Why Trump trying to start a (((war))) with Iran?

Why Trump trying to start a (((war))) with Iran?

Congrats on electing yet another Jew puppet.

Iran is evil. Belive ((me)).

He ran on a platform of befriending Israel so of course he hates Iran.

(((who knows)))?

Bro they pretending like they are disagreeing so that the jackasses in congress vote in the cabinent

Based ruski trying to save the world again

I'd rather Iran than directly starting war with Russia

Would they defend Iran militarily like they did Assad?

so is trump just president so he can be controlled by his jewish son in law, do such a shit job people vote for an actual jewish president, bernie sanders, in 2020 and the jews will openly start controlling america? is this a long con?

Iran is a muslim theocracy. It is a shit state with a shit model of rule.
Their long term political goals include large scale conquest.

It is okay to call them evil.

(((advisors)))

Iran is capable of standing for itself and you'd tear yourself a new asshole trying to invade them like Iraq. We'll just accidentally drop some SAM's, MLRS and ATGM's across the border.

Drumpf is a neocon and a zionist.

If he actually starts war with Iran, it'll be the end of America as we know it.

>Sup Forums believed it could elect a non puppet because the elections are totally democratic
Wew lad
Just wew
Fight it before it drags us into ww3

i want to believe this. itd be a really smart move.

>bernie sanders alive or running in 2020

Good one user! Remember no refunds!

Fuck Khomeini and fuck Iranian people

He didn't call them evil. He called them a nr 1 terrorist supporter

Wishful thinking. Trump's hate boner for Iran has nothing to do with Russia, he is just being an excellent goy

Trump? More like Swamp

>you'd tear yourself a new asshole trying to invade them like Iraq.
They couldn't even handle Iraq.

No.

Fuck EVERY arab. turn it all to glass. They've earned nothing.

Egypt we will spare...

I thought he is a russian puppet?
What is now the official narrative on here to discredit him? Jewish puppet or russian puppet? I have to know so i can shill properly on here

Man, I fucking told you told you told you people. Trump is a puppet of Israel. The Bibi shills for him makes it beyond obvious. Bibi doesn't do that shit for anyone. Not even Obama, who was the biggest Israeli puppet who has ever been elected president, until now. I warned the Trump-bots that their emperor was nothing but a Zionist Trojan Horse who is going to get the US into war with Iran, and it's looking like I was totally correct (as usual).

Bibi is definitely going to start it. There will be a false flag attack in a major Israeli city, probably more than one. Very likely a false flag here in the USA as well. Something big, but not as big as 9/11. They already had their 9/11. It's unnecessary and overly risky to try to pull off something that big again. This time, it's going to be something simple, like bombing a sporting event or blowing up a bridge or tunnel. Hopefully not a bomb or chemical/biological attack in a large US city. It will be big enough, though, and I'm guessing a few hundred casualties just to make sure the point is driven home.

I can kinda see the strategy at work here. They have painted Trump as a rogue who is willing to go it alone, no matter who supports or opposes him. They are kinda doing the same thing now with Bibi. The recent Israel/UN debacle was likely just theater, as well as Bibi's corruption charges. This is all leading up to a war with Iran, which is going to be VERY unpopular, with both the left AND much of the Right-wing. This may even be part of the reasoning behind building the wall. By going to war with Iran, the US is going to completely isolate itself and it will be at risk more then ever before. The wall may be an actual defense against invasion by standing armies more than invading beaners.

Nice numbers.

I'm disappointed in trump.

This. They know what needs to be done.

How fortunate that the majority of Iranians aren't Arabs, then.

Get the fuck out bernout your kind isn't wanted here

Can we get Electro Pence to do the talking for Trump in future? You can't just speak the truth all the time Donald.

That's what blows the shit out of me. He knows damn well it's Saudi Arabia. Of course, we know SA is an arm of Israel. You'd think Trump would be able to coerce Bibi to oust the royals. Or at least, tame them.

Does anyone believe Iran is one or two generations away from real change? As in they're youth is less interested in hard Islamic ways of life and want to westerize.

Did you take your pills this morning?

He got same intelligent info as obama did. Just hope he realize it.

All this would do is kill more blue pulled armyfags that graciously give me the opportunity to fuck their wives when they're away.

t. Redpilled black man

Foreign country (((a))) wants him to

Fuck Iran. They chant death to america and make 9/11 a national holiday. I could give less of a fuck if we nuke them.

But Saudi Arabia is the real supporter of ISIS brand Sunni terrorism. Them and Qatar. I hope Trump will realize this eventually.

>Bernie Sanders

What, Alfred E Newman not available?

Top Kek.

Truth.

Trump is saber rattling to convince Republicans he's business as usual, but if he wanted to invade Iran he'd be for the Syrian invasion too--it'd give us a supply base from which to launch an invasion that doesn't go through the Gulf.

Trump isn't a fool, he knows what this is. There will not be an Iran invasion.

>days passed without amerifats embarrassing themselves
>0

Quick rundown on Trump-Poutine call?

Iran was on its way towards being what America pretends to promote other countries to be (A Democracy) In truth America found this unacceptable and the CIA installed a dictatorship/monarchy who shit on all the people, this gave rise to hardline Islamists overthrowing the installed regime and that is why Iran is like what it is today.

If we (and by we I mainly mean America and Israel) would stop fucking with them and giving the Iranians so much fuel for the fire they would probably end up going in the other direction, instead we continue to poke them with a stick at every opportunity all the while ignoring the actual problems in the Middle East created by Saudi Arabia who actually exports terrorism and Israel crying wolf every 5minutes.

Is this picture enough said?

No. Even if the Iranians start to hang all their women, it's not your business you fat faggot.
Good job at going to war against countries that didn't do shit against you, only to get a pat on your head from the kikes.
>If we bomb countries to shit, I'm sure they will accept McShart's Freedom(TM)
>Why do the World hate us? Why aren't they grateful for the liberation?
The eternal burger strikes again.

holy fuck Putin is a manlet, even his furniture is designed for midgets

Makes sense I'll keep it in mind.

That's funny coming from you.

You elected him, you take responsibility for him.

Cute.

you yuropoors are so full of shit. if it's not one thing you're blaming another. weak and irrelevant countries like you should know your fucking place. your exist only to serve the strong. know your place, dog. you don't get to criticize your betters

Both of which turned out the way they did because Murica

I warned everyone that Trump was a blithering idiot reality TV star in the Jewish payroll, and that he was going to invade Iran... I was called a shill, CTR, puppet... fuck you Sup Forums you got what you voted for.

Is Putin really shorter than an average chair?

There will be no war in Iran, just like there will never be another war for the Falklands. Stop babbling you jungle ape.

Tell those stupid fucks to stop shooting off ballistic missile tests. I want a god damn reset in relations but they are not fucking helping.

Its a negotiating tactic before he rips up their deal

Oh my someone shattered your safe space?Are you triggered?Do not worry your own country will kill you in the future for the good of multiculturalism...kek,enjoy watching your nation as it rips itself apart and turns into Africa 2.0 with all those niggers.

>You exist to serve the strong
That's why Americans constantly suck Israel's circumcised dick?
Don't act like you're the king of the world Tyrone, you couldn't even defeat a bunch of Vietnamese and Afghan peasants armed with guns.

Just bomb them and go home. Occupations is a fools game.

Go back to Yiddit and jack of with the other faggots on the politics board. Nobody is buying your shit.

So what?
When did we start considering Russia's opinion?

KEK CONFIRMS

this.
the GOP is anti-Iran. adelson funded Trump's campaign to a huge extent so he had to be very pro-israel and anti-iran.
he's going to try to drive a wedge between iran and russia

Lol! A genuine product of the genetic scum of Europe has the audacity to talk shit about another country's ordeal with multiculturalism.

thought he was Putins puppet?

We demolished Irans government and military with a week

Oh, here I was thinking he was a Russian puppet. Why would the (((news))) just go on air and lie to me?

Say it with me, Sup Forums.

>ANOTHER

>JEWISH

>WAR

Absolutely incredible you fucking idiots were bamboozled by conspiracy theories of transdimensional vampires in the Democrat Party into electing a man whose children are all married to kikes, who is best friends with kikes, who says over and over he loves Israel. George W Bush 2.0 - now with funny memes!

>Russia disagrees with Trump
>lefties can't make the "Russian puppet" argument any more

>2 replies in matter of seconds
How much are your JIDF masters paying you? Fucking viperine Israeli firster dual citizen traitors.

>Wee-Bey_Thinking.jpeg

>Jew puppet
>Hillary plant
>Russian puppet
>Bannon puppet

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

>Congrats on electing yet another Jew puppet.
Trump is openly defying his Kremlin handlers Putin exploring options for "regime change" in US

The Persians I've met are really good people and hate the Arabs that took over Iran. But the Persians will be the ones who die when GOP send the poor to war.

Iraq's military was wiped out extremely quickly. Iran would be defeated in under a month. Just don't bother with an occupation. Destroy then leave.