>funny tweets
>trump tweets
>cannot accept or refute any criticisms of trump
>either spergs out or pretends the criticisms don't exist
>cares what antifa does
>falls for identity politics
>cares about YouTube celebrities
>milo

Look, I was new once too. But you cannot just post when you really have nothing to say. If your comment is just a right-wing version of something we'd see on Reddit/twitter/tumblr, don't post it.

If you're still kinda new, just lurk and also do independent research on Sup Forumstier subjects.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJh0B4_yxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based user, have a bump, and fuck bogdatards, assangefaggots and pizzamongoloids

Sup Forums has basically turned into tumblr, it's pretty pathetic.

Old
>provide information
Nu
>gibs information pls

I came from r/the_donald. This place is really funny but the more extreme stuff is satire. We are all patriots here.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is always half memeing shitposts and half real stuff.

Accept it or go back to where you came from.

but the mods are the main problem, or lack thereof

gookmoot fucked this board, 300 kb images takes a lifetime to load, and the shills are posting shit which is 100% against rules. Just do the fucking mod work and the board can improve

>Know something is right
>Other's know I'm right
>Some faggot says "citation needed" over and over
>Know you can't give a source, because it's not like you can get top secret documents off of a place like Wikipedia or a public .gov website
>Faggot user says "I win lol"
>He says everything I say is invalid because it doesn't fit his criteria and working within an arbitrary frame that he set up where a priori rules out my viewpoint

I fucking hate you people.

Pedo hunters are actually legit as fuck

Cool guys

Sup Forums is the new reddit shit skins are welcome here.

pizzanigger spotted

We made small gains in racial awareness.
(((They))) took advantage of the collective tunnel vision to throw us off who (((they))) really are.
It's going to take time to get things back to normal.
Oldfags need to post more. We used to have some experts in here who had endless sources for all of their redpills. I can't help but feel like some of the anons that we've lost in the past year have died from illnesses or suicides were our expert oldfags...

Are you inplying the holocaust wasnt exaggerated?

>implying 90% of the spammed content on Sup Forums are either shitposts or truths

We've reached critical mass in faggotry. Sometimes the catalog looks like a cross between tumblr journals and Reddit.

The fact you don't know this tells me you should probably go back

take the bogpill faggot

>Know something is right because Trump said it
>Other's know I'm right because Sup Forums is literally r/the_donald

ftfy

It's real.
Also pedo hunting has been a thing here since the first pedowood thread.

Whats that?

Ok I wasn't on old Sup Forums THAT much back in the day but I was on it enough to know it was nothing like you fucking describe.

>provided sources
>did independent research on topics
>backed with cited sources

More like posted Spurdo memes endlessly.

This.

Pol has always been full of autistic faggots posting garbage, but you also occasionally get some good discussions on here as well.

The CIA got a couple dozen last year. They're getting smarter.

nothing against pedo hunting, living in this country, but you cannot say that pizzatards contributed anything when all they have is infographics like this retard here posted so sing with me

PIZZAFAGS BTFO

PIZZATARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No. I believe it was.

>Believe the Holocaust was exaggerated, if not completely fabricated
>"Citation needed, you fucking bigot"
>Know things don't add up because of multiple tidbits of loopholes and evidence
>"Doesn't mean shit, user. I want a source!"
>Implying there'd be an official legalized source giving the public the absolute truth about the Holocaust
>Give sources anyways
>"This is Nazi bullcrap, user. Checkmate. I win"

>Providing sources to prove something
>Insuring something with a spurdo
Whats the difference?

Yeah there is a difference between making serious claim/argument where a source is needed, and just kinda shooting off an idea or observation you have.

Anons will demand a source for the later when they don't like what you said. But it Is good to research your own ideas and observations

This is more like Americans on Sup Forums then and now.

>Pizza

>If it's true, there must be a definite source always.

Some people don't want the public to know truths, so no sources would be available.

It's enough coincidence to merit an investigation several times over.
The reason for all of the noise is to demand an investigation.
Being quiet about it lets it be swept under the rug.
Our government has made apparent that they don't think it's a big deal so we have to make it a big deal.

If you trust a jew, you deserve to lose

I hope the bog shit dies as fast as that google self censorship of nigger

The American posters have actually become faggier than the international posters, on average anyways.

It's bad

problem is: everyone after these elections feels way too invested in american politics. American imperialism at its best, really, the zionists were really smart this time

Fucking this. I actually like the kek/pepe meme too.

bump for justice.
we shall take Sup Forums again from these normies.

I can always dust off my old hard drive. It's saved some of the best infographs ever. But I won't, because this is what the board gets for encouraging normies to enter.

Exactly OP
That's why I stopped coming here in 1958

You're part of the problem.
You're perpetuating the board's stupidity.
You're passing up chances to break people's illusions.
Why are you still here?

>I hope the bog shit dies

all it would take is that the fucking mods start banning bogshitters and delete their posts istantly

Okay, I'm not bashing kek Pepe and all that.

I like the high energy that the election brought in, it improved pol in a lot of ways.

But the overall tone and narrative of this board is fucking AIDS right now. Just tweets of lefties spammed with out of context Pepes just for the sake of it.

And the absolute inability to have a critical discussion about Donald Trump. I voted for him, but anybody who isn't completely brainwashed has to admit there is some weird shit that has happened and nobody will address it

>I voted for him, but anybody who isn't completely brainwashed

kys worthless nigger

well maybe you should take the bogpill then

The worst thing about Sup Forums since the Trump flood is that Pepe/Kek are everywhere and Spurdo basically isn't even used anymore relatively speaking.

Please give me the date when "nu-Sup Forums" began, to make sure you're not talking out of your ass.
Hint: it wasn't this election season

Exactly what I'm talking about

>imply that there might be some criticism to discuss
>20 "yous" flood in calling you CTR, blueshare, a liberal ect
>ironically similar behavior to SJWs

Speak for yourself, you cock gobbling faggot

I got on here in 2013. I guess it was /new/ before that or whatever, but when I came here, people were talking about some shit.

Like they were typing out fucking college level essays with cited sources with infographs

I only lurked for like a year

ok. praise jesus.

I get that, I'm just trying to stomach this cultural enrichment to redpill some normies at this point. We need to ramp up the nazi shit to scare away some leddit and tumblrfags I guess.
The Trump thing is bullshit mate he's been in office for less than two months and has already followed through with most of his promises, don't be a retard complaining about your president when any other country would kill their first born for a nationalist man of the people like Trump.
No one's brainwashed their happy he got in and are sick of CTR/Crew (which are most likely real) talking shit about him constantly as well as leftists and tumblrcunts trying to trigger Sup Forums, if you have concerns bring them up in a Trump gerneral and you'll get a factual response from someone.

CTR blueshare shill pls go reddit kek

Praise kek
>This triggers faggot OP

Can confirm, two weeks ago there was a thread about WWII in Europe. For some mysterious reasons, only a few Americans showed up, but they didn't shitpost, just joined the conversation. The thread turned out to be a good discussion about military tactics, personal history and what-if scenarios.
4 days ago there was a thread about WWII again, but burgers started to swarm in and ruined the entire thread with the usual "muh freedom" and "axis faggots btfo" comments. I half of the American posters are edgy kids who didn't reach puberty.
US elections tend to have a ridiculously big media coverage. In fact, the entire election is a big reality show, it's impossible to ignore it.

Hahah dude CTR do not come here

That's another part of nu/Pol/ delusion. They think the powers that be give a fuck about this board.

It's not CTR, it's other boards coming here to troll. I see them talking about it on other boards.

Yeah I'm happy about trump too, but the fact that people cannot discuss any concerning issues like Jewish connections is not good. At least be able to argue against them. I just see "CTR" spammed and then the thread dies

Old Sup Forums here. Can you believe I was a newfag here once? Yes, it's true. I'm sorry op but you're just witnessing the microcosm of real life culture flow that this hyperbolic shitpost factory really is, but Honestly, has anybody else noticed that Trump slumps? After seeing how Trump moves about his daily life, I've come to realize that he will never fix his posture. Trump is slumped.

Complaining about shitpost is literally a reddit-tier thing

More triggerin

> already followed through with most of his promises

> already changed/failed most of his promises

Old Sup Forums
>asked if hymen obstructed women from peeing

>on Sup Forums
>complaining about newfags

If you were an oldfag you'd know how to subvert effectively.

Gradually, over time, they'll research the information.

You make us sound like some kind of racist hug box or something!?

Give it 4-6 months for people to get tired of american politics.

It's the usual election crowd, ride it out and she'll be right.

I thought the same, but whether you believe it or not Sup Forums had an effect on the election, there's a lot of traffic on this site and I wouldn't put it past media matters to try and 'combat misinformation' at the source which is Sup Forums 90% of the time.

All hope is lost, this place has been 80% reddit since 2016. The election destroyed Sup Forums.

CTR pls go
But seriously he's been triggering the liberals left and right and already put a ban on some countries and ramped up vetting for illegals, he's started the building of the wall, given mexico an ultimatum about paying for it and will be implementing the tax reforms soon.
What are you on about straya? His only fault is having Israel too high on his friends list and too many jews in high places.

The Gambia threads were very reminiscent of old-pol
And it was funny a bunch of nu-pol posters came in the threads asking "why should I care about this nig" was really easy to spot who was from nu-pol
Some even calling the ppl in the thread nu-pol because they were talking about African politics
It was cool to have discussion about happenings all over the world, since the election I feel like alot of these posters might stay

yeah. My digits confirm.

You forgot
>Israel is based
>Political compass
>Atheism is a religion
>daily Islam threads
>daily Christian threads
>daily Marxist threads
>republicunts
>why do millennials X
>X here, AMA
>HWNDU attentionwhoring
This board is a lost cause. 90% of OP's are low effort Sup Forums threads or some kind of bait/shill. The majority here are collectivist niggers who can't think for themselves. Most of the quality posters left in the 2014 exodus.

I mean I want new people to come in

But they need to lurk. They try to shed their past reddit Twitter aids by memeing and it just comes off gay as fuck

>300 kb images takes a lifetime
this

Also trolls trolling trolls.

Just because you think you're right doesn't mean your above the system, if people ask to cite your claims you fucking cite them.

Unfortunately there is no going back

R9k threads and mgtow are also cancer, that kind of shit was never really discussed here

Hwndu is the worst. Who the fuck cares holy shit

Yeah that's when moot fucked this place right? Why did everybody leave? Why didn't they just ride it out?

These are the real cancer desu

So why should anyone believe you if you're taking what you say from your ass?
If you want to make conspiracy theories without a lick of proof you go to /x/

I feel like there is major lack of innovation in subject matter

We're still talking about cultural Marxism and the lying media. It's old news, let's move on

kek

>muh satire

He's not persecuting Clinton

The ban is nowhere near as strong as he suggested it would be before the election, even then it's been decided that it's probably unconstitutional.

He promised he would repeal gay marriage, now it's "up to each state"

He said he would deport all illegal immigrants, it's now become apparent that this is beyond his power to do.

He said he would get rid of obamacare, two days after election he just wants to change it a bit.

You don't remember old Sup Forums as well as you think

Alex jones general?

Clinton's going down very soon if Sessions and co are to believed, you do realise it's month 3 right now, wait until the end of the four years before saying anything for fucks sake, the man gets nothing but shit from the liberals for being to extreme and shit from the right for not being extreme enough, sit down cunt.

Yep. Tried to discuss this earlier

Trump is probably controlled opposition. We got jewed again, hard. The fact that nu/Pol/ doesn't even say a word about it makes me think this place is absolutely fucked

>This place is really funny but the more extreme stuff is satire.

Found the post-NeoConEra Milocuck; how's that "I'm not a racist" virtue signal-disavowing of Trump's Wall [while Israel continue their borderline Racial Biology border politics] working out

>He promised he would repeal gay marriage, now it's "up to each state"
yes, we live in a republic. states rights are a thing and more power should be given to the states. that's an excellent thing that all patriots loved to hear

>it's now become apparent that this is beyond his power to do.
it's within the executive branch's power. the states refusing are committing treason

if digits op is a fag

just kidding

OP is a fag anyway

Pretty sure he's kidding...

Sup Forums will live long enough to see itself to see itself become the villain.

>imblying
Milo ">still having Alt Light fans >2017" Y. took his joke so far that he tried to scam r_TheDon on real-world money, so you can never be sure famalam

This is what I think

When pol will lose touch with what is truly antiestablishment, and it will become tumblr eventually, it's too much of a hugbox. I mean it's REALLY a hugbox now.

They were saying that in 2014, but it's 3000% worse today

This.
I believe Sup Forums needs better modding staff to at least bring this place to some standard because right now the lines of Sup Forums and Sup Forums are being blurred.

trump isn't controlled opposition you stupid fucking newfag pretending like you know how Sup Forums is. you're probably some faggot from /qa/ anyway. the entirety of the msm was against trump, even fox. his own party hates him. they tried to sabotage him and it didn't work. those arenas he filled up were real

>theoretician

Hwndu is actually having some positive effect. Uncle changs second speech is going viral, for example here:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJh0B4_yxE

Pretty based if you haven't seen it.

Nu-Sup Forums faggots should be exterminated

This is exactly what I'm talking about

>criticize trump
>absolute flurry of manic accusations and sperging
>b-but the mainstream media!

If trump is controlled, then the media probably is too. Just look into it.

That's not what that user is getting at, it's that current Sup Forums doesn't for one second criticize trump. They just follow him mouth drooled, kissing the ground he walks on.
Trump mustn't have immunity here, we can't fanboy people and lavish everything they do as some sort of gift from god. It's cult like.

Sup Forums in 2014

>Whites should breed at all costs in order to keep the future from going under
>MGTOW and Neets are scum who bring disgrace to whites
>Ron Paul is one of the most Truthful Politicians in recent years, Also IT'S HAPPENING
>Reddit should fuck off, We do not tolerate newfags from coming on our board
>Jews cause nothing but pain and misery to everything they touch, never trust them
>Minorities are nothing more then leaches to the Western World, They take our money and our rights away to benefit themselves
>Anyone who helps protect whites from dying off is an ally to us
>There is some hopeful women out their ready for you to spread your seed and reproduce white children
>Criticism on topics that you may disagree with is welcomed

Sup Forums in 2017

>GIVE MUH THE QUICK RUNDOWN? WHO ARE TEH BOGDANOFF BROTHERS :DDDDD
>I love Donald Trump and Israel!!!! :3
>I'm proud of being a part of MGTOW and being a neet
>Civic Nationalism is the best, Minorities especially HWNDU are extremely based
>You like whites? Fuck off Stormfag we don't need you
>Based Jews do exist, You're just anti-Semitic for not realizing it
>AWOO :3
>There's plenty of whites, They aren't dying out stop saying stuff that's true
>Look at this thing I found, Is it redpilled?
>Ron Paul? Who gives a fuck
>Moonman is fucking overrated
>Richard Spencer likes whites? He must be a controlled opposition
>FUCK WOMEN ALL OF THEM ARE DEGENERATE BECAUSE I SAY SO! >:(
>How dare you criticize God Emperor, You're a CTR Shill

Moot thought he was doing good for the community when he made Sup Forumsharbor happen. He destroyed the board he liked the most without even realizing it.

Sup Forums used to actually do something, Now we have refugees from Sup Forums,/r9k/,/trash/,Sup Forums and fucking R/The_Donald. We have shill threads being made daily only for the purpose of (You)'s.

Whatever happened to helping the whites? Now we're a joke.

>He said he would deport all illegal immigrants, it's now become apparent that this is beyond his power to do.
In other words

he
dindu
nuffin

>He promised he would repeal gay marriage, now it's "up to each state"
State Rights is still a thing, would you rather have entirely Federal politics with a Clinton or JUST-Cruz as President?

>He's not persecuting Clinton
This is, among all your listed things, the truly suspicious one

>He said he would get rid of obamacare, two days after election he just wants to change it a bit.
Avoiding chimpouts at ERs is for the better :^)