They didn't use thermite during 9/11

>they didn't use thermite during 9/11...

WRONG!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vl_YwQ6WXQQ?t=5m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
change.org/p/10271699/preview
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes goyim this is totally normal...

(((They)))

Termite burns like that from the iron oxide in it. If some iron or even steel got hot enough with enough oxygen it could combust and have the same sparks

Can confirm

t. I did 9/11

(((Who)))?

>a plane totally made the building fold into less than 10 seconds into its own footprint

It didn't get that hot without thermite.
I can buy the argument that says that jet fuel can weaken steel beams, but it's not hot enough to cause steel to burn.

Poop butt

>combust

You mean ignite? Metal doesn't work like that, just get so hot it literally starts showering sparks like an arc welder. That's ignition, which means somebody set it off.

>bottom part blows up from terrorisrts
>towers still up
>plane hits top of building
>whole thing collapses

Thermites have diverse compositions. Fuels include aluminium, magnesium, titanium, zinc, silicon, and boron. Aluminium is common because of its high boiling point and low cost. Oxidizers include bismuth(III) oxide, boron(III) oxide, silicon(IV) oxide, chromium(III) oxide, manganese(IV) oxide, iron(III) oxide, iron(II,III) oxide, copper(II) oxide, and lead(II,IV) oxide.[2]

TL;DR: Plane aluminium + Heat + Iron from the steel (unlike 90% of buildings the WTC had steel beams on the outside) = Thermite reaction.

Shit like this discredits the whole inside job bullshit for me because anybody who puts 1/10 of a rational thought into this knows that thermite is a powder and doesn't travel horizontally

THIS

GAS THE JEWD

Explosions from sprinkler systems

Water plus some part of the jet fuel equals boom I forget

Liberal conspiracies are fucking stupid

Somebody never threw a beer can in a campfire.

>oy vey goy, we need a huge islamic terrorist attack in the US so you filthy american goyim have an excuse to invade me and my friend saudi arabia's enemies, we should crash some planes into some skyscrapers, that'd be spectacular imagery for our propaganda
>well theres already terrorists who want to do things like that and we could just let it happen, and if we want that specifically we probably still have CIA assets close to Bin Laden from when he was fighting the Soviets for us who could push that idea and we simply allow it to happen for real
>eh thats too simple and not contrived enough, I'm thinking something like from a comic book, ok get me some knock out gas, four remote controlled planes, lace the twin towers and building 7 with nanothermite paste and if anything goes wrong just fire a cruise missile at the pentagon, blow it all up anyway and we photoshop it on the news later, with no one noticing of course
>right away master shlomo!

In what timeline were the trade centres rusty? Faggot?

>9/11 is still a thing here

You guys are worse than holocaust repeaters

war with Iran next up

youtu.be/Vl_YwQ6WXQQ?t=5m35s

And then separate the press from the biggest crime scene in history, immediately start destroying evidence and have it shipped to China to be melted down, have one guy video tape the site and kill his wife I. Denver frame him for it, cause him to seek asylum in South America with his video tape of the ground zero after math with the tape you are so desperate to hide. Lucky Larry Silverstein recorded saying "pull it" just before Building 7 was demolished, twenty minutes after the BBC said building seven has fallen....

More wars for Israel with the next false flag

Sup Forums is a Zionist board

Unless you set a controlled charge around the beam. Now all you need is heat to activate it...

as a jewish person i happen to know a lot of about this. nothing happened

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Goys please sign my petition. Together we can get the official death toll of 9/11 closer to what experts believe, and that is about 6,000,000

change.org/p/10271699/preview
Forgot link

>using thermite to blow up muh steel beamz

why not something more concentrated and powerful like SEMTEX?

holy shit you're right! when i compare it to the other footage of airplanes crashing into skyscrapers and getting stuck inside there causing jet-fuel fires it looks completely different than your footage of this particular plane crashing into this building causing this particular fire. i'm an expert of fires that happen when an airplane crashes into a building and then the jet fuel catches fire in a furnace-like structure inside the building and by the footage you shown here i can deduce it was, in fact, thermite with 100% accuracy.

Remember this was back in the 90s

>controlled charge of thermite will make it go sideways
i would fucking LOVE to see the science behind that

fuck off shill retard

I don't want to be a 9/11 truther but how did both towers collapse after one hour? Also what about WTC 7, how did that collapse?

its a mystery

TERMITES DID 9/11

>implying anyone in this thread wasn't in a stroller on 9/11.

>some retarded sandnigger planned this from his cave

suuuuuure

There's this new thing called adhesive

no it was a cruise missile

I don't think it takes a lot of planning flying plane into a building

reminder that conspirationists are mostly mudshit in damage control

I was a junior in high school

The guys from Popular Mechanics magazine already disproved all the conspiracy theories.

The only 9/11 truther theory i can get behind is that bush/the gubbermint knew about the sandniggers' plans and either did nothing about it, or actually helped them accomplish it through the CIA.

The rest of this shit is just too fucking retarded. How did they manage to get thermite/C4/whatever all over the fucking building with no one noticing? The number of people that would have to be involved would be staggering. Someone would have talked.

they rigged the building with explosive nano thermite charges that went off after the plane hit

Jews did 911
Termites only eat wood. Nice try kike.

remember the 6 gorillion!!1

oc it does..i mean this guys had luck the whole air force had better things to do that day but ask a pilot how hard it would be for a sandnigger with basic flying skills to fly that thing into a building

well some old fucks also provd that earth was round long time ago but retards like op dont believe it so ...

Mossad, this is why we can't be friends.
I'm all for letting you have Israel and killing the muslims, Iran and Saudis included.
Stop fucking with us. Apologize profusely and vow not to cross us again and you won't be collapsed into Iran the way those towers collapsed into the ground.

Hundreds of thousands were involved in the Manhattan project. Canadian government knew about it and nobody talked.

>security in the WTC belongs to bush family
>see
>they had all the time in the world to rig the building on the spots that needed to be taken out to make the buildings collapse

>some retarded sandnigger
Now that's just mean, what did Bush do to deserve that?

>conspiracy theory
it was a terrorist attack by those damned islamists, thats a story im fine with

>people still accepting the official 9/11 story

The thermite debate isn't even relevant anymore. We should discuss the "hijackers" that have been confirmed alive in the last two decades, or the Osama-Bush family business relationship, or the van full of explosives driven by Israelies that was pulled over just outside of Manhattan the same day, or the NORAD drill involving planes crashing in New York on the day of the attacks which conveniently confused air traffic control. How did they find a hijacker's passport in the rubble of the World Trade Center when the fires were hot enough to bring down three skyscrapers in one day?

beiing president of murica

Thats just the steel beams melting.

mudshit you dont have to be a kike to hate your kind
everybody hate you

Republicans did 9/11

Holy fucking shit

>the new shill tactic is to say thermite was fuckin SYNTHESIZED during hte moment of impact.

This is the stupidest shit since they claimed building 7 fell cause of the earthquake produced when the 2 towers fell.

shills are RIDICULOUS when they defend this controlled demolition.

They wired to to explode. They brought it down. Simple as that.

Fair point.

>Hey we can truck a collapsed building out of lower Manhattan i huge fucking chunks bigger than the trucks can physically handle.

That picture was taken long after 9/11 during the demolition phase, those beams were cut by the demolition crews with standard torches.

Jesus you people are fucking dumb

It doesn't matter, if it gets people looking into 9/11 then it's fine.

If you don't start understanding jew tactics on the average retard we've already lost

>They wired to to explode. They brought it down. Simple as that

You're a fucking retard, if know anything about structural engineering, or how buildings are actually imploded you wouldn't be talking out your ass like you are.

hmm?

how can people think that this wasn't a planned demolition

Jews did 911

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
jet fuel can't even weaken steel beams.

It takes time and energy for fire to heat up metal. and if you have a large structure, the heat will move into it and heat up slower.

Simply not hot enough to make anything weak. Towers brought down in an obvious controlled demolition.

Like, I'm not even remotely fooled. Not even for a second. Even on the day it happened, I questioned how it was real at all. Not real. PsyOP.

You're shilling the wrong motherfucker.

Iirc it was 30 years ago

>when buildings fall down they collapse
wow, i guess you just proved that buildings are being demolished by flying passenger planes into them, because there can be no way that when buildings collapse the same way when having different structural damage, meaning they collapsed under the exact same circumstances!
really activated my almonds

Controlled demolition. Remote detonation.

I actually believe that 9/11 was a multi level deception.

1) The airplanes were for the press and the world to see and blame. The fuel from the airplanes was gone in the first ten minutes after the crash. The hyjacked aircraft were controlled out of Elgin AFB. The hyjackers were a distraction and could not be counted on to accurately place the aircraft at the right points on the buildings/pentagon.

2) the thermite was used to weaken/destroy the core structure around the elevator shafts, planted in the weeks prior to the the event AND key points on the corners just below the impact zones. Susan Lindauer documents this.

3) a beam weapon was used to vaporize the steel of the structure and turn it to dust as evidenced by the tritium present in the rubble. There was an atomic part of this event that most people missed. Not so Judy Wood.

4) NORAD was conducting a live hyjaack exercise involving most of the defense assets in North America. When the real event started the civilian and military authorities were easily confused and distracted to guarantee the success of the 9/11 attack.

5) when the attack began the president at the time was giving a reading lesson at a school in Florida, he was advised of the attack and then stayed at the school! If it had been a real attack, the president would have immediatly been secured in a remote location. Instead he stayed at the school for another twenty minutes. This is most telling....

There are people who should be tried for treason. There last names are very familiar to you.

Bush

Cheney

Clinton

Brzezinski

Obama

really makes you think

Thermite somehow cutting a vertical support beam? Yeah, no

or the shorting, or the dancing Israelis, or the announcement that building 7 fell into its footprint by BBC 15 min before it fell into its footprint(oops), or how a 767-model 200 was able to fly at under 1000 ft faster than its maximum rated speed(accomplished at 30-35,000 ft [thin air fer engines]), or how 1/3 of the twin towers employees were jews but not 1 jew died in new york on 9/11, or the nose-in/nose-out fiasco

>open fire, heat dissipates
>fire inside the building trapping heat like a furnace
do you know how furnaces for melting metal work?
all that syrup damaged your brain

>go to middle school one morning
>some kid talking about World War III or something
>all classwork and homework is cancelled
>just move from class period to class period watching the news

Was there anything more comfy than September 11, 2001? I want to go back.

No Mohammed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

>a guy melts iron using BURNING FUCKING WOOD

you're telling me fucking jet fuel burning inside an enclosed space doesn't get hot enough to melt steel?

you're stupid.

Like closing the lid on the barbeque or wood stove?
Toothrot gone to your brain

Okay so now according to shills

>The World Trade Centers were designed like a FURNACE to FACILITATE FIRES
>THERMITE was created when the plane crashed into the building and produced aluminium + Heat + Iron from the steel (unlike 90% of buildings the WTC had steel beams on the outside)
AND
>Building 7 fell cause the energy from the 2 towers falling was SO GREAT that it caused an earthquake and weakened building 7's structure.

You're FUCKING STUPID!

If the passports of the hijackers survived they should have made the wtc out of passports lol.

>

Have you ever melted steel? What about just heating a big chunk till its hot enough to forge?

If what your saying is true, a WTC design should be adopted by every bladesmith in the land.

What caused building 7 to fall no fire or plane hit it

How is a synthesis at the point of impact unbelievable ? The whole crash is a big chemical reaction. Synthesis happens all the time in nature.

All the large port authority buildings are rigged to explode. This is done to ensure that in the event of a catastrophe they go down and not sideways.
Someone panicked on 9/11 and pressed the boom button bringing the buildings down.

>Soft materials can't penetrate steel.
Funny how a lead core .50 BMG bullet can penetrate steel plate.

Do you understand kinetic energy at all?

The result of 9/11 was the patriot act. The single greatest loss of civil liberties after the war on drugs established by Nixon and the great society established and the repeal of congressional money by LBJ, the establishment of the CIA by Truman and the establishment of the Federal reserve by Wilson.

When Ben Franklyn was asked by the press of the day after the signing of the Contitution What had he created, he was reputed to have said "A republic - try and keep it!"

Everyone knows Iran did 9/11 dumbass

>Someone panicked
No. It was set up. They knew they were eventually going to leverage a terrorist attack on those buildings to send America and the world into its next phase of World Governance.

9/11 was the worlds greatest ever insurance fraud, and they did it while everyone was watching.

Faggot. What is rust ? Its oxidized metal. What is fire ? Its rapid oxidization.

Fucking niggers cant into chemistry.

>Jet fuel can't weaken steal beams
Fucking christ, someone doesn't' understand what heat is. Look up the first law thermodynamics you dumbass.

Your mom did 9/11

>He's never saw plastic burn.

It can't be created nor destroyed

they claim that it was so weak from pieces of wtc falling on it that it also collapsed into its footprint, just like wtc 1/2

ludicrous, but the jew-addled mind has few limits

Yes and all the passports of the hijackers survived and the black box didnt.