Aleksandr Dugin

Is he the most based person alive right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=R_sHRyI92Gg

youtube.com/watch?v=kyjxZ1U3eFA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI&t=1493s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>Is he the most based person alive right now?

you are a God-damned imbecile if you trust a russian neocon

Race-mixing isn't a bad thing.

>Race-mixing isn't a bad thing.

Dugin is not your friend, you can use him as leverage but the ammout of hate his type has towards the West is comparable to SJWs.

Who cares about the west anymore? It's a sad shadow of its former self which needs to be euthanised.

Well, he hates liberal democracy because he is a traditionalist.
His philosophy is pretty chaotic though.

Heres a critique of his 4th political theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI&t=1493s

>he hates liberal democracy because he is a traditionalist.

he is a very specific "traditionalist"

>His philosophy is pretty chaotic though.

good wording - his ideas are literally pro-choas, he believes that the age of Logos has passed.

...so we should replace it with russian anti-degeneracy?

based Branko Malić. I might meet that guy soon.

Don't believe any Russian poster who would be saying that Dugin is a schizo. They say it to make you look away so you would underestimate Dugin. This is exactly what Dugin teaches them - to make the West so arrogant so they won't notice the real threat

This man promotes idea of Russia opposing white race and dissolving what remains of Russian gene pool in hordes of middle asian and muslim shitskins.
Dont even know if kike propagandist or just schizophrenic.

Cкaжи чeчня кpyтo зa eвpaзийcтвo, мaнкypт.

No.

This.

Yes.

he doesnt even bring the question of muslim and Asian pop rising in russia for that matter, its all russianess in his mind, that guy trully loves Chaos.

>Is he the most based person alive right now?

no that would be my dad

I've been shilling this guy for weeks and only now people start to realise

This guy wants whites wiped out and he is in cahoots with Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, David Duke. He's involved in the alt right and using it to essentially make white people look terrible and irredeemable so he can get the ethnic minorities to turn on us and do most of the work for them.

It's not bullshit, Richard Spencer frequents Russia and his girlfriend is a Russian ultranationalist.

It's all there senpai, just connect the dots for yourself and prepare.

>that guy trully loves Chaos.
aren't we all? We all praised Kek to break the establishment in USA. Dugin is on the other level, he does small work in many places, but it creates a bigger picture, giving new ideas and a foo for thought of people who can change things everywhere. He is a walking RESET button for the world.

>It's not bullshit, Richard Spencer frequents Russia and his girlfriend is a Russian ultranationalist.

his wife, not gf, is most likely KGB, and Spencer never adressed this problem.

Not that I agree with him but he only says that this SJW madness is a product of the West (while this board says it's the Jews).
He says that conservatives that uphold the 'Western values' are wrong as the commies because progresism itself is actually part of the Western mindset. Conservatives think we should return to the old times (1950?), but even if we do that things will inevitably lead to what we are living now. So we should find another way.

It's obvious he is, but you mention that anywhere in the alt right sphere and you instantly get shut down as a cuck HRC shill

Simpletons

>things will inevitably lead to what we are living now.
not necessarily. Some things don't change if you don't want them to change. American constitution doesn't change so you could solidify and define some principles in forms of laws so they woudn't change with time.

>I agree with him but he only says that this SJW madness is a product of the Wes

it is, but even without SJW he wouldnt be a friend of Western world.

>So we should find another way.

he says that all the time, but for some reasone never specifices what it means..like 4th political theory? what on earth does that mean.

>We all praised Kek to break the establishment in USA.

good call, but I hope that tactical nihilisim is just a passing phase and not an identity.

>but you mention that anywhere in the alt right sphere and you instantly get shut down as a cuck HRC shill

yeah, we are turning into reddit, that wasnt the case 2 years ago. RS has many bizzare transhumanist ideas like his friend Jason Jorjani...if you havent watched this, some croatian user adressed the problem of duginism here and how it relates to the sketchy areas of transhumanist right wingers >tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKu4ftmdXfI&t=1493s

anything is better than what we have now. So some views need to be given a chance and they won't get that chance if the status quo will remain. Some people will say - "oh, those new things are just variations of old ideologies and ideas that already failed and we don't need to repeat the mistakes". But were they mistakes or.. maybe they just came ahead of time? Some ideologies can't work because there is no technology available to support them but now we have a whole new slew of thecnology that can allow to test those "old" ideas again. And i say - go for it, break the old order and start experimenting with fascism and communism again.

Dugin is a globalist and would have no problem if Europeans were bred out of existence.

a lot of the insane progressive stuff we are enduring right now are being pushed by supranational entities like UN, Amnesty International, big companies like Google, Facebook, etc, and billonaire investors like George Soros, all products of global neoliberal capitalism. Consumerism made way more damage to faith (and by extent nation and family) than Communism.
I always ask myself if Western societies (at least in the New World) can return to founding father tier liberalism and at the same time preserve religion and avoid all these excesses, but it seems impossible.

we need really big economic crisis so all those billionaires could lose all their wealth and left in country with social turmoil. There should be no safe harbout for them, because any country would accept them and they will promise to work for thus country if such country gives them the protection.

*than Communism did.
>he says that all the time, but for some reasone never specifices what it means..like 4th political theory? what on earth does that mean.
A lot of people tried this with the so called third position, Mussolini, Hitler, Franco, Perón, all failed or were assimilated.
If you ask me, and maybe it sounds insane proposing this in XXI, but Bible should be studied since elementary school, doesn't matter if you believe or not. That's a good start.

>we need really big economic crisis so all those billionaires could lose all their wealth and left in country with social turmoil.
the problems is that those billonaires feed from those crises

they are just people. We need an ideology of little terrorists who will struck them down with anything. Would you love islamic terrorists if they would target not regular people but Soros and heads of big corporations?

>blames ethnocentrism and western arrogance

dropped

He sounds pretty based.

the Fourth Political Theory is an interesting idea and a good explanation of modern politics.

But other than that this guy is insane.

Between wanting to dismantle the internet and ban physics, he has a bunch of retarded geopolitical ideas mostly centred around Russia rebuilding some giant empire for no real reason.

>not supporting russian neocons
I smell a dirty Hercegovac.