When will you realize that INDIFFERENCE is the key to happiness?

When will you realize that INDIFFERENCE is the key to happiness?

You can't affect most of the worlds issues, you can't change most people's opinion
Your best choice is just letting go and finding your own, carefree joy

Caring is the bane of man

Marcus Aurelius said something similar - "All life is opinion."

Very zen

Much Tao

ageed. but its hard not to care

Its like cutting your balls off to make sure you wont have to pay alimony

What happens when your carefree way of life gets compromised by others?

It rarely actually does, though

Sure, there are assholes out there, but if they see that you truly do not care about their opinion they won't bother you

And yet man is compulsively driven to care and to find something to care about. Such is the absurdity of life.

When will you realize indifference doesn't matter and it's only through a pure and just mindset will you achieve happiness

it is very hard when islam is ruining your country whilst murdering you m8.

Agreed.

I took up travelling to get away from caring about global political issues.

Now I care about individual human issues of the people I meet.

The ride never ends.

Heresy grows from idleness.
And you're a fucking retard, probably high on something.
Inaction and passiveness is why the world is rotting.
Fuck you and people like you.
Ride the tiger or die along all the other degenerates.

Nope. It's "progress" and the inability to be passive and inactive that has fucked everything up.

Yeah, I like to be able to go for a walk and actually be present for the walk and not glued to my fucking phone 24/7. You don't always have to be doing something....

Spoiler - You die anyway in the end.

indifference is nihilism embodied.

Selective indifference is the final red pill.

and that is how a country becomes a managed region.

“Just remain in the center; watching. And then forget that you are there.”

Not caring got us into this you Norwegian traitor to your continent.

kys

Do you live off savings or what?

> "aight white boi, I's takin your money AND yo bitch, c'uhmovaheuh, girl, suck my dick while I smoke this blunt and yo pussy bitch boy."
> You're shot in the leg.

You're bleeding out of an artery, your girlfriend is being culturally enriched, and you lost your wallet. But its OKAY! YOU ARE INDIFFERENT! YOU HAVE FOUND ZEN! let a cold and lonely death embrace you while jerome the muslim "refugee" fucks the bank information out of your would be wife. Its okay because you don't care, right?

>When will you realize that INDIFFERENCE is the key to happiness?

indifference is the key to a life of what could have been and regret.

there is nothing wrong with caring, you just have care when it matters and not too late. Apathy never solved anything.

carefree doesn't mean careless

No sweetie, that's your autism speaking. This is you...

Me - That bitch looks like she weighs a ton.

You- Wellllll akshullly there a no humans that weigh 2000 pounds that isn't even possible

Everybody - We know that you stupid aspie

No, it doesn't mean if you slam your dick in a car door you just walk away and rip it off, it means that when you get cut off on the highway, you fucking get over it and move on rather than chasing him down and beating his ass, ruining both your days and possibly going to jail.

Indifference towards imperfect things you can't change and putting constant effort towards changing things you can change to the better, I'd say.

Sounds like the path of a liberal loser.

When you have nothing to care about, you have no reason to live.

You're just the walking dead, and don't even realize you're a zombie.

Lucid living is the path to true fulfillment.

Wake up & live.

Nice try cuck.

So then maybe try reading what was said again, this time with lucidity. I don't you understand what he's saying. Constantly getting stressed about shit you can never change is the path to stress, heart disease and an early death.

Indifference let's you care about whats important.

1/10
liberals sure don't seem to bother caring about the opinions of conservatives but do bother them by changing how the world operates

I didn't come back from nirvana to teach.
Perception is paramount to reality and most simply will not change their minds.
Even Jesus warned against casting pearls before swine.

Bane?

you murder them, but you do so indifferently.

>blue pill fag detected

>red pill fact: you are the owner of your destiny, destiny is an illusion and a lie

Apathy is death, fagass.

>Caring is the bane of man

Pretty much desu.

World will likely stay stable for my life time. I live in the lap of luxury in the twilight years of the reign of Western Culture and the white man.

I isolate myself from popular culture and distract myself with shiny baubles.

I am not the most genetically fit, I'm not very attractive, I had a rough childhood with single mother that fucked me mentally.

Fuck me if I haven't found happiness in my narcissistic retreat into the world of self.

The cycle of civilization is beyond me, but I will ride the ship down drinking of fine wine.

ive though about the prepper/ farmer life but relised its more fun living in with the crazy then running into the forrest like a pussy. yeah dont worry about the big picture, be the change you want to see, have fun, no one thinks about you as much as you do. you are nothing buy a non playable character to these crazy people. do what every you want witthin reason

>witthin reason
Why limit yourself there?

I think what op is trying to say is not to worry so much because you cant control most of the things around you. The only thing you can control is your attitude towards the world. If you have a positive attitude towards yourself and take inventory of the good then you will be happy. If you want less and realize how little you actually need to be fulfilled. Basic Buddhist and Stoic ideology. Read into it. It definitely made me a happy less angsty person.

I think you're right, however, next time provide a pic with more back-arch. thx.

Fucking disgusting.

This is what my peers chose, conservative or liberal, the delusion runs strong.

For I speak against it, I hold my tongue not. However, I find myself swiftly corrected, you see it's all culture my silly boy! Genetics and divergent adaptation don't apply to humans, come now, we're not animals are we?

For shame, for shame.

My laugh will be last, but not one joyous.

while i do believe each of us is a small aperture of a 5th dimensional consciousness. you are god in a sense. you really can do what you want. adding chaos makes the heat death of the universe happen faster. so not stabbing 43 people and fucking the bodies wont really help the consciousness

You can't be just indifferent you have to not suffer the worlds problems.
For instance you don't like niggers and your in a thread where people post niggers.
So you stop going to Sup Forums because that is where the nigger posters are. This is the path to happiness.

You must kick back againts the pricks.

double negative, opps.
i mean dont do that. its more fun to attempt to put somthing unorderableinto order, i think humans could get really good at it once Islam catches up. and we drop in individuality from existence to see we are metaphysically one being

Tolerance and apathy are the virtues of a dying society, if you live for nothing, you die for nothing, and a world filled with indifferent people would be the incarnation of hell on earth.

While I don't think you are an indifferent person, since you browse Sup Forums and are consciously speaking about it, your average indifferent person is a giant sack of shit, they use :3, meow every other line and live in a tiny bubble, nobody wants to mate with them because being molded indifferent makes for a weak mind and will, they just grow up to be man children and become severely depressed, their communities become perverted self worshiping faggots and lesbians .

To be a naturally indifferent person (not the type who actually cares so much he has outbursts of "FUCK IT THE WORLD SHOULD STOP CARING) requires a severe form of narcissism in combination with a well rounded tool kit of laziness, mental weakness, lack of will power, and actual, raw, not giving a fuck for anyone or how evil will control the world.

The jews want you yo think they're ever powerful and they've already won and it's best to give up from now, once you believe that we are all doomed

>Indifference let's you care about whats important.

Indifference means not caring about anything.

Retard.

What you mean is "don't sweat the small stuff".

You think you're some kind of deep thinker?

You're not.

You're fucking retarded. Loser.

I dont think i should listen to the advice of an a-rab

ITT
People confusing nihilism with stoicism

This