WHEN THE FUCK IS SESSIONS GETTING LET IN?!?!

Seriously, what is the goddamn holdup? Why can't we get some hard deadlines already, something to prepare for?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/senatepress/status/828797772539318272
twitter.com/ominouspie/status/828832756692037632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully never. He sucks! Wants to prosecute for medical marijuana, and is obviously against recreational marijuana. Won't go after banks who launder money for drug cartels. Just more of the same shit. He's a faggot who can eat shit and die!

Purge the pedo's Let the night of long knives commence better open up them ovens for a good roasting boys.

Democucks are such butthurt faggot crybabies. They're going to be getting btfo for the next 8 years

'Good people don't smoke pot' - Jeff Sessions

They're trying to stall his confirmation until Judge Gorsuch is confirmed by the Senate. Every vote counts and they need all the Republican votes they can get. Once Sessions becomes AG, he must renounce his Senate seat.

correct, but wrong vote. they are stalling for devoss. justice vote is weeks away yet.

>be you in college:
>hey guys lets get *lit*
>group of fags play video games for 8 hrs. argue who's job it is to get pizza
>be chad across the hall:
>drinks whiskey - fucks girls (2nd this week).

The above is a scene from your life.

You're a dumb faggot who only cares about dude weed LAMO XD

It's people like you that ruined Canada. Sessions is necessary in order to do the corruption investigations, to crack down on the pedo rings, to crack down on the sanctuary cities, and to represent the government in court. Weed is so far off the radar now for things to get done you should just go sit in a corner

wtf did he really say that?

>'Good people don't smoke pot' - Jeff Sessions

Hey man, do the ENTIRE quote:

'Good people don't smoke pot, except Joe Rogan. That guy is based as fuck' - Jeff Sessions

Senate Press Gallery says the Session vote is today twitter.com/senatepress/status/828797772539318272

Anyone have better intelligence on this?

Trump meeting tomorrow with Chaffetz twitter.com/ominouspie/status/828832756692037632

id rather see pedos getting lit than joints getting lit

JEFF "PEDO DESTROYER" SESSIONS

you can worry about your hippie plants later

After 12 hours of asking him if he was sure he wasn't a racist, I think we all need to clarify how racist he is and why he was Grand Dragon in the KKK.

The original night of the long knives- people removed because they amassed too much power and rebelled, Rohm's Homosex was used to cover, went over with a few grumbles

Our night of the long knives- literal child rape and torture used as a justification to oust people, populace will get angry and claim it's either a fraud or push for pedorape acceptance

We have fallen so far

The holdup is Devos, because Republicans own a slim majority and two cunts have already said they would vote against they will need Mike Pence to cast a tiebreaker today, after that Republicans are free to get Jeff Sessions in as AG

These cabinet picks being held up are only part of the problem as to what is surfacing...

We have Marco Rubio making a bill for Pres. Trump to play nice with Australia, while McCain went out of line and actually called Australia!! Both these political whores paid are by George Soros and they both should be punished!

And even more alarming is Paul Ryan and,Mitch McConnell are dragging their feet to eleviate financial burdens of either not lowering taxes, and/or working to do away with the absurd prices of insurance premiums.

We need more movements to bombard these career politicians with threats and complaints to stop obstructing policies that would make things better for Americans.

Well, hopefully they're paying attention to how tired the public is of political bullshit. So if there's a good reason for what they're doing they should make it clear.

Otherwise I think back to Obama's first term where everybody was fed up with W Bush and all of a sudden every last position on the ballot had 5 different newcomers from parties you'd never heard of before. And I don't think I'd be alone in welcoming that.

Trump has been pretty restrained from using his Twitter as a bully pulpit against fellow republicans. Wonder whether we'll start to see that.

Trump should just use the CIA blackmail material on everyone to get them to go along with his agenda and then dump it anyway and purge them all.

It's already starting..Many Trump voters are still in celebratory mode, maybe even complacent while the snakes are starting to come out of their holes.

I've warned several times that (((they))) will do everything from keeping President Trump from governing, and the establishment Republicans are going to be the biggest Judas' of all.

He literally said that pot should be decriminalized a few weeks ago, and the anti-pot part of the WH website has been removed.

Don't worry, stoner, it's becoming legal before the year ends.

He'll be last so he can vote on the other nominees

Yah. I wasn't expecting Trump and Bernie, and it seems like the establishment was also caught off guard, but once that took hold I figured we're seeing the beginning of the end of both parties in their recent formation.

It reminds me of when Zbigniew Brezinski got up in front of the CFR a few years back and warned them they were going to lose control if they didn't shape up because we were looking at an incipient global political awakening unlike anything seen before by mankind.

Now that we've reached an inflection point, we're going to see chaos. Strap in 'cause Mr. Trump's wild ride is getting under way.

FUCKYOU

oh shut the fuck up you little retard

>anti-pot part of the WH website

How long has that existed?