MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL: PHOENIX DOWN EDITION /MMG

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.
Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?
Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.
This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ : Pt 01
→ → : Pt 02
→ → : Pt 03
→ → : Pt 04
→ → : Pt 05
→ → : Pt 06
→ → : Pt 07
→ → : Pt 08
→ → : Pt 09
→ → : Pt 10
→ → : Pt 11
→ → : Pt 12
→ → : Pt 13
→ → → → Pt 14
→ → → → Pt 15
→ → → → Pt 16
→ → → → Pt 17
→ → → → Pt 18
→ → → → Pt 19
→ → → → Pt 20

Keeping this concept alive and all archives together in anticipation of the return of the original OP tomorrow. This project is coming up to a week old so users are recommended to browse the archives and get their favourites before the early threads start getting lost. We need more Memes! We want to use the things leftists like against them.

Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.
REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will fire up their neurons, and trigger them no end

Other urls found in this thread:

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far.

Friendly reminder this is an open project and OC, ideas and suggestions on the theme are welcome from anyone.

dumping best of from deleted threads

Bump was waiting for one to start I'll drop some OC won't be around much but I will bump when I can

Google drive
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk?usp=drive_web

SJW HOLY SYMBOLS

HARRY POTTER
STAR WARS
MARVEL
TRANSFORMERS
OVERWATCH
STEVEN UNIVERSE
HOMESTUCK
UNDERTALE
HUNGER GAMES
ADVENTURE TIME
MIRACULOUS
RICK AND MORTY

An user made a joke about xer-people rolling a d100 every morning, this one is for you, my muse.

Transformer OC

>RICK AND MORTY
>SJW HOLY SYMBOLS

Man overwatch is fun but HO-LEE-FUK is it pander city. You can pick such diverse characters as:

>sword Weeb
>Bow Weeb
>Cowboy
>Tumblr Russian
>Teleporting Dyke
>Purple mexican
>GAYMER GRILL
>Black guy who runs fast
>Typical Australian Man
>Indian Tech support

And many others!

hey how come a lot of the images people made in past threads aren't in the photobucket?

I mean its pretty much not updated. pls the first 8 parts are gone and with that all those memes no one saved, so what gives?

The photo bucket want updated past a certain thread try the Google drive

*wasnt

Where can I get photoshop for free? I've got a mac

Bump

It surely is, besides the gore and shit they show there's a powerful liberal/leftist narrative

>Black guy who runs fast
He has no legs

This is why people need to save the ones they think are useful themselves. Happily yesterday I went through the first 5 threads and took anything I thought was even mildly amusing. And those were the 5 that got deleted today so it was pretty lucky. Don't count on others or drives in the sky. Save what you need from these threads NOW!

>Since I was OP this time I thought I would go the extra mile on this one. R8

Nice user thanks

bumping

Good work user

Can someone post the >Making political references using Star Wars and Harry Potter pic please

Try this at the Comissary.

OC

dumping bbt memes from earlier threads

I suck at making normie memes, but hey, it's not like normalfags know what a quality meme is.
Will make some more later.

This is good it an established normie tier so they will get it

Nice user

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS ALREADY HAPPENED IN POLAND ON A SMALLER SCALE

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!!!

>media polls giving candidate x no chance at winning
>shill-produced memes targeting candidate x (CTR, SokZBuraka)
>facism and racism allegations
>"if candidate x wins, im leaving this country" promises
>celebrities appeal to not vote for candidate x
>SHOCK NR.1 - CANDIDATE X WINS
>backing out of "if candidate x wins, im leaving this country" promises
>accusations of election being rigged
>violent demonstrations, including "womens marches"
>celebrity protests
>begging other countries to critique candidate x
>depicting every change as a catastrophe
>constitution breach allegations
>judges protest
YOU ARE HERE
>creation of a soros-funded organisation opposing the government
>new opposition leaders emerge
>attemp to block government from making further changes
>SHOCK NR.2 - GOVERNMENT APPROVAL RISES
>leaders turn out to be spies, liars or thieves

THIS ALL HAPPENED TO POLAND RECENTLY. WE WERE THE TESTING GROUND. EXPECT ALL OF THIS TO BE IMPROVED. CREATE MEMES TO HANDLE FUTURE EVENTS.

Soros funded shills will make Womens strike appear in MSM and social media. We had a "womens strike" too, it was a big failure.

BE ONE STEP AHEAD, AMERIBROS.

Did he actually say this?

This is good one for trolling activist but it is not normie tier. Good effort, but the brutality of the punchline gives it away.
We must distil our ideas down to the level of a humorous cat falling off a windowsill or somesuch. This is the level most people are operating at now and an overt attempt to get them to consider ideas may activate their defences.

>Thats too deep man

Sorry mate not my meme I just thought it was funny.