might take you more seriously if you didn't type like an edgy 15 year old, just a tip sweetie

Pic related.

> or an economical collapse
You didn't mention that at first, not a small detail!
We have in the netherlands a policy of having to work if you want to receive benefits so it's not a big step to getting rid of it all together.
>because why the fuck would the citizenry willingly give up the welfare state?
because the vast majority of the voting population pays taxes to leeches, the people receiving benefits is a small portion and they tend not to vote anyway.

>No, I implied we could gas them.
Oh great idea man, that's not going to lead to a revolt or anything which then would mean that the goverment would turn dictatorial in pushing it's will on the general population.
Yeah I would love to live in a police state like that, love it.

>We have in the netherlands a policy of having to work if you want to receive benefits so it's not a big step to getting rid of it all together.
Except that a shit-ton of people don't actually have work, or find work, yet they use the social security system. The problem is only going to get worse with further automatization as simple jobs become more and more scarce.
>because the vast majority of the voting population pays taxes to leeches, the people receiving benefits is a small portion and they tend not to vote anyway.
Oh, so the tax-paid healthcare system, tax-paid educational system, infrastructure and all the services that lift Nordic quality of life to the top of the world are just used by a small portion of the population?
Funny idea.

>Oh great idea man, that's not going to lead to a revolt or anything which then would mean that the goverment would turn dictatorial in pushing it's will on the general population.
All it takes is an economical collapse and societal conflict. Let the system fall, ride the tiger and when the people see enemies in their midst, they will grow angry and very much willing to get rid of them. Just look at the communist purges in Soviet Russia, the German killings and the Maoist mass-murdering. The collapse will eventually come - it always does, DB has been slowly shitting itself and the EU is just waiting to collapse. In the meantime we will prepare and when the time comes, we may very well come out of it better off.
>Yeah I would love to live in a police state like that, love it.
Why do you think I care about what you like about? You are a woman, aren't you?

When people are so retarded as most countries' general populous they need a facist regime to point them in the right direction.

>Except that a shit-ton of people don't actually have work, or find work,
Actually it works rather well, the issue is that cucked towns don't enforce it for newcomers as hard as they should (who shouldn't be here anyway btw).
Thing is, it is possible to get the general population to accept going harder on those who live off benefits, as was proven by this new law that came into existence.
>Funny idea.
talk about strawmanning.
I was talking about benefits as in welfare, not the educational system silly goose!
>Just look at the communist purges in Soviet Russia, the German killings and the Maoist mass-murdering
Yeah those were great, cultural artifacts were smashed and tens of millions killed, what a great time!
Look where China, Russia and Germany are now, either in poverty or cucked out of their mind.
The U.S had the right idea of how to form a good society, sadly the leftists have decided to ruin in, but it can be fixed once more with a strict immigration process and more focus on self reliance rather than gibsmedat.

I'd rather live in a democracy, fascists never give up their power without a fight, and they will inevitably go corrupt.

>talk about strawmanning.
So this theoretical free market will only cut out gibmedats but won't put an end to tax-paid services? Is it, or is it not a free market? Make up your mind already.
>Yeah those were great, cultural artifacts were smashed and tens of millions killed, what a great time!
Who said anything about having a great time? You lie in the bed you make. You flood the west with foreigners and things will turn sour at some point.
>Look where China, Russia and Germany are now, either in poverty or cucked out of their mind.
Yeah, two because of communism and the third due to the allies guilting the Germans into suicide.
>The U.S had the right idea of how to form a good society,
White nationalism? Because that's what the country was originally built and founded upon. Finns for example were discriminated against until the US courts approved of our whiteness.

>Make up your mind already.
I never changed my mind finmongel, I only ever argued cutting benefits. keep up!
>You flood the west with foreigners and things will turn sour at some point.
You're right, the best thing to do now is gas 50 million people, it will lead to stability in the country and strengthen our bond with out allies. The only way to a stable world is to ethnically cleanse our country and go to war with other countries.
>Yeah, two because of communism and the third due to the allies guilting the Germans into suicide.
Or: Three because they thought they could fix the societal issues by killing all who deviated from that norm.
It has never worked and never will, people who have one single answer for a big societal problem always fail and it will bite them in the ass.
>White nationalism?
Yeah that's why they shipped in millions of black people, because they wanted a white only nation :DD

>I only ever argued cutting benefits. keep up!
And yet we were talking about a free market. Pay some attention, will you?
>You're right, the best thing to do now is gas 50 million people, it will lead to stability in the country and strengthen our bond with out allies. The only way to a stable world is to ethnically cleanse our country and go to war with other countries.
Oh look, more strawmen. Just gas the migrants in our own countries. Don't invade anyone else.
>people who have one single answer for a big societal problem always fail and it will bite them in the ass.
Oh, you mean like what you're advocating for? It doesn't matter if genocide bites you in the ass. Once you're rid of the shitskins, you can start to rebuilt. Germany was utterly destroyed, yet now they're Europe's greatest economy just 70 years later.
>Yeah that's why they shipped in millions of black people, because they wanted a white only nation :DD
Neck yourself, stupid.
Slaves, not people.
>The entire American population is responsible for slavery instead of less than 1% of the population
Now I'm really starting to think you're a nigger.