Neuro-linguistic programming, Pattern injection PART II

How many of you do master the stances by now?
How has it contributed to your life so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/92982743
youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check those trips

This is stupid, sophistry at its best like a mistaken idea of master slave morality. Sometimes you simply do not choose to be a victim, it's simply facts and usually it's about the abuse of a power you likely don't have.

For instance, white male STEM graduates do not have the employment powers that empowered feminist womyn of colour have, despite many white men having the power to pummel you into smooshy parts.

You are a blue pill, France.

it's a theory about social interactions and mind coercition.

nam-shub larping thread

inverted

and finally Baphomet for comparison with the last one.

I have no idea what any of this is

Link to the previous thread?

yuki.la/pol/92982743

(ID: iOJcgh52) from the last thread did understand it perfectly.
I know there are some witnesses. Its release four month ago happened right before the DynDNS shutdown over the us.
Abrahamic religions together show Lucifer

Lucifer is an image that you can observe as a face from a distance, a geometric figure from a closer look and a guy on a sphere upside-down

Admit you never saw that before you fuckers.

Hey I can be cryptic too:

>Trump won by 77 electoral votes.
>Trump was born exactly 700 days before Israel's independence
>Israel was 77 days old when Trump was 777 days old.
>Israel's 70th independence day will be 700 days after Trump's 70th birthday.
>Trump won the elections on Benjamin Netanyahus 7th year, 7th month and 7th day in office.
>Trump was 70 years, 7 months and 7 days old when he swore in to the office.
>2017 is the Hebrew Year 5777

how about real math?

2pi/3
hint: it's 0.666 of pi

2*355/113/3
you get a nice hexagon. like the one on saturn. or a beehive.

Wow, really made me think

Yeah. Think harder. Trump is a messianic meme for economic and ethnic purpose. He admitted being pals with Obama and we all know Obama's Hillary's bull, they like to sacrifice chickens to moloch while playing ping-pong.

Jar-Jar Binks is based on Baphomet. George Lucas was originally going to have him as the main villain of the prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg

maybe now you do realize the memberberries thing in south park are a jewish metaphor for a Star Wars twist plot irl undercover of Berenstain and Death Star requests to Obama
Spoiler: Soros is Palpatine.

You should look at Lewis Caroll's bio. The guy was a mathematician and he putted algorithms in his nonsense poetry to make little girls suck his dick

Look it up it's all true. MK-Ultra tier.

the 1998 interview of Georges Soros showed him explaining he gave advice to mandela.
"The mandela effect" or "The georges soros effect"?
Why did they get the bunny out of Mandela's statue?

Sebulba is immune to mind tricks 0/10