Should I worry, Sup Forums ?

yep

no, you should feel relief.

you won't have to suffer the misery of living as a hohol for much longer

>kill motorola
>start hostilities in Donetks again
>"S-should I worry??"

You are going to get raped fäm.

Shit's about to hit the fan here in a few months...

In this thread the nu-Sup Forums /r/the_donald cocksuckers will pretend to support the Ukraine because sanctions have not been lifted, following their kike puppet king of the zoo. This thread will probably reach 300 replies with nothing but cancerous anti-Russia memes.

Fuck no

It's just posturing

Says the English teacher. Sad.

Of course you should, little hohol

>a military needs to be prepared for war

wow must be some kind of new and innovative strategy

Yea, probably. Cheerio.

I live like 5 miles from a primary nuke target. I'll never even realize when shit goes down. Pretty comfy feeling. Better than worrying how to survive a nuclear exchange and hoarding food I'll never eat.

>he has a problem with people being employed and paying the taxes that pay for his neetbux

well not your neetbux specifically but there is an angry Japanese kid somewhere shitposting on 2ch on my dime

>flag
Yep.

>yfw it's russia that is now protecting democracy
>yfw america is backing the awful ukranian government
you better join one of the pro-russian armed groups real fast

Build a bunker m8
I've seen Americans on youtube who has a private nuclear bunker, fucking nice.

>WE MUST DO EVERYTHING TO PREPARE FOR NON-NUCLEAR WARFARE
>YES WE BOTH HAVE NUKES
>WHATS YOUR POINT I DONT UNDERSTAND

Same. When the warning is given I'm getting a deckchair, shades and scotch.

Shit map we have more Poles than Russians.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Kek wills the annexation of Ukraine to Russia

No, wait for the fat "Oh, no, nobody could affort a war" memers.

Pro tip: People said that before WW2, also.

>5 miles

you're probably outside the fireball radius, you could survive. They use targeted MIRVs now and they're fairly accurate

>Should I worry, Sup Forums ?
We should all be worried. Not specifically because of anything Russia does but just cos things are generally pointing to major conflict over the next few decades.

But yeah Ukraine is pretty much one of the last countries I'd want to be when SHTF.

I'm lucky to live on the outskirts of a remote country so even if WWIII does kick off me and mine will be safe and self sufficient and able to just ride things out.

Yes. Your little hohol Nazi civilian militias are about to get wrecked for charging into Donbass being dicks

Trump is going to start some major shit. His ego won't allow him to not put some major war shit fest in the history books.

kek wills it

>Should I worry, Sup Forums ?
Its Aero-Cosmic forces, since its unlikely we bomb ukraine in stone age now and Ukraine doesnt have airial/rocket weaponry that could pose threat to russia - no.

You should worry when we make another tank and artillery excercise and troop relocation near your border.

>I live like 5 miles from a primary nuke target. I'll never even realize when shit goes down.
You're retarded mate, you are living in the zone where you're not close enough to get vaped but not far away to not get hit by the heat, blast and radiation.

If you had fallout shelter under ground with 3 weeks worth of food and water you would most likely be just fine if you got in before the bombs hit. Otherwise you might just end up with third degree burns all over your body without any chance of getting some kind of first aid or even pain relief.

Just move to London. Russia won't bomb russian oligarchs' wives, kids and mansions. Well, I would, but Russia won't.

Are they cleaning your toilets for you?

>Well, I would, but Russia won't.
Фopчyю.

>you're probably outside the fireball radius, you could survive. They use targeted MIRVs now and they're fairly accurate
Even if the bombs where inaccurate he might still be outside the fireball. If he lives 5 miles south of the target and the bomb miss the target by 1 mile north he would be much better of then if it hit

>Same. When the warning is given I'm getting a deckchair, shades and scotch.
Have fun crawling around blind and with burnt of skin, with no sense of perception and no ability to find even a knives to finish yourself with. Don't worry though, you will die from dehydration or infection after a few days of agonizing pain.

No. Same sable rattling as last year. Nothing specific.

I live about 60miles away from Chicadon'tgo, am I good?

You're outside of the nuke radius but you're still inside the nigger radius

You´ll get hordes of shitskins moving from the cities to find food.
The population density inna city is just crazy retarded and unimaginable for most people.

It´ll be just like in the zombie movies with their hordes.
Everything that cant be eaten at the moment gets trampeled down, burned or stolen.

>Chicak'dontmbwe

they do that every year
in march or april putin will give orders for blitz exercise to test combat readyness of all military units
there will be also hundreds of small scale exercises this year like in any other year
dont have to be a psychic or a military intelligence officer to know that

Protip: anyone can, war is all about debt and making others owe it to you.

>I live about 60miles
Yeah, as long as they don't cover it with all the nukes from a MIRV or you live closer to some other target you're fine.

Just watch where the wind blows and roaming hordes starving and homeless people

No, Poliaks are very good hardworking people, usually work in agriculture or light industries.

It is a woman's job to clean toilets (we do not have this ethnic discrimination in Lithuania)

Givi is coming for you.

We've been practicing a lot with USAF over the past few months building tactics on how to best thwart Russian forces. In a few months I'll be sent to Al Dhafra in UAE to help safeguard the allied coalition against ISIL.

Wasn't Somali battalion decimated by UKR artillery near Avdiivka?

Don't listen to him, we use poles as toilet paper

Noice bird, moit.

I live in one of the very southern edge cites in the US should I be even worried?

Maybe the Eurofags will pay their NATO bill now.

I live 10 miles from a nuclear powerstation, a dam, and a major city

Independent is just LARPing

she's our 55th F/A18A and only came back from Iraq last year.

Not as long as you have secret Soviet AK technology, all will be fine.

Will the nuke radius break up the nigger radius?

I live near Lockheed in Fort Worth. I'm the first to go

HOLY SHIT I JUST TOOK THIS PICTURE

ITS HAPPENING

It's your fault.
Putin gud
Emperor gud
You very bad

If they were planning for war why would they tell people they were?

live in a county near Dallas. Dallas is going get me killed

Having a shelter and enough food and water to survive for 1 year gives you like a 80% chance of surviving a MAD scenario. The longer you can fuck off from the rest of the world, the better your chances of survival. According to old US documents, anyway.

>tfw Earth is repopulated by a bunch of retarded "preppers" living in buried trailers and eating corn chips and gatorade for 6 months

>inb4 I die in a car crash in which I shoot myself in the back of the head twice

Pure kek

good work tavarish

nice picture of a 717 there

but why

at least you get to also watch our missles go up and die with the assurence that Coldman was wrong and Snake was right

> I live like 5 miles from a primary nuke target. I'll never even realize when shit goes down
> 5 miles
You'll realize shit is going down when your skin burns enough to shed, but not enough to instantly kill you.

>Billionaires wanting to wage nuclear war

Calm down NEETS. You're probably safe in your basements for awhile anyways.

>post yfw nuclear war is averted

Wow I need to leave the new buddies alone so they can get used to this place.

Looks like I ought to start speaking Russian desu.

Danke tovarisch

>and a scotch
The eternal anglo can't stop fucking his neighbours even on his last moments, sad really.

Dubs.

I wish to crack open a bottle of vodka with Givi and shoot the breeze, over a nice warm summer porch, looking over the rolling countryside newly freed from the oligarchs.

(Captcha is helicopter, REMOVE COMMUNIST)

Nuclear war is a preferred alternative, because it's quick.
Billionaires want plebs to fight their wars. I don't think that we are safe.

English "teacher"
Fixed

Qualitiaire postos comradeos

>outside the fireball

Looks like you don't know shit about the effects and 50% chance radius. Fireball is not the thing to measure. The most effective blast height is above the point where the fireball even touches the ground.

>Ywn live in the timeline where solidus won.
Unless that is the current timeline. Also I don't fucking remember what coldman went on about, something nukes, Mad didn't work?

I mean oncoted trump to avoid this but we've been on a collision with Russia since 2008, he might not be able to stop it.

Maybe there was never really a chance... a hope, but never a real chance

That's like the most generic thing you could say to the military..the military exists only for this situation so obviously they should be prepared for it

Trump hates Iran. Russia likes them. Trump hates China. Russia likes them. The war is gonna be Biblical.

>he thinks it will be a mass nuclear war

Top kek no

Some cities and strategic targets may get nuked if one or the other side is desperate but it will mostly he conventional

Unless you live like right outside a major military base or in a carrier fleet your chances of being vaporized are pretty low

Coldman thinks the worlds full of beta pussies that wont press the button in an event.
Then along comes Papa Putin and God Emporer Trump

get ready Ukraine bro, get a sniper weapon and hide and remove many russians

He seems like a good hearted guy as agressive as he can be. If i didnt have a future i would definetly help their cause. (Ive got a waifu and thinks are going good,)

>targets may get nuked if one or the other side is desperate

That's the point. If the war goes on long enough, it will happen.

Hell, we'll be lucky if it doesn't happen within the first 10 minutes of all out war.

Why would you worry?

Russia won't do shit

City or military base?

In an actual nuclear war, the enemy targets your military bases and nuclear silos first. As for cities, two or three might get hit but they wouldn't be a priority. Entire point of a war is to cripple the enemy from retaliating. Contrary to the popular belief, it wouldn't be random "yolo 420 just blaze fuck shit up for the lulz."

Central USA should be safe. It's the coastal cities that have a risk of being hit - east coast than west coast. At any rate, we'll have some warning - nuclear response time (depending on who attacks first), missile travel time, second strike, missile defense, etc.

The most honorable men suffer the most in war...

>sniper weapon

This

Nuclear Armageddon was always a fantasy even in 1962 it wouldn't have been the end of the world and that was the closest we ever came to an actual all our nuclear exchange

Hopefully it's like Gambia where a fuckoff huge force parks at the border and moves inward and everyone is just fuck this? What's the probability of that in UKRAINE?

>nuke target

Relaax. It's not nuke war, Just little boom shaka baka on cockholes

YES

Only if you're a George Soros funded Ukranian enlisted.

Putin and the God Emperor are coming to liberate your land.