Time machine

You have a gun, one bullet, and a time machine that can only go backwards. Who do you kill?

(You)

Non-meme answer:Muhammad before he came into power.

Gotta go fast

Isaac Newton

Go back and kill God while he's busy creating the universe

stalin

Go back just before I step into the time machine and put a bullet in my fucking skull just like the fucker deserves, narrowly avoiding a paradox.

Soros (but only after he sold out his fellow Jews).

Maybe Rothschild or Rockefeller and try to get them lined up.

either caesar before the rubicon incident

or

anthony eden before the appeasement

Samuel L. Jackson

Came here to post this

Whoever started the French Revolution.

Marx

Hegel.

This

Easy, the first mammal

fucking reptilians getting on our threads

This

Karl Marx.

Gengis Khan

muhammad,karl marx or saladin

George W Bush and hit his dad with collateral if possible

Easy,
Churchill in 1933

Jimmy Ã…kesson

the first jew

Stalin.

A chill with kierkegaard

Then myself

this is all pointless in the end because history requires failures to push you in the right direction

e.g. a religion started by a warmonger, pedo, sex slave owner is not a solid basis for a society

theis > antithesis > sythesis

Stalin

Marx

Kill gravity

Wrong.
i would kill him or after he founded his religion so that it collapsed or kill all his generals after he died so Arabia successfully rebels.

Myself

Why

You'd create a paradox by killing yourself in the past. You'd never have been able to kill your past self because you'd be dead. That would be an even bigger paradox than going back to kill someone else.

Adolf Hitler, 29th of April 1945.

Hitler.

Could have avoided a strong USSR, or maybe even WW2 completely.

The mole who was reporting on McCarthy while he was decrypting their shit.

>at key points in history you could make a few deaths result in the extinction of Judaism.

HMMMMMMMM

this

also,

>get circumcision
>travel to England
>kill Neville Chamberlain and denounce him as a "traitor to the Jews and Zionism"

Good fucking luck getting the British public involved in a long, full-scale war with Germany

OP

Only non-cucked answer: Churchhill

Can't the media would've screwed him.

noice numerals bro.

Dunno. Can the French Revolution be reduced to one person?

penties confirm recipe for a better timeline

anita sarkesian

Marx obviously, in his childhood.

"no"

Fuck off heglist.

Stalin, during WW2. Hitler would have won easily, and all the bad that has been done throughout history would be washed away with the blood of the remaining Jews, and the thousand year Reich would become a reality.

Eve.

Then dissapear in a vortex of temporal annihiliation.

True. Hitler was a response to communist jews but we never read that in the books so i doubt theyd let mccarthy get away with it.

But still he'd have had more time to redpill people.

Could you have killed Gandhi?

Myself

christopher poole

OP

i would time machine back to hitler in 1933 and give him the gun and bullet so he can mass produce them for the upcoming war

Charlemagne

FDR is the reason for a strong USSR. That invalid bent over backwards to suck Stalin's cock.

implying germans didnt have the best guns already

Killing a omniscience being with a gun topkek , nigger how do you live before he created earth

Suleiman I. May my aim be true.

Moses

how would you even know what date to enter into the time machine?

i guess marie antoinette

suppose i'll pick mohammed, and i mean the child fucking prophet one..

best answer

the Rothschild Messenger

Would have been a waste of bullet, if the Nazis won, considering their alliance with India, they would have most likely taken over us instead of the Brits, which is a positive scenario, compared to the British colonialism.

> not killing Moses and throwing off the whole timeline that saved the Jews and ultimately led to all Jewish derived religions

Martin Luther, he's the faggot who's responsible for everything wrong with the modern world. No Reformation / Peasant's war = no Enlightenment = no French Revolution = no Egalitarianism = no Marxism and Americanism = no Sexual Revolution, etc. The only problem is Luther wasn't exactly the first of his kind - his school of thought was around as early as the 14th century

You must really hate civilisation and toilets.

Your mom

>implying

if martin luther died there would have been a other protestant

carl marx

Winston Churchill

My grandfather before my father was conceived. By doing this I would create a time paradox, which is what all true adherents of chaos should strive for.

Just set it to zero, duh.

Trump

The person who started the SJW culture and third wave Feminism
Either that or kill the person who invented tumblr

Good post.

Go back in time, talk to Hitler.
Tell him he is doing it all wrong.
Tell him he should make Assasination Commandos.
Tell him, go after the jewish bloodlines.
Tell him, dont go for public war wit hthe jews.
Tell him, if he doesnt kill every fucking jew, there will be no NatSoc germany.
Kill self.

Go back in time and give yourself a handjob then go back in time 5 minutes earlier and give yourself a handjob. Did you nut twice?

John Wilkes booth, so Lincoln can follow his deportation plan.

Charles Darwin. That lousy lying god bashing cunt.

I guess. Protestantism was most likely influenced by Islamic Philosophy via Scholasticism in the way they read scripture so maybe it's Muhammad who's the first link in the chain

Also time doesn't work like that.

If you would go back to kill simone you would fail, because your attempt already happened in the hisory without success.

I would kill eve.

Friedrich Engels

Go back to trump election, kill trump.

All the technicalities of doing to aside, pence will then be prez or the US of A, and then faggots that start stupid threads on pol will get the electric chair

He is needed. Europe pulls its shit together to repel Muslim invasions.

truman after he gave the order to drop the second bomb, and publicly claim I was a communist russian conspirator.

With any luck patton gets his request to go balls deep in russia. I wouldn't be around for it, though. Seems like a lulzy way to force america into planetary domination.

Whoever invented the time machine.

This. There's actually a twighlight zone episode with a similar premise.

Soros

The man who killed Hitler.

Karl Marx. It would save 100 million lives and we wouldn't be dealing with the disaster the world is heading towards today