Sup Forumsder - (((StemWijzer))) edition

tweedekamer2017.stemwijzer.nl

The Dutch election is march 15th.
What are you voting for? Why?

I sure hope you guys don't vote those VVD cucks in again. Neoliberalism needs to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PVV because Islam doesn't belong in Europe.

Probably VNL

Recent polls

Ik heb zo'n kanker hekel aan De Correspondent.

>tfw you kinda want to vote for PvdD because you agree with most of their ideas and Marianne Thieme is a qt that comes off as very intelligent and usually BTFOs the rest in debates when I hear her speak.

>but also want to vote for PVV because they're the only ones acknowledging the islamic problem, even though their standpoints and leader are pretty retarded and you flatout disagree with them on more than a few issues.

wat do

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

>voting for someone for how they look

what are you, a woman?

Nah it's more because I am under the impression that she's one of the most intelligent politicians we have right now. Very fierce (and correct) in attacking coalition bullshit.

Vote PVV my dear brothers of the north!

doubt.png

>1 page

perfect voor de gemiddelde Nederlander

Zeg wat je wil over het A4tje van de PVV, ze waren er wel 2 dagen mee in het nieuws.
Henk en Ingrid zullen eerder 1 pagina lezen dan de roman van D66.

Overigens ga ik voor de miem heer Thierry Baudet stemmen. Hij is waarschijnlijk een van de weinige politici die sympathie heeft voor Etnisch Nationalisme.

Heeft ook alleen maar 1 aap op de lijst, die Yernaz.

What's up Neanderthals?

Een partij die haar hele programma op 1 A4tje weet te zetten wekt de indruk dat ze totaal niet nagedacht hebben over hun standpunten en slechts wat populairs roepen om stemmen te winnen.
Ik verwacht toch wel enige nuance en toelichting.
Daarom zal ik waarschijnlijk geen PVV stemmen, ook al heb ik een tyfushekel aan Islam.

>Heeft ook alleen maar 1 aap op de lijst, die Yernaz.
gebaseerde Yernaz niet pesten aub

post em

H O O R N D R A G E R

>mfw er een nederlands woord voor cuck bestaat
Weer wat geleerd.
En nee.

Nr.7: Staat daar nou géén geld naar innovatie?

Lijkt er op. Ik interpreteer het als geen geld naar onderwijs en dat is een dealbreaker voor mij.

>he doesnt strategically vote FvD/VNL so PVV can into coalition

Get the Muslims out first or the rest is moot.