New challenge ahead

Ok pol,it's time to summon KEK power again. This time it will be even bigger challenge since we are going against mafia and ex KGB. But I think we can make it since we won against USA left.

Let's make Alexei Navalny president of Russia!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_5p7lzNyQ
navalny.com/p/4225/
minjust.ru/ru/press/news/dokument-o-gosudarstvennoy-registracii-politicheskoy-partii-partiya-progressa-priznan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

Biggest Putin opposition. He will probably be target of FSB like all oppositions till now.

no hes stupit

liberal fag

He'll be worse than putin.

> opposition
Is he any good or a pro-EU cuck?

An ultraliberal cukcold who tried to pull occupy-tier riots in Moscow

How exactly is he ultra liberaška?

Does Russia have any good young politicians

shut the fuck up dumbass

NO
FUCK OFF

This guy will send him to gulag once he got power from Putin.

get out of my country, igor

All I know is that he's pro-"strong borders" and against the islamisation of Russia.

F U C C O F F

wait i tek it back waht i sed hes okey but i think he want to weken rusia
пoчeмy вaм нe нpaвитcя?

Because media labels him as a "liberal" and he isn't.

BBC told me he dont lik tramp

So you liberaškas want Trudeau 2.0 ?

He's not Trudeau, see

He's ex-DPNI, anti-illegal immigration movement (banned by cuck pootin).

He's been already barred from presidency yesterday, they revived an old fabricated case that he was already did the conditional time for, and convicted him again.

So what policies does new president need to have for avg Russian user?

Nigger lover, liberal nationalism is still liberal. Noone is advocating for lynching tadjiks in the streets. Pootin is best pals with Ramzan "Killed My First Russian At 16" Kadyrov.

Ballot stuffing. Putin barely even pretends to have open elections, voter fraud and beating up independent surveyors is completely normal here. Back in 2011 election committees stuffed ballots on webcams and noone gave a shit. This time there aren't any webcams at all, kek.

Go fuck yourself and take this pussy with you.

Fuck off. Elect presidents in your own country.

Why would they need to fabricate elections if Putin has like 80% approval ratings?

What policies?

Good relations with US but not it's bitch,anti islamization,pro LGBT,giving opportunity to small and middle size private enterpreneurs,reducing government size,freedom of speech... ?

putin is a bro. (i think? he should really talk more about relations with trump so we can feel better).

CIA puppet for color revolution attempt

>He's been already barred from presidency yesterday, they revived an old fabricated case that he was already did the conditional time for, and convicted him again.
Wait what, really? I haven't been following Russian news recently.

why did Hillary win the popular vote but lost the election? It's all because of bigot mysognist homophobic islamophobes

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_5p7lzNyQ
Here's a cut from his interview for BBC btw.

sharp look guys

good luck ruski bros

if the chinks turn sour we will follow you into war!

Free market will fix it. Let's be progressive and westernized. Let's give up on Crimea, cut off Caucasus, join the EU, take loans from IMF and balkanize Russia into collection of shitty ethnostates buffering China. We're Europe nao.

>Let's make a Soros-financed opposition leader the president of Russia

i never believe that there is as much shills on pol as you guys claim other then Putin shills
every thread that has to do with russia or russian politics its just filled with them

Why would you want a globalist cocksucker to be a president of a nuclear superpower?
He's also no less corrupt or maybe even more so than the current elites.
Russia needs about 20-30 more years of peaceful development to become somewhat comparable to the West in terms of quality of life.

get fucked, who do you think we are?

they have about 0.000% of this happedin
the lolz are solid

only if you hang yourself 1st, deal?

>Croats
>Civilized

He is for 2nd amendment version of law in russia. He is showing how corrupt Putin's cronies.
He is for visa regime with -stans.
He is for free market.
Enough for me to vote for him.

>make Alexei Navalny president of Russia!
Fuck no. On top of being corrupt he is also completely incompetent, which is the biggest sin for a Russian leader.

>implying he will deliver
He has no support not even among the people, but the oligarchy, law enforcement, army, etc...

Well Putin is fighting corruption for 17 years already and he still didn't deliver. He became the corruption incarnate.
Maybe the new guy will, since the old one lied.

Yes, and also would grant independence to southern regions. Let them make caucasus emirates with sharia law right at Russia's border.
I'd also would like to know his stance on Crimea, but then again, he has zero popularity among 'grownup" population, and has zero chances to beat Putin.

Putin did diliver on some things. During his first two terms, the quality of life was steadily growing.
He mostly ended Chechen separatism and terrorism. He managed to keep the country from desintegrating. During his first term he managed to push for rather important economic reforms. He has revived Russian army and the sense of pride in the country. I could go on and on. Of course, these are debatable, but my point is that "Putin did not deliver on anything" - is a false statement.

Look, I was participating in 2011-2012 Duma/Presidential elections protests. But since then Navalniy didn't do jack shit. He did the same bs every other "oppositioner" ever did - attention whoring without any substance. Where's his party? PARNAS (a bunch of discredited 90's era freaks/dinosaurs)? Give me a break. His biggest accomplishment is getting 30% at Moscow mayor elections when opposing narrative was still strong. That is NOT enough to take power now. The guy comes off as totally unfit for political competition.

fuck off, Putin is (((ourguy)))

This.
Navalny is supported by liberals. So if you'd like them in Russian government and do damage to Russia and Russian interest, tou would support someone like Navalny, who studied in US some time.

>the quality of life was growing
Yup. Because oil price was growing. Nothing to do with Putin. Especially you can see how good the consumer power is when the oil price dropped.
>Navalny is just attention whore
Well when you are not "in the system" you can do as much as businessman can do. Make a company and do something. So far ФБК is doing great at exposing corruption. PocПИЛ and PocЯMA helped as well.
>where is his party
Well if you would be interested in politics atleast for a bit - you would know that your beloved putin doesn't have a party now either :^)

Putin is one of the greatest leaders in generations though. History books will remember him well. He's pro America too. Why the fuck would we ever begin to switch gears here? Unless this new bitch is running on a platform of killing every Moslem inside and outside of Russia he's not worth it

>Yup. Because oil price was growing.
Partly true. But if he was incompetent, he would have easily drained it down the toilet with mismanagement and uncontrolled corruption. At least we got some slack during 2000-2008.
>Well when you are not "in the system" you can do as much as businessman can do.
Lenin too wasn't part of a system.
That's not even a legit argument.
>So far ФБК is doing great at exposing corruption. PocПИЛ and PocЯMA helped as well.
It did well to set up a trend. However, how many people were persecuted by facts uncovered within these activities? I know those in power try their hardest to protect their kin, but if there was something really undeniable, perhaps the result would be more evident. The most recent example that comes to my mind is "Medvedev's mansion". Made a big deal out of it when Medvedev is nowhere in direct or indirect possession of it. That was cringy as hell.
>Well if you would be interested in politics atleast for a bit - you would know that your beloved putin doesn't have a party now either :^)
First, don't be so quick with your assumptions. I am no fan of Putin.
Second, Putin basically owns the political arena in Russia - he doesn't need a party although he was part of United Russia during his term as a prime minister if I recall correctly.

Why do i want to face fuck JK Rowling so much?

I don't get it.

>partially true
It is true. You can see the skyrise of the price of oil and instead of diversifying economy - he methodically was killing the production that was left from the ussr instead of modernising it. Now we have what we have. Oil needle and constantly shrinking stab. fund.
>that's not even an argument
You started it, not me. All the parties that are "non systemic" are getting killed. That's why he has "no party" like Lenin. Will make one when the time will come.
>i know the ones in power try their hardest to protect their kin
Then why are you asking why no one is persecuted? The point is to make people aware of the scumbags in the power. You won't see any justice without people physically removing corrupt judges from the courts or electin someone else who can remove them.
>putin doesn't need political party
>everyone else does need it though
What's with the doublethink and double standarts?

No.

>Let's make Alexei Navalny president of Russia
fuck off m8

>Let's give up on Crimea
Literally the only flaw in him. And actually he's talking about a second referendum (which results would be the same)
>cut off Caucasus
>join the EU
>take loans from IMF
Citation needed.
>balkanize Russia into collection of shitty ethnostates buffering China
You just went full retarded

>Yes, and also would grant independence to southern regions.
t. RT

Russian domestic politics is WIDLY misrepresented on Sup Forums, it's a long shot to clarify anything to local public

>It is true. You can see the skyrise of the price of oil and instead of diversifying economy
I agree - one thing at which he failed is building a diversified innovative high profit margin economy. However not all enterprises should be preserved. Sometimes it's easier to start from scratch. Also, bear in mind that once oil prices go high, population's purchasing power also rises. This triggers an influx of investiments and imports. In these conditions it is harder to advance local production - it's easier to just see things flow as your financial airbag grows for when the good times end.
>All the parties that are "non systemic" are getting killed.
Give me a break. The libruls are doing a good job of disbanding their parties themselves. It's quite pathetic.
>The point is to make people aware of the scumbags in the power.
Is it really a 'discovery' for a common Russian citizen that the higher-ups are corrupt scumbags? It should not be the point unless your aim is civil unrest and not replacing corrupt elements from the system so the tax goes where it should.
>What's with the doublethink and double standarts?
He doesn't need it because he has popular support, the media, the power structures, the financial structures, the army, etc. If you're serious about your political ambitions - better create a political body from likely-minded individuals. Is this concept so hard to grasp?

>Give me a break. The libruls are doing a good job of disbanding their parties themselves. It's quite pathetic.
Progress Party and National Democratic Party - probably the only two parties with any chance and a consistent platform - are not being registered for no reason.

>It should not be the point unless your aim is civil unrest
Modern political system (the lack of it, to be precise) leaves opposition little choice.

>Sometimes it's easier to start from scratch.
Yeah and how many did he start? I have a list of factories that he closed for example.
>libruls are disbanding their parties themselves
The only "libruls" you see in mass media are political puppet clowns like Yavlinsky that crawl out of their holes once elections start. Untill then no action, not even talks.
>civil unrest
Or make people not passive sacks of fat that go and vote like they told for 500 rubles.
>he need a political body
He has volunteers. That are actually like the idea and work not for money but for idea. Probably can make an analogy with Sup Forums and Trump. (Although RNC and yadda yadda. I'm talking about people that are ready to DO IT FOR FREE)

Anyway, i hope the thread will not die untill the moment i come home. It's rare thing to have atleast some discussion without shit flinging and namecalling.

>are not being registered for no reason.
There's always a reason. At least a formal one - an excuse to keep the party away. However I don't see how these parties are unable to satisfy all the required criteria to finally take a shot at being elected.
>Modern political system (the lack of it, to be precise) leaves opposition little choice.
I respectfully disagree.
Political opposition refuses to listen to the masses and prefers to move along the guidelines of their own imaginary world. When it fails they blame the people. Well, guess what, you won't have anything different. You should work with what you have.

Fuck off, Nasralny

>At least a formal one
Yeah, formal. Enjoy Russia being corrupted shithole while russians are still majority, cuck. When they are not this abomination of country will cease to exist.

>There's always a reason. At least a formal one - an excuse to keep the party away. However I don't see how these parties are unable to satisfy all the required criteria to finally take a shot at being elected.
You are either uninformed or a shill. navalny.com/p/4225/
Please read. And yeah, I made a mistake - they were registered and then got their registration revoked.
>I respectfully disagree.
You disagree with the fact that there is NO legal opposition political parties because of Putin's crooked system that bans all viable opposition? Denying reality: the post.
>When it fails they blame the people.
Navalny never did so. And please stop telling me about the Echo-tier Jews, I know they're shit, but they're not running either.

>I have a list of factories that he closed for example.
There's even a bigger list of factories opened. The economy should not be described by ammount of production opened each month, but by it's structure. Russia's current system of state capitalism has exhausted itself. The enterprises being opened are often unprofitable. The small businesses are having a hard time. So, yeah, Putin and hist team suck at building an economy, but pls no more "boo hoo factories were closed".
>clowns like Yavlinsky
I was explicitly talking about PARNAS, SPS and the like. Not systemic opposition.
>Or make people not passive sacks of fat that go and vote like they told for 500 rubles.
That's a problem, yes. Fuck, was I angry when people said everything is predetermined and didn't go to the voting boots. Now we have >75% representation of United Russia in state Duma, a constitutional majority, fuck.
>That are actually like the idea and work not for money but for idea.
Yeah, I know.
>Probably can make an analogy with Sup Forums and Trump.
Oh pls, Navalniy has no where near the traction Trump has. Completely different league.

fuck you shill. Navalny stands against 282 and for visa regime with central asia.
F u
yes
F u
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
F u
F u
F u
F u its not true
Not true F u
F u
No. F u
Absolutely
Yes
F u no matter what u say we will nuke u
F u chechens should be put out of Russia
F u no matter what u say.
F u
>Ameritard
F u
>diversified innovative high profit margin economy.

If we won't succed in this we will fail no matter what. "Geopolitical geniuses" (like Putin) should wash toilets. Russia need buissnesmen, qualified managers, scientists and engineers.

>He is for 2nd amendment version of law in russia.
>He is for visa regime with -stans.
>He is for free market.
I would add that he's against 282 (read: pro free speech) and yes, these reason are more than enough to consider him much better than Putin

>You are either uninformed or a shill.
You say I am uninformed or a shill, but the article you've posted doesn't even cite the formal reason for the revoke.
>Denying reality: the post.
Nah, that's liberasty's favorite pastime, not mine.
As I have said, they ignore those 86%, sometimes hate them and just make excuses for their failures.
>Navalny never did so.
That's good, but it's only the first step. The second step should be actually adjusting the proposed policies. You have to be a retard to deny Russia reunification with Crimea. Not for idealogical reasons, but purely out of practical reasons.

voting booths*

>the article you've posted doesn't even cite the formal reason for the revoke.
It does
minjust.ru/ru/press/news/dokument-o-gosudarstvennoy-registracii-politicheskoy-partii-partiya-progressa-priznan
They kicked them around in regional courts denying registration for local branches, then the 6 months ended - voila.
>they ignore those 86%
1. Who are they? The thread is about Navalny, and I explicitly asked you not to tell me about Echo jews.
2. He does not, his current program is targeted for the wide audience
3. The 86% is a weird number. There was a ton of people in Komsomol and KPSS, but when SU collapsed they did nothing (GKChP were few in numbers). So much for the virtual majority. But even if it's real - nobody ingnores them.
>You have to be a retard to deny Russia reunification with Crimea
I fully agree and I even wrote a letter to his staff citing Levada's polls about Crimea. You might try it too [email protected]

Sup Forums can't get enough of putin's dick, what were you thinking ever posting this

What? Isn't this guy an ultranationalist who calls Georgians rodents?

1st of all there are no 86% . There are inteernal polls (which are not shown) and external polls. Its the same thing like 99% of votes from Chechnya for Putin. You either a lyer or a dumbfuck who do not see obvious things.

Most of the opposition are lunatic illiterate in economical questions dumbfucks same as majority of voters.

Thats why actuall parties with existent economical programs have not gathered even 2% on recent Duma elections. No one even reads the fucking economical programs.

Without fixing our economy and rebuilding social lifts we are doomed. Its only a matter of time when we will end up as Ukraine.

And now goes most important thing: without fixing our election and political system, talented and patriotic guys with actual economic programs won't be allowed to participate in political process.

PUTIN HAVE NOT CHANGED HIS ECONOMICAL TEAM FOR 17+ YEARS DUMBFUCKS!!!!!!! CHUBAIS AND KUDRIN ARE STILL THERE!!!!

Read this twice before something will start to leak into your brainwashed by Volodyka Shapiro brains.

I agree, but I have to downvote for making me feel like I'm at dvach's po

>They kicked them around in regional courts denying registration for local branches, then the 6 months ended - voila.
Ok, suppose local branches were denied registration specifically to make the party not meet the 6 month time limit.
Is his party is such a threat that the government has to stoop to this level? I mean, Navalniy got to participate in Moscow mayor elections when the opposition narrative was strong. Why would they deny his party the right to participate this time? Especially since they have full administrative resource behind them. I am more inclined to believe in Navalniy's and his follower's incompetence.
>1. 2. 3. nobody ingnores them
To be honest I didn't follow his political program. I'll look up into it.

Yes, i know that feeling, liberoids, "eternal echo of moscow" and hohlota are so disgusting it's really hard not to go 100% opposite to them, no matter what they say.

>Let's make Alexei Navalny president of Russia!
Not possible

>social lifts and political system
dvachuyu
And as I have said, Putin and his team suck at economy. Something has to be done, but I do not believe it is up to Navalniy. He is not cut for the job.

We just won the Superb owl give us a break.

>Is his party is such a threat that the government has to stoop to this level?
Apparently yes. I'd like to rephase: is the government so worthless it's afraid of a handful of activists just because they're independent?
>Why would they deny his party the right to participate this time?
Because they evaded second tour with a fraud in Moscow and second tour equals defeat in their eyes. That's sovok-tier thinking - you have to control everything "кaк бы чeгo нe вышлo".
>Why would they deny his party the right to participate this time?
Because they are unable to compete with even a hand-made party in a fair political process.
>Especially since they have full administrative resource behind them.
I am more inclined to believe in Navalniy's and his follower's incompetence.
And they're using it, see Minjust, Moscow elections and Navalny fake criminal charges.

> I'll look up into it.
Please do. Although I hate the 25k ruble minimum wage and the Crimea thing, I volonteer and will vote for him any day of the week just to have an ability to create/participate/vote for another party which whill reflect my opinion more accurately (like NDP, I suppose)

>He is not cut for the job.
You're probably right, but
>I volonteer and will vote for him any day of the week just to have an ability to create/participate/vote for another party which whill reflect my opinion more accurately (like NDP, I suppose)

>is the government so worthless it's afraid of a handful of activists just because they're independent?
Or rather the socio-economic situation in the country is so bad, that this might actually be the case.

>Because they evaded second tour with a fraud in Moscow and second tour equals defeat in their eyes. That's sovok-tier thinking - you have to control everything "кaк бы чeгo нe вышлo".
The best Navalniy's party could hope for is representation in legislative structures of one or two regions. They've allowed some independents run regions before. So I don't believe your statement is true.

>Because they are unable to compete with even a hand-made party in a fair political process.
During state Duma elections we had Maltsev on the national tv debating. So what? Did he crush all the Kremlin hand-made parties? Did he manage to gather substantial support from the populace?

>And they're using it, see Minjust, Moscow elections and Navalny fake criminal charges.
Nah, that would be retarded. They want a shroud of legitimacy around the elections, and denying Navalniy and his party participation hurts that. It's better to just use administrative resource.

Don't bother, this board is heavily populated by Putin shills.

>inb4 ctr

The amount of pro Putin bullshit here is undeniable. Never trust the Russians

but, but this is Hackarman and a God Emperor timeline now senpai
there's no chance in a KEK that MEME magic would allow to such a traggic cucked faillure of a numale and a kike bootlicker that (((Navalny))) is to take the leading role of the last sovereign Christian White nation
we already raped Minerva and Moloch is soon a kill
cancer to Navalny, and SHADIALY

"i totally unironically beleive you"

kikes trying to shill (((their))) guy into power in Russia
AGAIN
the thread

I don't like Putin, but Navalny is an obvious globalist plant.

and we'll send you to oven

proofs?

>You just went full retarded
you went full retard long time ago when you thought you could meme this (((piece of shit))) into presidency

>Russian domestic politics is WIDLY misrepresented on Sup Forums, it's a long shot to clarify anything to local public
well it's a good thing we have the CREW to (((correct our record)))

how about NYET CYKA?

>Or rather the socio-economic situation in the country is so bad, that this might actually be the case.
Relative to what? The west? It has always been that way. If you compare to Eastern Europe who not only not under sanctions, but are getting cash from EU funds (Lithuania gets like 1/5 of its budget) and send cash while scrubbing toilets in UK back home, things are arguably equal. Because it doesn't matter if the salaries in euros are higher if you need to pay more for fuel, heating in winter and other services.
That's why there is GDP PPP (2016):
Russia: $25,185
Latvia: $25,740
Poland: $27,654
Bulgaria: $19,839
Ukraine: $8,230

>Because it doesn't matter if the salaries in euros are higher if you need to pay more for fuel, heating in winter
not being in EU anymore won't make us shit oil

Is it the same Alexey whos email was surprisingly hacked and reading it looked like he is a total ass? Him dismissing the authencity of DKIP signanures entirely as KGB fakes?

GDP PPP is like an average temperature in the hospital. It's economy's productivity adjusted to local prices. Doesn't say much.
I live in Saint-Petersburg. I have medium wage. But what about people in small cities? They're on par with poorest Latin American and average African countries. Now add to that the fact that we have a very liberal cabinet that strips social programs year by year - teachers and doctors giving up on their jobs or being simply fired due to "financial optimisations". Those that stay face an increased ammount of work to do, fail to perform it - the quality of provided services respectfully drops to the rock bottom. Everything gets more expensive. It's especially critical with food since we get junk food instead of normal one. That leads to health problems. Then they go to dysfunctional state clinics and hospitals, etc, etc...
It's a neverending nightmare you get used to and stop noticing. Yes, if we look at the numbers it's not that bad. But it's these nuances that make it hard for average Russian to live here.

Also sewage drain of kremlins bulldogs fighting under the carpet and feeding him the compromat about each other?