HAHAHA

>tfw burgers actually voted for drumpf

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

how does it feel to watch your country crash and burn becuase of frog memes?

>implying Macri isn't basically spic Trump

At least they are white

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

at least macri isnt crazy

> Crash and burn
Comes from an IMF slave country.

if trump actually crashes the plane with no survivor they will literally drag the rest of the world into the abyss...it'd be rather funny at first, but then it'd be a real shitshow, not saying watching things devolving into madness wouldn't be interesting, but still...

nice pasta

sage

im the happiest ive ever been in 10 years, fuck off faggot. he is kicking ass

The world has become an elaborate form of performance art with truth beneath the cracks. I am hype.

>tfw the Argentinian is an awkward weeb loser

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

how does it feel to watch your social life crash and burn because of autistic tendencies?

Before the election i was using my spare money to buy extra food, water and ammunition. After TRUMP, i use my spare money to buy Consumer electronics and go on vacation.

Since TRUMP got elected, my stocks have risen 10% so far, increasing my net value.

Thanks to TRUMP i was able to visit Europe one last time before its overrun.

Remind me what your politicians have done for you personally?

>how does it feel to watch your country crash and burn becuase of frog memes?
You ask as if it's not what some of us wanted to begin with.

hes just the president he has people he takes orders from

>tfw ywn sever her toes

what a pathetic burger you are

>THE SKY IS FALLING
WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR GLOBALISM YOU FUCKING GOY
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING

All day every day since the election heated up.

Who is this? I know him from somewhere

Stop bullying Satania you nigger.

Aeon Flux was underrated.

Someone is fuckin jealous

D-d-did fucking Argentina seriously just call out another country for crashing and burning?

>Muh Peron! Muh Malvinas!!!2!!"!"!
What a tragic failure of a country. Could and should have been a world power but decided to take their latin temperment to the nth degree instead.

A shame for you that we didn't absorb you into the empire as you initially wanted us to.

Well I kind of regret it but you know it's not really the president who will mess up our country. The president can't do much but the supreme court judges can and will change the EO he writes off.

>Trump
>crazy

Fake news, my good Negro.

Feels good. It's almost like this is exactly why I voted for Trump

At least we're not Argentinian. It's hard to make us feel bad, you're failing at trying. We live in the greatest country on earth.

> argentina

become something other than a jungle spic and try posting again

>Tfw you will never be able to smoke weed and watch fucked up cartoons on MTV ever again

gtfo nigger

stick the malvinas up your ass,you cuck

So buttblasted that they have to resource to proxies.

Raphi is cute

>crash and burn
So far I'm getting everything I wanted, and the liberal criminals are getting nothing. So yeah it feels pretty good.

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

you are right,leaf

I honestly dont care. I'm proba bly going to of myself soon anyways.

Nothing has changed.

don't include raphi in your shitposts

Kike, you're not white as well.
We don't want your kind here.

>bulgaria

>white

lel

SAGE

How does it feel to be non-white?

Who is crashing and burning right now other than the ass blasted intenet activists?

liberals will kick and scream like children while they're being sent to their rooms.

America is doing better than ever so far under trump. The media is just at war with the whitehouse for some reason, and i hope there is consequences for that.

worlds better than ever mate. stay.

you're a pol/ack you're my friend.

That is the ugliest anime character I've seen Japan produce, yet

>people are replying to this post unironically